Aldeer.com

Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work

Posted By: Aaron_H

Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/15/15 01:22 PM

I am looking for some property within 45 mins or so of Bham that I could possibly squirrel hunt in exchange for providing work. I don't really care if it is farm property, or woods. I hunt with a .22 pellet gun. I am a hard working feller and can learn most anything quick but don't have a tractor or any much equipment outside of a push mower and weedeater. I am respectful of people's property and a man of my word. I am planning to hit the public land areas around here soon but I am working nearly every day right now and don't have a heck of a lot of time to travel to and fro. If any of yall know anything like this, or know any elderly folks who could use some help and might let me hunt, let me know. I'm not at all interested in finding deer hunting spots. Thanks! Aaron
Posted By: Stob

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/15/15 05:25 PM

Gotta be a WMA close by...cahaba? Thats your best bet. Dont Waste all that time working, could be hunting.
Posted By: Rockhound

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/15/15 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Aaron_H
I am looking for some property within 45 mins or so of Bham that I could possibly squirrel hunt in exchange for providing work. I don't really care if it is farm property, or woods. I hunt with a .22 pellet gun. I am a hard working feller and can learn most anything quick but don't have a tractor or any much equipment outside of a push mower and weedeater. I am respectful of people's property and a man of my word. I am planning to hit the public land areas around here soon but I am working nearly every day right now and don't have a heck of a lot of time to travel to and fro. If any of yall know anything like this, or know any elderly folks who could use some help and might let me hunt, let me know. I'm not at all interested in finding deer hunting spots. Thanks! Aaron

Wish you were closer to TN I can't kill enough of the mast eating bastages
Posted By: G_B

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/15/15 11:04 PM

Where in Tennessee are these bastages eating your mast? I'm the worst hunter you've ever met, but I live near TN smile. Have shotgun, will travel?

-GB
Posted By: Climber1

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/24/15 08:08 PM

Hey Aaron,
Shoot me a PM and you can come over here and blast some tree rats. We have plenty.
Posted By: turkey_killer

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 10/29/15 04:16 PM

It seems like a waste of time and energy to be working for squirrel hunting land. Cahaba WMA is nearby. I'm at Bankhead and they're everywhere. Come to think of it, I don't remember anywhere I've ever hunted where there was a shortage of squirrels. I've been sitting here today thinking about buying a 22 and starting to squirrel hunt
Posted By: RCHRR

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 11/02/15 11:08 PM

There's no tree rats in Tuskegee National forest. Me and the youngest son went last weekend and couldn't find a single one. Probably because it was so windy but still you would think there would be one looking for a nut.
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Looking for property to squirrel hunt in exchange for work - 11/02/15 11:12 PM

If you ever come to north Al or southern middle tn, I got plenty for us lol
© 2024 ALDEER.COM