Aldeer.com

Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings.

Posted By: JEM270

Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/08/15 12:42 PM

Club is about 3300 acres with 34 food plots. Deer and Turkey included. Six point or better for bucks. Campground with power and water. Located near Maplesville. Hardwood and pine mix. Dues are $1100.00

Pm if you have questions.
Posted By: BF270

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/10/15 09:08 PM

how many members?

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/11/15 09:16 AM

I think we have 5 or 6 openings and membership is limited to 28. I can also be contacted by email using jem270@msn.com
Posted By: JackCoulter

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/16/15 11:05 AM

Great club! One contiguous property. Also small lake and nice gas line on property. No limit on does (plenty of deer). I've been member for six years. Happy to answer any questions.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/17/15 02:05 PM

Any turkey only memberships?
Posted By: buster08

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/17/15 04:25 PM

Is there a Facebook page or a website for club? May be looking to change next year.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/17/15 10:30 PM

I am going down tomorrow to do some field work. I will ask about the turkey membership.

We do not have a web page or Facebook.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/19/15 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: 3toe
Any turkey only memberships?

We do not have a separate turkey membership. We have a hunting membership that covers all hunting.
Posted By: BPI

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/21/15 04:55 PM

Wow. I used to be in this club 15 years ago. Good to see it's still going. BTW, I killed one of the biggest bucks of my life there. Good memories.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 09/24/15 03:27 PM

FYI - I will be showing the club Friday at 10am. I will be there most of the day. I think I have contacted all that were interested. Hopefully I did not miss anyone. If so, just send me an email.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/05/15 07:22 PM

Thanks for all the interest in our club. We are now full. Today I signed up the last member for this year.
Posted By: centralala

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/05/15 07:28 PM

Hey, are you the guy I said could cross some of my property to plant some food plots?? If so, did you lock my gate back?? I haven't been back out there.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/05/15 08:09 PM

Not me. All of our plots are accessible through our own roads.

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/07/15 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: centralala
Hey, are you the guy I said could cross some of my property to plant some food plots?? If so, did you lock my gate back?? I haven't been back out there.

Do you hunt property next to Big Red hunting club?
Posted By: centralala

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/07/15 08:43 PM

I don't know. I own some property up there and have seen the signs. Guy asked if he could cross mine to plant some fields. Said he could get to them with an ATV but couldn't with a tractor.
Posted By: tombo51

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 10/12/15 05:21 PM

I used to hunt r&r next to big red all of ours were accessible through our own roads that I'm aware of
Posted By: BigRedWarEagle

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 11/10/15 07:17 PM

Do you still have spots? What are your rules for young sons hunting with dads?

Re: Big Red Club in Chilton and Autauga county has a few openings. - 11/11/15 08:18 PM

We are full this year.

The membership includes children in school, spouses, and grandchildren.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM