Aldeer.com

Hunting Land

Posted By: JD_Deer_Slayer

Hunting Land - 08/25/15 07:41 PM

I am looking for Hunting land between Auburn-Tuskegee area and Ozark Troy Area. Also anyone who has land and would lease me a weekend pass from the beginning of bow season to before gun season begins send me a message of the restrictions, rules, and name your price.

Thanks
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Hunting Land - 08/25/15 08:41 PM

Probably ought to created the screen name "rich terrible bowhunter".

I know we are not suppose to hi-jack threads, but I'm just trying to help.
Posted By: Rebelman

Re: Hunting Land - 08/25/15 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: turkey247
Probably ought to created the screen name "rich terrible bowhunter".

I know we are not suppose to hi-jack threads, but I'm just trying to help.

Haha

Re: Hunting Land - 08/26/15 04:29 PM

Why would you say this? I don't get on your post and say stuff about you? Have you ever tried to find hunting land near Auburn? No one has any they want to give up. Not everyone bow hunts so If I ask for access to land to hunt in the beginning of bow season til gun season begins someone who does not bow hunt might want to write me a short lease.

Being a hunter, you have to be creative in finding land. Dont bash me for my creativity. Until I find someone who will let me hunt on there land, I will keep asking unusual, out of the norm, questions on here.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Hunting Land - 08/26/15 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: JD_Deer_Slayer
Why would you say this? I don't get on your post and say stuff about you? Have you ever tried to find hunting land near Auburn? No one has any they want to give up. Not everyone bow hunts so If I ask for access to land to hunt in the beginning of bow season til gun season begins someone who does not bow hunt might want to write me a short lease.

Being a hunter, you have to be creative in finding land. Dont bash me for my creativity. Until I find someone who will let me hunt on there land, I will keep asking unusual, out of the norm, questions on here.
I see you are new here, I can imagine 24/7 was kidding around with you.... you may want to read This and try to lighten up a little wink Good luck in your search.

Re: Hunting Land - 08/26/15 07:38 PM

He was only picking on your handle 'deer slayer' most clubs aren't looking for slayers.

Good luck I had the hardest time finding land while in auburn. My suggestion is to look north. Montgomery folks pretty much consume to the south.
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Hunting Land - 08/26/15 08:22 PM

Change that cooter cork buddy, it'll be ok. What's the minimum drive time you looking at?

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 12:44 AM

Wow.

I thought "air quotations" was a universal language.

Crazy thing is, I was trying to help you. Cause there's a chance I know a tiny bit about the Auburn area and bowhunting. And a little about communicating with hunters and landowners.
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 06:14 AM

Maybe he kills tractors.

smile
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 09:30 AM

Have you looked at the public land around there? Plenty of it but also plenty of hunters. Just so you know, the folks around here are a good bunch. You'd have a better than good chance of just asking to tag along with someone on here for a couple of days of hunting. Maybe offer to bring the beer or the steaks. Doubt anyone is going to just give you a weekend pass on their place, fee or no fee.

And lighten up some, man! You can't just blow in here with a request like that and not expect to take a little ribbing!

Good luck!

Dr. B
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 11:43 AM

I think he was trying to help you out. Saying youre a "terrible bow hunter"..meaning No threat to the lessors deer population.

And "rich" meaning youll pay for the right.

He was just joking with you buddy.

By the way...welcome to the forum.

If you read the rules of the forum..the first is that you need to be thick skinned.

Dont let peoples joking get to you. Im sure 247 was just trying to make a joke and help you.

Good luck in your search, and again welcome aboard.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 12:14 PM

If you want to drive to tuscaloosa I'll write you a permit for 44,000 acres down here below the house for a small fee

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 12:41 PM

Not to mention two of the people on this thread lease out a combined ~600,000 acres, annually.
Posted By: jdhunter2011

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 01:54 PM

Ole Turkey done ruffled some Feathers on the new girl laugh
Posted By: tikkaman

Re: Hunting Land - 08/27/15 04:38 PM

Check out craigslist auburn in the sporting tab. There is a couple clubs listed.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 05:29 PM

jeez..he hasnt been back. He must of took it seriously!

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 05:51 PM

He should come back and listen. I was trying to help, and he really needed a different approach. Oh well. Some people can't take a joke that was aimed to be helpful.

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 08:45 PM

im back turkey247 and I will change my signature at the end if that will make you happy. I've read other threads before I had an account and have seen the way other threads have ben trolled and then within the first hour of having an account I'm already being picked at. that is all. But this is for you Turkey247 and others. Now someone help a desperate hunter please..???
|
V
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 09:49 PM

im back turkey247 and I will change my signature at the end if that will make you happy. I've read other threads before I had an account and have seen the way other threads have ben trolled and then within the first hour of having an account I'm already being picked at. that is all. But this is for you Turkey247 and others. Now someone help a desperate hunter please..???
|
V

Well I asked you how far north would you go

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 09:53 PM

I dont really have a limit I guess, If i can get up early enough and be back home that evening.
Posted By: BatesConst

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Rebelman
Not to mention two of the people on this thread lease out a combined ~600,000 acres, annually.
You serious Clark?

Re: Hunting Land - 08/28/15 10:18 PM

Looks like he passed the test guys!

Maybe someone can help you out - I wish you luck. And welcome to the forum.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM