Aldeer.com

2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club

Posted By: sws1069

2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/23/15 10:23 PM

2 members are needed for a 471 acre hunting club in Brundidge AL. The price will be 800.00 for a membership. Property is 471 acres and There will be a total of 6 members. The property is located approximately 2 miles South of Brundidge, AL on the west side of Hwy 231. Tract is predominately pine/hardwood branch bottom with approximately 70 acres of mature pine plantation. There are numerous improved food plots throughout the tract. Property has good access from Hwy 231. There is a power line crossing and beautiful bottoms filled with lots of huge white oaks. This is the first year for our club and is a "ground Floor" opportunity for those interested.

Should be a very good deer and turkey lease. Let me know if anyone is interested. email me @ sws1069@gmail.com
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/23/15 10:24 PM

And we're off!
Posted By: James

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/24/15 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
And we're off!
To see the wizard smile
Posted By: Groundhawg

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/25/15 10:22 PM

Email sent.

Thanks for posting.

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/26/15 08:34 PM

Anybody heard from OP? Replied here, via PM, and to his craigslist posting. Have not had any feedback.
Posted By: johnwayne11661

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/26/15 09:30 PM

He has filled the two spots

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/26/15 10:00 PM

Thanks JW.

First message I sent him was 3 days ago from his craigslist post. Guess it is to much trouble to post information or email folks back.

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/30/15 08:49 PM

ALL emails that were received received information back...if you sent inquiries through craigslist instead of leaving a personal email, and you did not receive a return email...its because either I didnt receive it, or you didnt receive it...take that up with craigslist...if you did leave a personal email address then you were emailed back, if you didnt get it check spam...again ALL received emails were responded to...if it wasnt fast enough of a response for you, then remember that some of us work long hours...myself, 70+ hrs a week here lately...that will come to an abrupt halt on oct 25th though. (the long hours that is)

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 08/31/15 09:03 PM

Over and done - BUT - 2 messages sent to OP via craigslist, one reply on aldeer forum and twice messages sent to sws1069 at his personal email address and no reply to any message on aldeer or email, by phone or to my email address which was included in each message.

Maybe they went to his spam. smile

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 07:28 PM

Well Greg, sorry man...I'm not sure what to say, I went looking and guess what I found...right in between my "reverse mortgage" and my "inheritance from a Nigerian prince" notifications...2 emails...both sent on the 25th. I thought I had been checking spam but I was checking "promotions". I have a recruiter of some sort with the same initial and last name that automatically goes to spam...I guess that's why yours went there...VERY sorry.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:01 PM

Not enough acreage per member.
Posted By: daniel white

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Not enough acreage per member.

Says who I don't see nothing wrong with it

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:13 PM

Its best when there are at least 100 acres per member if all members are going to hunt. On a weekend one hunter uses at least 4
stand sites maybe 5 if he hunts Friday after noon. Thats alot of spots being used. If you paid attention you'd have seen most people prefer over 100 acres per member. if members have wives, kids and guest. Do you get the picture ?
Posted By: James

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:22 PM

Its best when there are at least 100 acres per member if all members are going to hunt. On a weekend one hunter uses at least 4
stand sites maybe 5 if he hunts Friday after noon. Thats alot of spots being used. If you paid attention you'd have seen most people prefer over 100 acres per member. if members have wives, kids and guest. Do you get the picture ?
Yep..We have 8 on a 1,000 acres,sho would be nice to have only 6. But it would cost $$$$
Posted By: daniel white

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:27 PM

well I don't think it's to many. People get caught up in today's "standards" imo

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:51 PM

Have you ever been in a club where every weekend it was a strain to find a place to hunt that hadn't been stomped out or get away from someone else ? Well i have several times. Members wives and kids all hunt their own spots. People drive by where you are hunting. Then there are guests. No 100 acres is not enough. Thats why many times clubs are listed with more acres than they really have.
Posted By: Tru-Talker

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/01/15 08:55 PM

Have you ever been in a club where every weekend it was a strain to find a place to hunt that hadn't been stomped out or get away from someone else ? Well i have several times. Members wives and kids all hunt their own spots. People drive by where you are hunting. Then there are guests. No 100 acres is not enough. Thats why many times clubs are listed with more acres than they really have.

Sounds like you been in clubs with pathetic rules or lack of enforcement of the rules.....or no rules at all......not a problem with land per member.....

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 09/02/15 03:38 PM

Nothing wrong with the numbers or rules that SWS has for his club. Also like everybody you have the right not to join a club if you do not like what is offered.
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 11/29/15 09:44 PM

Seems like o sws took everyone for a ride on this one, way to go buddy.
Posted By: crocker

Re: 2 members needed for Brundidge AL Hunting Club - 11/29/15 10:12 PM

Nice that he has a scripture verse on his Facebook page
© 2024 ALDEER.COM