Aldeer.com

Midwest Hunt

Posted By: jh12gators

Midwest Hunt - 07/06/15 05:47 PM

Looking to hunt for a few days to a week this year somewhere in the midwest. Never done this before and would be me and 3 guys max. May be just me and a buddy. What is the most cost-effective way for me to do this and still have an opportunity at a decent hunt. I'm not picky on a state (Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, etc.) and can hunt bow/muzzleloader/rifle and would prefer not fighting public land guys unless someone has a good recommendation. Not expecting to kill a B&C just looking for a chance at a decent buck. I know this is a longshot but does anyone have any advice, openings, contacts etc. Wouldn't mind leasing a farm for a few days to week at all. Thanks in advance for any who have advice they'd be willing to share.
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Midwest Hunt - 07/06/15 05:55 PM

Pm big game hunter. He can give you all the info you need.
Posted By: Bamarich2

Re: Midwest Hunt - 07/06/15 06:15 PM

If you go the Illinois route, I can wholeheartedly recommend Brandon Swain with Swain Farms Outfitting. He's a top-notch guy and he's got big deer to chase on his properties. Best of luck with the trip.
Posted By: David Ellis

Re: Midwest Hunt - 07/07/15 12:36 AM

Check out Baycreek Outdoors. Dean Ottwell. Pike county Illinois.
He might have a archery hunt and you won't find a better price.
Posted By: jh12gators

Re: Midwest Hunt - 07/07/15 10:28 AM

thx guys I will definitely check into these. I don't mind going out on my own, actually prefer it as i'm sure it can save me some cash.
Posted By: bowdean

Re: Midwest Hunt - 07/08/15 11:06 AM

PM sent
© 2024 ALDEER.COM