Aldeer.com

Running Dogs

Posted By: ClayCreekHC

Running Dogs - 06/25/15 12:46 PM

Does anyone know if Gods country hunting club in Coosa county is running dogs.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Running Dogs - 06/25/15 12:58 PM

Not to my knowledge. They weren't when I was in it when it was paint creek.
Posted By: ClayCreekHC

Re: Running Dogs - 06/25/15 01:24 PM

Just curious I'm in clay creek and was told someone was running dogs a couple of weeks ago. Didn't think they could on that club. Said they were coon hunting.
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Running Dogs - 06/25/15 08:24 PM

That's a different question. I don't know about God's Country, I'm in a nearby club and know there are folks on ours and other area clubs that coon hunt.
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Running Dogs - 06/25/15 08:27 PM

So why are you asking?? to tattle tale or what???
Posted By: shooters

Re: Running Dogs - 06/26/15 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: daniel white
MAybe he is seating some steel traps for coyotes. Maybe he doesnt want too be around a bunch off no account deer dog running outlaws!!!! rofl

Re: Running Dogs - 06/26/15 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: shooters
MAybe he is seating some steel traps for coyotes. Maybe he doesnt want too be around a bunch off no account deer dog running outlaws!!!! rofl

I hope so.. I don't like coyotes.. And where was you at at the Gunterville bash?? You knew I was going to be there, we could have talked about deer dogs!!!!!!

Re: Running Dogs - 06/27/15 08:10 AM

I hope so.. I don't like coyotes.. And where was you at at the Gunterville bash?? You knew I was going to be there, we could have talked about deer dogs!!!!!!
NOpe. I dont fish AND I have been trapping coyotes everyday for what seams like forever. Maybe you can make the next = Little Coon Skyline WMA ALdeer meeting. I was at it, and though YOU were coming to it??? Maybe next time. All ways like talking about deer dogs! grin

Re: Running Dogs - 06/27/15 08:22 AM

NOpe. I dont fish AND I have been trapping coyotes everyday for what seams like forever. Maybe you can make the next = Little Coon Skyline WMA ALdeer meeting. I was at it, and though YOU were coming to it??? Maybe next time. All ways like talking about deer dogs! grin

Yea I remember hearing about you bieng there. Seems like they specifically asked no Alchol. And you was the only one drunk. Seems like heard about that. But don't worry. I'll be at the next one. wink

Re: Running Dogs - 06/27/15 09:06 AM

Yea I remember hearing about you bieng there. Seems like they specifically asked no Alchol. And you was the only one drunk. Seems like heard about that. But don't worry. I'll be at the next one. wink
Quess that what happens when you only skim over what you read. I have the same problem when listening to women, I often dont hear what they say. Paying attention has never been my strong suit! Just like spelling Alchol or Bieng ! grin

Re: Running Dogs - 06/27/15 10:42 AM

LMAO.. You of all people talking about spelling.. I was typing with ne hand and driving the tractor with the other.. SO forgive me,,, BUT, rest assure we will talk about these dog runners one day.. it's gonna happen.. thumbup

Re: Running Dogs - 06/27/15 11:37 AM

LMAO.. You of all people talking about spelling.. I was typing with ne hand and driving the tractor with the other.. SO forgive me,,, BUT, rest assure we will talk about these dog runners one day.. it's gonna happen.. thumbup
I thought you would get a kick out of it! I accepted that my spelling and listening skills need improvement. grin
Posted By: hawgwild

Re: Running Dogs - 06/30/15 12:27 AM

Damn dog hunters always trying to start chit whistle
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Running Dogs - 07/06/15 12:58 PM

carefull Danny I heard reeeal fast.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM