Aldeer.com

IS there a good club out there??

Posted By: Hunt4Jesus

IS there a good club out there?? - 04/23/15 04:16 PM

Seems like when something that seems good pops up, after you give it time some come on and let the "Whole Truth" out. I understand no club is perfect, but how does one truly find a GOOD club these days... Start there own?
Has many found that what was said, turned out to be what is different. I cant be paying 2500.00 and find out the club is a joke. Done got burned on an outfitted hunt, definitely cant get burned on a club. Id be divorced.
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/23/15 05:20 PM

I don't know anything about that other club. Just seemed kinda odd to me.
Might be a good club. But sounds like horse duty, to me.
Posted By: F50

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/23/15 06:43 PM

We are looking for members with integrity. Dallas Co. Send me a pm if interested.
Posted By: bigt

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/23/15 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Hunt4Jesus
Seems like when something that seems good pops up, after you give it time some come on and let the "Whole Truth" out. I understand no club is perfect, but how does one truly find a GOOD club these days... Start there own?
Has many found that what was said, turned out to be what is different. I cant be paying 2500.00 and find out the club is a joke. Done got burned on an outfitted hunt, definitely cant get burned on a club. Id be divorced.

The best way to find a good established club is through word of mouth of family, friends and people that you personally know ( coworkers and ect). Most of the time good clubs do not have to advertise and have waiting lists. If that fails start your own but be prepared for a lot of extra work wink
Posted By: tideland

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/23/15 10:23 PM

Hunt4Jesus,

Truth is there are good clubs out there but they don't advertise for various reasons n some being they don't need members and others that only trust their current members to vouch for any potential members. I've been running a club for 12 years and that's what I do. I have turnover every year but try not to take members that no one knows anything about. I used to advertise but seems like about half of the people I got turned out to be people I didn't want. Seems like a lot of the times if a club is constantly advertising for members and the same people are constantly looking for a club then there's a good reason for that.
Posted By: Hunt4Jesus

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/24/15 07:29 AM

Got ya, and that makes a lot of sense.
Posted By: Standbanger

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/24/15 11:28 AM

what BigT said
Posted By: Dw0229

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/24/15 01:39 PM

Generally speaking, buyer beware ! There are exceptions but they are few and far between. Alabama deer are hard hunted with a long gun season.So paying big money isn't always the answer.If those bucks are ruffled up all the time they don't care how much you paid. They are going into hiding. I lease my own ground and I limit my hunting. I don't have much pressure from my adjoining properties and that helps.If you can find a land locked property and get access it can pay off. And there are some available from Sottera.
Posted By: Farmer Brown

Re: IS there a good club out there?? - 04/24/15 11:22 PM

Sent you a PM.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM