Aldeer.com

looking for trophy club

Posted By: trkymn6f0

looking for trophy club - 03/16/15 07:31 PM

i am looking for a trophy hunting club with tons of turkeys. not interested in the deer hunting but am willing to spend top dollar for a honey hole.

2 hrs from bham is ideal

let me know please
Posted By: MTeague

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/18/15 04:58 PM

Just out of curiosity, if you're looking for a club just to turkey hunt, why does it have to be a trophy club?
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/18/15 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: MTeague
Just out of curiosity, if you're looking for a club just to turkey hunt, why does it have to be a trophy club?

I'm going to say for amenities. Less folks and better maintained property. I'm going to hunt as his guest next year so quit asking questions. smile

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/20/15 09:23 AM

yek nailed it.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/20/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: trkymn6f0

yek nailed it.
thumbup I wasn't trying to hijack your post....i was just curious.
Posted By: centralala

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/20/15 08:25 PM

I know where there is 850 acres of great turkey hunting you can be the sole hunter on for $2,000,000. grin About a mile frontage on the Alabama River. I can make you the proud owner. beers

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/27/15 10:47 AM

BUMP
Posted By: Peach

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/27/15 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: centralala
I know where there is 850 acres of great turkey hunting you can be the sole hunter on for $2,000,000. grin About a mile frontage on the Alabama River. I can make you the proud owner. beers

Any hogs?
Posted By: bshunt

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/29/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: centralala

What County ?

Re: looking for trophy club - 03/29/15 09:39 PM

still looking. remember, I will pay top dollar and will not step foot on the property during deer season.

Re: looking for trophy club - 04/14/15 08:59 AM

still looking
© 2024 ALDEER.COM