Aldeer.com

Corporate Lease

Posted By: Runningdeer

Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 12:39 PM

Does anyone have an idea of what price per acre a corporate hunting lease should run? This would include lodging amenities and space for corporate meetings/retreats. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: RiverWood

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 06:49 PM

Very open question. Get what you pay for.
Posted By: bar_7mag

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 07:41 PM

There's a club offerings corporate membership $5000. If your interested I'll givr you a contact. They are in forest home al.

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 08:13 PM

Still seems open ended. $5000 if you go once and eat, stay one night vs. say 45 times?
Posted By: Randy74

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 09:09 PM

I was looking at one last year and it was going to be just over $4k. It was 10 memberships on roughly 3500 acres. Had a house on the property that would sleep around 20 people with all amenities. They did not cook for you but did have an overseer on the property. Unfortunately they sold it 2 days before I paid. I was really looking forward to using it but it just didn't work out. It's hard to find those set ups and it be close to home as well.

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 09:35 PM

Where was it located? Near Cullman ?
Posted By: Randy74

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 10:25 PM

It was between Arab and Guntersville. I say close to home because it was closer than what I have been hunting. I think it was 36 miles from my house.
Posted By: Runningdeer

Re: Corporate Lease - 03/03/15 11:05 PM

Thanks, guys. Very open ended is right because I'm open to any thoughts one could offer. I've recently encountered an opportunity and was curious to see how other "corporate" leases worked. Again, many thanks.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM