Aldeer.com

WTB: Trailer ramps

Posted By: QDMAV8R

WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/01/14 09:30 PM

Since someone decided they needed the pair of trailer ramps on my 16 foot heavy duty utility trailer more than I, I'm trying to find another set. Looking for something around 5 foot with a hook/lip on the front end and stout enough to handle loading my 6k pound tractor. If anyone has an extra set lying around or may have an idea where I can find some at a reasonable price, please let me know.
Posted By: BatesConst

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/01/14 09:49 PM

Not trying to hijack this post but I need a set of heavy duty ones to load a13k # tractor. Except I need some with the hole in it that pins on. I have this posted elsewhere. If someone contacts me that has some you can use I will pass it on. Thanks. And if you want to delete this reply QDMAV8R, I will.
Posted By: josht101

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/01/14 10:24 PM

QDMA, I have a single ramp that you can have if you would like to build another to have a set. 4 foot and should easily handle the 6k you plan to put on it. I'm not sure what happened to the other one but I no longer have it.
Posted By: daniel white

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: josht101
QDMA, I have a single ramp that you can have if you would like to build another to have a set. 4 foot and should easily handle the 6k you plan to put on it. I'm not sure what happened to the other one but I no longer have it.

I do also, it is made like yours.. I found it in the dirt road. You can have it if ya want it.. Between you rone and my one he can have a pair.. laugh

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 07:02 AM

Well there ya go QDMA. That makes a pair. Yeah come on grin

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 08:24 AM

josht101 and DW: That's awesome guys...I'll gladly take those single ramps off your hands or pay you for your troubles.
PMs to you both.
Posted By: centralala

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 08:26 AM

I would go with the free ones. But if they don't work out, try Whitworth right close to you. Little hole in the wall that has lots of quality stuff at good prices. Tractor parts, equipment, and trailers. If you have never been there, do yourself and get familiar with them for accessories.
Posted By: Morris

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 08:46 AM

thumbup
Posted By: hollywud20

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 08:54 AM

My dad can make you some if nothing else.

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 09:10 AM

Well I've secured one half of the set with DW. He had exactly what I was looking for-Thanks again Daniel!
Waiting on josht101 to hit me back for the other one.
Thanks for all the other replies guys. I knew this would be a good place to look, but you guys amaze me with your quick responses. This is better than Google. thumbup

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: centralala
I would go with the free ones. But if they don't work out, try Whitworth right close to you. Little hole in the wall that has lots of quality stuff at good prices. Tractor parts, equipment, and trailers. If you have never been there, do yourself and get familiar with them for accessories.

Very familiar with the place...just 7 miles from the house and next to my post office.

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 12:17 PM

I sent you a text about 10 minutes ago. Let me know when you want to pick it up

Re: WTB: Trailer ramps - 10/02/14 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: josht101
I sent you a text about 10 minutes ago. Let me know when you want to pick it up

Got it and back at you.
Working the pick up of ramps with josht101 and DW...Awesome dudes!!!
Another donation to ALDEER on its way for this fine network of classifieds.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM