Aldeer.com

Benelli Vinci for trade

Posted By: cmontgomery

Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 08:52 AM

Like new Benelli vinci 28"' barrel, max-4 camo, has maybe 5 boxes shot thru it. Reason I'm getting rid of it is a fit issue. Would like to trade for other nice shotguns 12 or 20 gauge. Would also consider o/u's. Let me know what you have
Posted By: Colt1917

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 10:21 AM

Tried the shim kit?
Posted By: Luvbowhuntn

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 11:50 AM

A guy on duckhuntingchat has a 3-1/2" A5 hes wanting to trade for a Vinci. He's in Georgia. Would be a heckuva upgrade if ya can make the trade
Posted By: Sully

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 02:18 PM

I have a Benelli Montifeltro 20 Gauge with a 26 inch barrel blued with wood in perfect condition I might trade

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 02:41 PM

Where are you located sully?

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 05:40 PM

Hartford Al
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 05:46 PM

I have a beretta urika 2 i might consider trading.

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 07:45 PM

My Benelli Montifeltro is less than a year old and has less than a box through the barrel. It is in perfect condition. I'm just looking for something nice to turkey hunt with.
Posted By: James

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Luvbowhuntn
A guy on duckhuntingchat has a 3-1/2" A5 hes wanting to trade for a Vinci. He's in Georgia. Would be a heckuva upgrade if ya can make the trade
Curious to why u think that's an upgrade?
Posted By: whack-n-stack

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/16/14 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: james

Brownings represent 'Merica. With, that being said, I shoot a benelli.

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 07:52 AM

Where are you located forrestgump?
What condition is the beretta in and what finish?
Posted By: SWIG

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 07:59 AM

How can I get in touch with the man in Georgia with the A5?

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 08:31 AM

Bc the Vinci is a 3" gun and the A5 he has is a 3-1/2" model is one big upgrade. Also the A5 fits me better. I've owned both and I prefer the new A5 over the Vinci. Plus let's face it the Vinci is quite possibly the ugliest shotgun ever produced. However it's a solid gun and a good shooter. Not knocking the Benelli's in any way. Heck I own an original SBE and a M2 20ga but imho the A5 is an upgrade. Then again I'm the kinda guy that prefers my old Mag Stalker over both of the guns mentioned
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 05:52 PM

I live in montgomery, it's synthetic and has a small scratch towards the end of the barrel. Its two years old and I have the breakdown case and everything that goes with it.

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 07:12 PM

If interested in the Benelli Montifeltro we could meet somewhere halfway between Montgomery and Dothan maybe Troy
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 07:18 PM

Bc the Vinci is a 3" gun and the A5 he has is a 3-1/2" model is one big upgrade. Also the A5 fits me better. I've owned both and I prefer the new A5 over the Vinci. Plus let's face it the Vinci is quite possibly the ugliest shotgun ever produced. However it's a solid gun and a good shooter. Not knocking the Benelli's in any way. Heck I own an original SBE and a M2 20ga but imho the A5 is an upgrade. Then again I'm the kinda guy that prefers my old Mag Stalker over both of the guns mentioned

They make a Vinci in 3.5... JS.

Not sure what the OP has...

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 08:03 PM

He said Vinci. The Super Vinci is the 3-1/2". They're great guns for sure. Just not my favorite Benelli. One of my buddies uses one and that thing has been rock solid for the last 4 years

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 10:16 PM

I ended up getting in touch with the man with the a-5. As of right now we're planning on working out a trade this weekend. I'll let you know if things don't work out as planned. I grew up shooting an old remington model 11 so I think the old browning hump back will be a good fit. It's just pretty much a "brownelli" with the new inertia system they copied.

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/17/14 10:22 PM

Sully I'm still interested in the montefeltro. I'm just not sure which model you have. I only know about the satin silver model and the field model. If I pm you my # can you send me a couple of good pics? Maybe that would clarify things.

Re: Benelli Vinci for trade - 09/18/14 08:04 AM

You'll like it CMontgomery they're great guns. Check out Carlson's extended chokes when ya go to look for extended chokes for it. They patterned better in my A5 better than patternmaster or kicks.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM