Aldeer.com

For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks

Posted By: Gary Harris

For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 09:43 AM

Posted a thread earlier trying to trade these foe ladder stands. Had some interest but for various reasons, we couldn't work out a deal. So, I'll try to sell a couple.
I have an older model Lone Wolf (has a removable seat pad) and a two piece Summit stand. The Summits platform is designed so that you can level it for crooked trees. I will couple these with my two best sets of 20' climbing sticks (straps are in good condition) for $90.00 per set.
I have two cheaper stands. One is a Field & Stream brand from Dick's. The other came from Shoals Outdoors but don't remember the brand. I will couple these with 20' climbing stick ( both of these sticks need new straps) for $65.00. All of these are used. The reason I am selling is to purchase ladder stands. I just turned 60 and have had back surgery. It's just easier for me to get in and out of ladder stands.
This is a face to face transaction only, and I'd be willing to meet someone at a reasonable distance.
I can text pics of the stands. Thanks for looking.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 10:05 AM

Man if you wouldn't so far I'd jump on some of these.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: bowtarist
He lives!!!! Where you been old friend?! Been wondering about you....
Posted By: curt99rsv

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 06:14 PM

Pics to 205-412-2009 please.

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 07:00 PM

Several pics sent. One of the cheaper sets is SPF pending a meet-up in Jasper on Saturday. I guess Pisgah is a bit far bowtarist.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/21/14 08:01 PM

Been working 2 jobs. I still get on sometimes.

Originally Posted By: JUGHEAD
Originally Posted By: bowtarist
He lives!!!! Where you been old friend?! Been wondering about you....

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/22/14 12:43 PM

I've sent a lot of pics of these stands. I guess I need to let everyone know that I live in Franklin county, near Russellville and the Shoals. Also, these are used stands. I'm not selling them as new or like new. The pics I send may not look too good, but all the stands function as they are suppose to. They may not be very pretty though.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/22/14 09:59 PM

Pm sent

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/27/14 11:05 AM

I've told a couple of guys that I would meet them this week to show them two different stands. I will still honor that commitment if they get back with me. However, if I don't hear back from them, I have decided to keep all but one of these stands. I have some out-of-the-way places I can use them. The only one I still want to sell is the two piece Summit and will lower the price on it. I will couple it with a set of four stack sticks for $60.00. These sticks have three steps per section and attach individually to the tree. They will need straps as I only have one with them. I can text pics of both of these.

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/28/14 09:47 PM

Or, will trade the Summit and sticks for a ladder stand.
Posted By: HOYT 09

Re: For sale--Lock-on Stands and climbing sticks - 08/31/14 03:59 PM

Please send pics to 205-601-1541
© 2024 ALDEER.COM