2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 SXS - 03/22/14 03:16 PM

2006 Yahama Rhino 660
4x4 with Differential Lock
27x12-12 Swamp Boss Tires with about 3/4 tread
Trail Armor Bumpers
Tilt Bed
Painted OD Green

The good:
The rig is in pretty good shape for 7-8 years old. Only really one bad spot in all the plastic. It's got good tires and seats are in great shape. The four wheel drive and diff lock work fine and it runs out good. Never been wrecked and everything is pretty straight on it.

The bad:
It's been sitting awhile with no use so the carb will need cleaning. It cranks fine but has trouble idling until it warms up good. The gear shifter lever could use some fine tuning. It's a threaded rod with jam nuts on each each that you can adjust pretty easily. Sometimes I had to tinker to hit reverse but I believe I've got that pretty much fixed. The back bumper is slightly bent down like it was backed into a dirt bank or something. It was like that when I got it. The spot where the parking brake cable connects has a bent tab so the brake won't engage until that's fixed. It sounds to me like it's got a valve rattling or lifter tap or something but I had it checked out and was told it was fine. It's been doing since I got 4 or 5 years ago.

Since it's got a few little issues I'm gonna price it cheap at $3800. With a little TLC it could be a nice unit. No trades at this time.

Located just outside Hartselle, AL
Call or text 256-303-6094

Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 SXS - 03/22/14 04:26 PM

This should sell quick
Posted By: wagnon89

Re: 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 SXS - 03/24/14 03:15 PM

Sold on Craigslist.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM