Aldeer.com

Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale

Posted By: hallb

Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/25/12 09:52 PM

2002 Club Car gas Carryall Turf 2. Kawasaki FE350 engine, Jakes spindle lift kit with 23" x 12" aluminum wheels/tires. New battery, fuel pump, fuel lines, new carb, oil and filter change all in the last month, ready for the woods or around the house. This is the " workhorse" type cart built by Ingersoll Rand with the aluminum rear body with a dump bed, not an aftermarket bolt on.

$3350 OBO

I am located in Pensacola, FL but will trailer a fair distance for each of us for the right deal.

PM me here or email hallbarricklow@gmail.com

Thanks - Hall

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 12:13 AM

I know somebody needs this, make me an offer! I'll also do partial trades, so let me know what you got. My interests are hunting and various items that revolve around hunting so that leaves the door wide open! Ok, and I fish a bit too.
Posted By: sethjamtoe

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 01:43 AM

If it wasn't gas you'd have my interest. Good luck with it though!
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 01:50 AM

My parents have one of those. My mother uses it every Saturday to work around the yard. They put an electric dump on it. We've checked cows probably 1000 times with it. It won't die. Those are great machines.
Posted By: YamG3

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 05:28 AM

Got a honda foreman 4wd 2002 model for possible trade. How loud is it?

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: YamG3
Got a honda foreman 4wd 2002 model for possible trade. How loud is it?

Quieter than your 4 wheeler but louder than an electric cart. The loudest part of it is the rattling of the dump bed, but that could be fixed with some well placed foam padding. The engine only cuts on when you hit the gas and turns off when you let off the gas, so it's not like it's running all the time.
Posted By: YamG3

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 06:35 PM

I e-mailed you a few pics of my fourwheeler. I've leased some land with my father and I'm going to get something easier for him to get on and off. A golf cart just seems more practical.
Posted By: bamachem

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 06:47 PM

You can put a larger muffler on the carts and get them down to very quiet levels, too.

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/27/12 09:08 PM

Just took it for a spin around the neighborhood, it's really not that loud once you get going down the road.

Re: Gas Club car carryall turf 2 for sale - 11/28/12 01:40 PM

Listed on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gas-Club-Car-Carryall-Turf2-Golf-Cart-/150955985234?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true
© 2024 ALDEER.COM