Aldeer.com

WTB a window

Posted By: mcninja

WTB a window - 07/26/23 08:45 PM

Just need (1) simple sliding window for a shooting house. Thought I'd try here before heading to Lowe's. I've got a pullup bar and a standing office floor mat and a Yakima bike rack for trading stock. smile

In OXR.
Posted By: Big AL 76

Re: WTB a window - 07/26/23 08:57 PM

I believe I have one new in the pack...I'll let you know

Re: WTB a window - 07/26/23 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Big AL 76
I believe I have one new in the pack...I'll let you know

10-4, thanks brother.
Posted By: coyotehunter

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 02:44 AM

Deer view windows are the best. I think I just googled it and found the website
Posted By: 3% outdoorsman

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 03:32 AM

Plexiglass bud.its just a window in a shooting house
I hate getting into a shooting house someone has let the window down you gotta make noise to get it up.your better off without any windows and deal with wind and cold
Can't stand people who put the dang windows down.lol
Posted By: ALMODUX

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 10:57 AM

^^^You’ve never had buzzards around that’d roost in any open shooting house. You’d never leave a window up again. Lol
Posted By: James

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by coyotehunter
Deer view windows are the best. I think I just googled it and found the website

Been looking at it also. Only thing that concerns me is the folks (and it's a bunch) complaining about waiting forever lol. But i could use 3, but don't wanna wait till February and i checked amazon and the prices i'm seeing are high. Need to swing by and measure mine cause academy has some Game winner one's online for $39 12x36"
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by ALMODUX
^^^You’ve never had buzzards around that’d roost in any open shooting house. You’d never leave a window up again. Lol

They some NASTY bastages.
Posted By: Rockstar007

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 01:13 PM

I Promise you don’t want a Buzzard in your Shooting House. Didn’t happen to me, but a Good Friend, had happen to him. Whew Smell was Awful.

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 01:15 PM

It is for an existing shooting house w/ visibility on 3/4 sides. Going to cut a hole in the blind side, thus the need for just (1). The other windows are slide-open type and have worked well for us so far (7-8 years or so? now).

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Rockstar007
I Promise you don’t want a Buzzard in your Shooting House. Didn’t happen to me, but a Good Friend, had happen to him. Whew Smell was Awful.

They bad for sure. So is a an Owl lol...

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by AU338MAG

They some NASTY bastages.

We had one fly out of a house and regurgitated some chit about 20 feet in front of us. Words can't even begin to describe that smell damn 🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢
Posted By: donia

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Rockstar007

They bad for sure. So is a an Owl lol...

We had 2 owls, apparently, got in a fight and either killed each other or one died and was still tied up with the other one that couldn't get loose. Both were dead in a pile of maggots when we went to clean out the stands (in Aug/Sept heat, mind you)....I just about jumped off of the top of ladder when I swung the door open and the wall of funk hit me and I went to retching and dry heaving!
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 10:29 PM

Check out the building salvage / surplus / close out places.

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 11:34 PM

Nope but got into a tree stand with a coon in the tree above me! That was fun experience
Posted By: top cat

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 11:37 PM

They will make one a disaster

Re: WTB a window - 07/28/23 11:45 PM

Hmmm guess I learned something.well damn
Wasp is worst thing I've dealt with but no buzzard shucks

But still plexiglass will work or wood and Paracord.something similar

Y'all gut shooting to many deer better target practice more.lol
Posted By: hammerhead

Re: WTB a window - 07/29/23 01:20 AM

They're not sliding windows, but Academy has GameWinner brand shooting house windows...12x36 for $40 and 12x12 for $30

https://www.academy.com/p/game-winner-12-in-x-36-in-blind-window
https://www.academy.com/p/game-winner-12-in-x-12-in-blind-window
© 2024 ALDEER.COM