Aldeer.com

Chickens

Posted By: doghouse

Chickens - 08/11/22 01:50 PM

I have 3 Rhode Island Red hens that need a new home. They are around 14 months old and good egg layers. We got some younger hens recently and the 3 reds do not like them. They are not aggressive toward people but very assertive toward other chickens. I don’t have time to deal with separating all of the chickens we have to make it work. Free range is not an option where I live. Don’t know how the reds would behave around hens their age or older. My youngest daughter would be heartbroken if something happened to the younger chicks. I’m know I’m supposed to list a price but I don’t have one. They are free to someone that can take them. Willing to drive an hour in any direction from Jasper to deliver or meet if that helps. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.
Posted By: doghouse

Re: Chickens - 08/11/22 01:58 PM

Hens are spoken for pending meet up
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Chickens - 08/11/22 03:27 PM

PM me if the deal falls thru - my GF is interested - thx
Posted By: Huntn2feed5

Re: Chickens - 08/11/22 09:01 PM

Next in line if the deal falls through
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Chickens - 08/11/22 11:48 PM

Racist chickens
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: Chickens - 08/12/22 12:25 AM

Do you have a rooster. A good rooster will put an end to all that fighting between hens
Posted By: Super Dave

Re: Chickens - 08/12/22 01:41 PM

Might be the only thing a rooster is good for.... Last roo I had was mean. I had to Mark McGuire him with an old shovel handle when he tried to attack me.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM