Aldeer.com

Cooler trade

Posted By: doghouse

Cooler trade - 05/17/22 06:21 PM

I have a light blue yeti tundra 65 qt cooler. Latches and gaskets are in great condition. The cooler has a few scratches but nothing serious. Overall very good shape. Looking to trade for a cooler in the 25-35 qt size. Not brand specific as long as it’s in good shape. Something I can put on the back of the golf cart and will hold ice longer than one day while I’m working at home. I have 2 65 qt coolers and don’t need both. I know smaller coolers cost less and I’m looking to trade even. Prefer to trade. Cash price is $250 since I have to list it. Willing to meet anywhere around Jasper-Fayette-Hamilton-Haleyville areas. Can text pics if interested.
Posted By: CouchNapper

Re: Cooler trade - 05/17/22 07:11 PM

I have the light blue 20quart....perfect for a golf cart. Birmingham.
Posted By: rst87

Re: Cooler trade - 05/17/22 08:33 PM

I have a brand new RTIC 20 or 25 qt I would trade you. It’s white. I live in Moulton and am in Winfield often.
Posted By: RedneckNinji

Re: Cooler trade - 05/17/22 09:32 PM

I’ve got a light blue yeti 35 id trade, couple scratches and has a butt ton of deer, duck, turkey, fishing and roll tide (hopefully not a deal breaker) stickers all over it!
Posted By: BPI

Re: Cooler trade - 05/17/22 09:59 PM

Grizzly 40 quart in sandstone brown bunch of stickers on it. It's 5 quarts bigger than you listed but its in good shape and built like a tank
© 2024 ALDEER.COM