Aldeer.com

Guns on gunbroker

Posted By: jwalker77

Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 04:02 AM

There are some of the guns folks are wanting on gunbroker. However i tried for a couple hours to get registered so i could buy a gun off there and i havent figured it out yet. I quit
Posted By: AC870

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 04:08 AM

I visit gunbroker regularly. It’s high as a car’s rear.

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by AC870

I visit gunbroker regularly. It’s high as a car’s rear.

I was gona buy a compact stevens 320 20guage. It is $329. Thats pretty close to right. I bought Joseph one a few years ago and it has been a turkey killer. I couldnt figure out how to make it happen. It just kept running me around in circles.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 04:44 AM

I buy off there a little. You just need to look everyday to find a deal
Posted By: laidback

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 04:53 AM

Bought a new Steyr Pro Hunter stainless composite in 30-06 for $499 plus shipping. Don’t think it could be much cheaper.
Posted By: fourfive45

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by laidback
Bought a new Steyr Pro Hunter stainless composite in 30-06 for $499 plus shipping. Don’t think it could be much cheaper.

That’s a good deal
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 12:00 PM

If a lot of people are bidding on an item prices get stoopid.
Posted By: Retired Matt

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 12:20 PM

Agreed. The panic buying is crazy right now.
Posted By: Gunnutz79

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Big Bore
I buy off there a little. You just need to look everyday to find a deal

I have got a FEW good deals on some needed ammo in my calibers by just searching everyday and just happening up on a deal no one else has noticed.
Posted By: AlabamaSwamper

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 12:54 PM

I actually bought some ammo reasonable on there this week. It was the ammo I was looking for and was not much higher than normal.

But some of the prices on ammo are crazy
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 01:52 PM

People are bidding stuff up on gunbroker to stupid high prices.
I watched an auction Simmons had going for some 45 Colt ammo.
The final price was $315.00 for 100 rounds
Marlin 1894s are higher than a giraffes hu-ha.
6 months ago no one wanted a "Remlin" now you can't touch a .357 for less $1500.00
Hopefully what I'm being told is true and Ruger will be shipping some in 3Q 2021
I guess those will be "Rug-lins" hopefully the quality will be good
Posted By: Cleckler

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by gundoc

Marlin 1894s are higher than a giraffes hu-ha.

You ain't kidding Gundoc. I've got a JM stamped 1895sbl I paid $900 for new. The last one I watched on GB sold for a little over $3k.
Posted By: Davyalabama

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 03:05 PM

I've looked at a few, but by the time the auction is ready to end, someone is bidding it up to unheard of levels, then the next folks see what the gun sold for, so they start their bidding at those prices. You can't get a decent 45-70 lever at a reasonable price.
Posted By: Drake322

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/19/21 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by AU338MAG
If a lot of people are bidding on an item prices get stoopid.

There is a TON of shield bidding too. I watched an A5 Japan 3" 12ga NIB. When the gavel hit, it was at $2401. THAT is stoopid! There were 2 bidders that had a NR, which means they either just registered or had never bought anything.
Posted By: beav521

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/20/21 12:59 AM

I have bought several Guns off the site, prices are pretty crazy right now but you can get good deals still if you look every day, also they collecting sales tax starting 1/1/21 which they didn’t before

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/20/21 01:31 AM

I never did figure out how to get registered so i called the store that had the gun listed and bought it over the phone for $20 less than what they had it listed for. Which was $80 more than it would have cost a couple years ago. Got her done anyhow.
Posted By: Davyalabama

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/20/21 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by jwalker77
I never did figure out how to get registered so i called the store that had the gun listed and bought it over the phone for $20 less than what they had it listed for. Which was $80 more than it would have cost a couple years ago. Got her done anyhow.

thumbup
Posted By: hyco

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/21/21 05:58 PM

Got some deals and some crazy prices on other things. There’s a bunch of containers of Lil Gun in different weights but probably averages bout $75 a pound
Posted By: snakeoil

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/21/21 06:11 PM

I use them all the time....nothing to it...its like any auction, you pay what you want to pay...Sold some stuff and made some real treasure...I like it, and I have a few dealers I watch to see what they have...
Posted By: StateLine

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/21/21 07:21 PM

Find out what the seller will be charging you for shipping before bidding!!!!!
I got some ammo for a pretty good deal a few weeks ago but got ripped on shipping. They charged me 25.00 to ship 2 boxes of slugs. When the package arrived the shipping cost on the box was stamped 8.45. When i contacted them about it they responded that they had to add in labor for packaging. I told them whoever packaged my 2 boxs of slugs surely was compensated well...stuck 2 boxes of shells and some bubble wrap in a USPS box for 16.55.
Posted By: Sharpshooter69

Re: Guns on gunbroker - 02/21/21 10:10 PM

I’ve bought a few guns off of GB over the years. You just have to watch for the deals.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM