Aldeer.com

PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US

Posted By: Skinny

PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 01:21 AM

PAYPAL has dropped Aldeer as a business partner. They have not given a specific reason. I suspect it is because of guns. In the meantime just hold your money until I figure up a good solution.

DO NOT SEND US ANY FUNDS VIA PAYPAL
Posted By: jb20

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 01:56 AM

Well that's sum chit.
Posted By: Rebelman

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:12 AM

Screw em.
Posted By: Rebelman

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:12 AM

I stopped PayPal years ago.
Posted By: Turkeyboy

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:40 AM

PayPal has just placed my account on hold . I had a transaction of a few hundred dollars on eBay and they have not cleared it up. I lost the transaction. They said “suspicious activity” .I have tried in vain to straighten it out but have just pretty well given up, may be the end of PayPal for me.
Posted By: Thread Killer

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:48 AM

This has been happening a lot......I guess those sum*itches have been diggin
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 03:02 AM

Fuckpaypal
Posted By: willdo22

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 12:38 PM

Well...bye
Posted By: Ben2

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 12:39 PM

Check out stripe skinny
Posted By: Out back

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 12:59 PM

I'll be looking into another option as well. I'm sure paypal will never miss my business but I'll feel better.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 01:04 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 01:26 PM

This is mainly just for sending funds to the site for things like selling in the classifieds and such, right? Ain't a thing in the world wrong with a good old fashioned check and a stamp to mail it.
Posted By: Out back

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by GomerPyle

This is mainly just for sending funds to the site for things like selling in the classifieds and such, right? Ain't a thing in the world wrong with a good old fashioned check and a stamp to mail it.

He's right, you know.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:47 PM

Skinny, Venmo is probably the best option out there right now for sending money. When we rented a house a couple years ago we paid our rent through Venmo and we have been using it since.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

Skinny, Venmo is probably the best option out there right now for sending money. When we rented a house a couple years ago we paid our rent through Venmo and we have been using it since.

Pretty sure Venmo is owned by Paypal. It's great for personal use (sending money to friends/family) but if Paypal ditched us, Venmo likely would too.
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 03:05 PM

What about Cash App?
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

Pretty sure Venmo is owned by Paypal. It's great for personal use (sending money to friends/family) but if Paypal ditched us, Venmo likely would too.

Dang, you’re right Gomer.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 07:53 PM

Idots!

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 07:54 PM

I'm looking at a service that processes Visa/Mastercard direct. It may cost a small percentage but both Visa/mastercard have both publicly stated they will not interfere with any business that is legal, even legal gun sales. They were also very clear that if a particular transaction is made illegal then they will comply with the law. That is why they do not process marijuana sales even in those states where it is legal because marijuana selling is still a Federal offense.
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 07:57 PM

I know someone who changed their "official" business name from ____ gun store to _______ recreational sports. Maybe could do something like that

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 08:13 PM

Aint changing the name or anything stupid like that.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Skinny

No doubt.....then we'd have to print all new window stickers....

grin
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 08:50 PM

ALOUTDOORSMEN .COM
ALREDNECKS.COM
ALWHITECONSERVATIVES.COM
NODEMOCRAPS.COM

Yep, if the name changed it would suck.
Peeiss on GAYPAL.
Posted By: bill

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 11:13 PM

I'm looking at a service that processes Visa/Mastercard direct. It may cost a small percentage but both Visa/mastercard have both publicly stated they will not interfere with any business that is legal, even legal gun sales. They were also very clear that if a particular transaction is made illegal then they will comply with the law. That is why they do not process marijuana sales even in those states where it is legal because marijuana selling is still a Federal offense.

I'm in the processing business and could do what you need but knowing how small some of the transactions are I'd probably recommend you use a flat rate processor like Stripe that has no monthly fees and charges the same rate for all transactions. It'll be cheaper in the long run even though a $3.00 transaction will cost you around 38 cents. You could use it and cash app and come out better than paying a processing company once you figure in recurring fees. If a business takes more than 3k a month in credit cards and the average transaction is over $12 then a processing company like mine will definitely save money. Otherwise companies like Square and Stripe are the better option.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 11:29 PM

Bill,
That makes sense however Stripe and other's like them are still going to do the same thing paypal does against (conservative-anything). However, your business may work fine for us because I have a payment fee offset plan that should work. Sometime on Monday or Tuesday can we talk it over?
Posted By: James

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/09/19 11:32 PM

No doubt.....then we'd have to print all new window stickers....

grin

Yeah piss on that, i just received 3 new ones
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 12:31 AM

Square has something called CashApp that supposedly works well with minimal fees. Might be worth checking into.
Posted By: Reaper

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Fuckpaypal

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 02:25 AM

Its gonna get worked out.
I do suggest ya'll move any paypal accounts you got away from them. Paypal has the right to refuse business for any reason they decide upon. I respect that.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 03:03 AM

Bill,
That makes sense however Stripe and other's like them are still going to do the same thing paypal does against (conservative-anything). However, your business may work fine for us because I have a payment fee offset plan that should work. Sometime on Monday or Tuesday can we talk it over?

Yep. I'll message you my cell number.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 12:30 PM

Just use Venmo for site donations.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer
Just use Venmo for site donations.

As said before Venmo is a Paypal owned company. Paypal creates these other pay service companies on a 7-8 year rotation. They will probably launch another one next year. They do that to keep up with generational gaps.
Posted By: Carnivore

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 09:22 PM

Zelle? Not sure what you're after but you might look into Zelle.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/10/19 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Carnivore
Zelle? Not sure what you're after but you might look into Zelle.

Not for business use.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/14/19 05:06 PM

ALQUEER would get us back in good graces with Pay"PAL" ... ijs
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/15/19 02:39 AM

Ordered some ammo from Rogers sporting goods and apparently PayPal dropped them too ... cancled my order and Rogers sent me an apology email
Posted By: basspro527

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/16/19 02:22 AM

Venmo
Posted By: Colt1917

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/22/19 12:15 PM

One thing to be aware of with Venmo: The "default" selection on all payments is to make them so that everyone on Venmo can see who paid what to whom. The payer needs to select "private" before sending the payment, otherwise it will be visible to all.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/23/19 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by BamaGuitarDude

Perchjerker already has a copyright on that name. 😀

How do we send the 3% now that we can't use PayPal?

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/25/19 01:49 PM

This coming week there will be a Pay Now button that does secure CC transactions on the site. It will be better than paypal, more secure, and free from politics.
Posted By: Young20

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/25/19 02:14 PM

This coming week there will be a Pay Now button that does secure CC transactions on the site. It will be better than paypal, more secure, and free from politics.

Good news for the forum. I'll be looking for it.

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/27/19 08:58 PM

We got a Donate to Aldeer button at the top right of the screen now! Secure CC transactions. Thank ya'll!
Posted By: BOFF

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/27/19 11:25 PM

Good deal!!

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/27/19 11:55 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/27/19 11:56 PM

thumbup thumbup
Posted By: BCLC

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/28/19 12:23 AM

Lawd Jesus I hopes it takes my EBT or WICC card grin
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/28/19 12:27 AM

I'm done with pp too. Haven't made my mind up yet on which service to run as of yet.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/28/19 12:27 AM

Do we take cald?
Posted By: Sandmtnslayer

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/28/19 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by BamaGuitarDude

Just damn lol
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: PAYPAL HAS DROPPED US - 08/28/19 01:55 PM

for folks who use pp and buy from individuals for guns, mags, gun parts, and camo gun cases. If you mention it in your description. They will lock your account too.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM