Aldeer.com

Well guys

Posted By: Geezer

Well guys - 03/24/19 12:46 AM

My little John Deer 650 needs a ring job I am thinking of either selling it as is and maybe getting me a farm all cub or A to do my little garden I figure at my age one or two more seasons will do it no need to spend my children inheritance if so of you have some suggestions I would be forever in your debt🙏
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 01:10 AM

It would be super nice if you had a close neighbor that would do the tractor work on your garden for you.
Posted By: fladeerhntr

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
It would be super nice if you had a close neighbor that would do the tractor work on your garden for you.

This is what I would do especially if you don't plan to garden anymore in a year or two. If I was your neighbor I wouldn't hesitate to bring my tractor over and help out or let you borrow it.
Posted By: fr8-shkr

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 01:29 AM

That little 650 is a jam up little tractor. I have spent many hours sitting on one. Out of curiosity, any idea how much a ring job would cost?
Posted By: Morris

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by fr8-shkr
. Out of curiosity, any idea how much a ring job would cost?
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 02:42 AM

Geezer, if I was you, I would go buy me a brand new tractor and let the kids fight over that when youre gone. If you enjoy gardening, do it as long as you possibly can on a nice piece of equipment. You only live once. Its your money, make yourself happy with it. If tour kids deserve what you have to leave them, theyll be there working that garden with you.

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 12:11 PM

Well good news I hope 🤞 a young man who happens to be my second cousin that graduated from Shelton in diesel mechanics and from what I hear is a really good mechanic is coming to look at it after lunch I love my little tractor and am Praying he will be able to fix it at fair prices.
Don’t know what a ring job will cost but will let y’all know what he says. 🙏
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 02:20 PM

Mr Bobby, that's great news! I hope he has it done and back to you in short order! And post in here so we can follow along with your gardening when you get going on it.
Posted By: fr8-shkr

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 02:45 PM

That’s good news. That is a good tractor. I would hate to get rid of it over a ring job. That is a little working machine, if you got a new one, I don’t think you would be happy with it. I miss mine. Keep us posted.

Re: Well guys - 03/24/19 10:03 PM

Go to general forum for new update
© 2024 ALDEER.COM