Aldeer.com

Sheetrock.

Posted By: MANGLER

Sheetrock. - 12/15/18 01:59 PM

This is random but I hate to waste stuff. I had to buy a whole sheet of Green mold proof sheetrock to cut 1 foot off of for the bathroom. I have a 3x8 sheet I don't have room to keep so if any of ya'll know someone around here that might need it. They can have it.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Sheetrock. - 12/15/18 02:37 PM

Don't need it, but I just learned they make mold proof sheetrock!
Awesome! I did not know that!

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Sheetrock. - 12/15/18 05:46 PM

A guy I hunt with is a contractor and had a bunch of concrete backer board left over from a project. We built 2 shooting houses out of it. Thats a house that will outlast all of us. Metal studs too. All we had in it was the 6x6's posts and steps.

Had to build in place though, I doubt the FEL would have been able to lift it 12', VERY HEAVY.

Re: Sheetrock. - 12/16/18 07:55 PM

Bump one more time before it goes to the dump tomorrow. I hate wasting stuff but I don't have a place for it.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Sheetrock. - 12/17/18 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by MANGLER
Bump one more time before it goes to the dump tomorrow. I hate wasting stuff but I don't have a place for it.

Be careful throwing it away so you don't mash your finger. laugh

Re: Sheetrock. - 12/17/18 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Originally Posted by MANGLER

Be careful throwing it away so you don't mash your finger. laugh

I can't promise nothing. All that concrete that got it the first time is still in the truck to take to so It's a concern.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM