Aldeer.com

WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc

Posted By: Phil_Army

WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/07/18 04:06 AM

I've got a Millenium lock-on that I acquired in a trade, I believe it's the M100. I just don't care for lock-ons and would rather have ladders. I'd be willing to make some trades....
Posted By: todd w

Re: WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/07/18 02:49 PM

I have a 2 man stand I would trade you, but we are a ways from each other. I can get it out the woods next weekend if you want to meet somewhere. it is one of the ones from academy that were $100 or so. bought it last year and put it out and hunted out of it once with my son.
Posted By: 202P&Y

Re: WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/07/18 11:44 PM

I've got a single man ladder that has never been on a tree. Took it to a field by my house Wednesday but just laid it on the ground til I could get some help. I'm more of a loc on man myself. Located in Coker, text if interested 205 361-8390

Re: WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/08/18 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by todd w
I have a 2 man stand I would trade you, but we are a ways from each other. I can get it out the woods next weekend if you want to meet somewhere. it is one of the ones from academy that were $100 or so. bought it last year and put it out and hunted out of it once with my son.

I'd be interested if we could meet without losing a day of work or hunting, not sure that's gonna happen but I'll keep you in mind

Re: WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/08/18 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by 202P&Y
I've got a single man ladder that has never been on a tree. Took it to a field by my house Wednesday but just laid it on the ground til I could get some help. I'm more of a loc on man myself. Located in Coker, text if interested 205 361-8390

Just texted you brother
Posted By: Thunderfoot

Re: WTT: Millenium lock-on for ladder stands, etc - 12/08/18 02:09 AM

I have a single man ladder stand brand new I will trade you. Live in tuscaloosa
© 2024 ALDEER.COM