Aldeer.com

2 Loc-Ons, Used

Posted By: 3FFarms

2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/12/18 12:44 AM

I bought two loc-ons from a member here couple months ago and decided I want to go a different route than these. They are "Big Dog" brand shown in the link. I gave $40 for them and would like to get that back out of them. One stand is missing the cushion seat. Face to face only around Helena, Pelham, Alabaster.

They are the stands pictured in the link below.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...khqeY3AIVibbACh2eXg19EAQYByABEgJ5V_D_BwE

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/13/18 03:38 AM

Asking $40 for the pair, not each.

Bump
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 01:06 AM

I’ll give you a crisp $5 bill and swift kick in the nutz. You deliver and hang them for me.
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

I’ll give you a crisp $5 bill and swift kick in the nutz. You deliver and hang them for me.

I might buy them for you and hang them just so I can see those killin spots on oakmulgee that you hunt! wink

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 01:55 AM

John, if you'll kick him in the nutz I'll give you $5 and personally take you to the killing tree. laugh

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by 3FFarms
John, if you'll kick him in the nutz I'll give you $5 and personally take you to the killing tree. laugh

Haha! Deal! If he whoops me afterwards, I’m gonna need at least $10 though.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 02:25 AM

John, my beef would be with Brandon if that deal went through but I don’t even have to try to whoop him. All I have to do is go fishing with him and watch him try to drown himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

John, my beef would be with Brandon if that deal went through but I don’t even have to try to whoop him. All I have to do is go fishing with him and watch him try to drown himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol! He has issues around water, so I hear! smile

Re: 2 Loc-Ons, Used - 07/14/18 09:21 PM

SPF
© 2024 ALDEER.COM