Aldeer.com

Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box

Posted By: Fezzik

Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/07/18 10:37 PM

Rethinking my hunting strategy for next season after I picked up a Lone wolf climber, so I'm consolidating

Brand new in box - never opened Summit Viper SD - asking $250 but Aldeer member discount is $230

Located in the Hampton Cove area- Huntsville

[Linked Image]

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/09/18 05:36 PM

up top

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/12/18 10:19 PM

new record for me.....264 views and not a single "wish you were closer"

not even a "if you could it get to X county, I'd take it.....

$230 for a brand new Viper SD

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 12:19 AM

This is the aluminum SD, not the steel classic.
Posted By: James

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Fezzik
This is the aluminum SD, not the steel classic.

Those were the aluminum models, several guys on here made purchases...
Posted By: abamadude

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 02:51 PM

Why did my comment get deleted? I was answering a question.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 03:52 PM

If your the one that talked about the price of the stand elsewhere, you need to look at the "Enough is Enough" post in the classifieds rules.
Posted By: Reptar

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by SuperSpike
If your the one that talked about the price of the stand elsewhere, you need to look at the "Enough is Enough" post in the classifieds rules.

I will say though... OP was asking why no one was making an offer after 264+ views and abamadude was just stating what we were all thinking. He didn't come right out and bash the price.. If anything, I feel the Aldeer members showed a great deal of restraint in letting it go this far. thumbup
Posted By: NEbamahunter

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Reptar

I will say though... OP was asking why no one was making an offer after 264+ views and abamadude was just stating what we were all thinking. He didn't come right out and bash the price.. If anything, I feel the Aldeer members showed a great deal of restraint in letting it go this far. thumbup

Agree, I'm having to hold myself back from posting the price I got a new one from Cabelas this time last year because it's likely to offend the OP and get me banned... smile

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 08:40 PM

Well it looks like this FS post has done shucks the bed..... so let me take a minute to level set

- abamadude did send me a PM apologizing for his post, so thanks for that man

- clearly my post about the views wasn't received the way I intended, it was a failed attempt at humor based on the normal number of "wish you were close" posts in this forum. I wasn't actually looking for feedback, but nonetheless that seemed to have started this dumpster fire. I'll only use animated gifs from now on to communicate things that may be humorous.

-not sure what the other posts are supposed to accomplish. If we're gonna base the merit of every FS post on the best deal anyone has ever found, it'll get real interesting in the classifieds. But im pretty sure that was the intention of the "Enough is Enough" sticky
Posted By: quailman

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 09:36 PM

"Wish you were closer"
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Summit Viper SD - Brand new in Box - 02/13/18 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Reptar

Yeah i agree. I didn't think we were supposed to say anything about the price unless we were negotiating. I guess my post about the rule came across a little blunt. Didnt mean it that way.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM