Aldeer.com

Wtb ar-15 scope

Posted By: duxlayer

Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 11:48 AM

Looking for a scope to predator & hog hunt with to go on my 300blk. Also I'm sure there are people with a lot more experience than me on on building ar's I need a suggestion on what trigger yal recommend for hunting and scope mounts . Thanks
Posted By: H2901

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 03:27 PM

I put a Geissele SSA in my build. It's a two stage trigger, so you pull it to a certain point and feel a very definitive stop, then from there it's a 2 lb pull and it breaks very clean. They're not cheap but it made a world of difference compared to the trigger that came with my Bushmaster parts kit. Also very easy to install, Geissele has some great step by step Youtube videos.
Posted By: H2901

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 03:28 PM

That being said, there is a lot of middle ground price wise and a lot of good triggers between a parts kit trigger and a Geissele.
Posted By: WimboX6

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 04:39 PM

I love my Geissele triggers have various models and they are all great. I put together a 300blk pistol for my kids to hunt with and I used a 2 stage rock river for around 100$. Not as good as my others but much better than mil-spec. Scope wise I like the 1x4 power stuff for anything inside 300yds.
Posted By: 1bamashooter

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 05:07 PM

Get a LaRue MBT trigger and LaRue SPR mount on a Vortex Strikefire
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/12/18 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: duxlayer
Looking for a scope to predator & hog hunt with to go on my 300blk. Also I'm sure there are people with a lot more experience than me on on building ar's I need a suggestion on what trigger yal recommend for hunting and scope mounts . Thanks

Shoot Dad a text or swing by his house one day. He's built a couple of Ar's lately and has a few other buddys that do some trigger work for him.

If you go by, have him show you his new gadget. lol
Posted By: Pocosin

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/13/18 11:27 AM

Larue MBT is a nice trigger for the money as is a Rock River NM (and varmint). Geisseles were on sale recently, not sure if they still are.

I have two Larue SPR scope mounts and really like them, though you gotta tighten then exactly as the instructions say.
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Wtb ar-15 scope - 01/14/18 06:03 AM

While you're trigger shopping, check out the AR Gold, by American Trigger...
https://americantrigger.com/shop/
© 2024 ALDEER.COM