Aldeer.com

Drink Machine

Posted By: boondog1

Drink Machine - 12/28/17 04:17 PM

Have a drink machine (cans) that would be perfect for soft drinks or adult beverages at the camp.
Free for anyone wanting to come get it in Pleasant Grove.
Key for door lock has been lost so you can replace the lock or replace with a hasp and padlock.
Posted By: Myerz

Re: Drink Machine - 12/28/17 06:51 PM

Had one at a club I was a part of years ago and every year when it came time to plant it covered about 1/2 the seed bill for the year - it's def a good thing to have around the skinning sheds
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Drink Machine - 12/28/17 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Myerz
Had one at a club I was a part of years ago and every year when it came time to plant it covered about 1/2 the seed bill for the year - it's def a good thing to have around the skinning sheds

wut??
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Drink Machine - 12/28/17 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaneomac2

wut??

People put money in a machine. That machine gives them a cold drink. Then they used the money that machine had in it to use to fund food plots. Easy enough?
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Drink Machine - 12/28/17 07:49 PM

Gator fan..... whistle
Posted By: Jtb51b

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 09:20 AM

I could use it. Give me a call and I will come pick it up today.

Thanks,
Jason
205-514-eighty-six hundred
Posted By: inatree

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 10:50 AM

Let me know if this falls through.
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag

wut??

People put money in a machine. That machine gives them a cold drink. Then they used the money that machine had in it to use to fund food plots. Easy enough?

Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 01:30 PM

lol Great time to be alive!!
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag

wut??

it is now after i re-read it .lol
Posted By: mackdaddy

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 06:17 PM

I'll take it
Posted By: inatree

Re: Drink Machine - 12/29/17 06:48 PM

Bunch of people in line for this one. Lol
© 2024 ALDEER.COM