Aldeer.com

ISO a climbing stand

Posted By: chris4wde2

ISO a climbing stand - 09/05/17 02:58 AM

Took up bowhunting this year and would like to not do it from the ground. Have limited funds but would be willing to work a trade or maybe some work/labor help for anyone who might have an extra one laying around that is still usable and not sketchy. I'm not a big guy at all but had a bad experience when I was younger that scared me away from climbers. This was back before safety vests and things but it kinda scarred me. But I figured I would try again. I have safety harnesses that came with ladder stands I bought not sure if they will work. Sorry so long but if anyone has one and would like to work out some kind of deal I would be really grateful. Thanks guys
Posted By: Cousneddy

Re: ISO a climbing stand - 09/05/17 10:08 AM

Chris,
I have an old summit shooter that you can have it you want it. It's just too heavy for my back to carry and it's tough for me to climb with any more. Last several years I have just left it on the tree. It weighs about a metric ton but is really stable on a tree. I put new foot straps and ankle bungees on it a couple of years ago and it hasn't left the garage since. I wouldn't drive up here for it but wanted to offer it to you.
Posted By: rcw

Re: ISO a climbing stand - 09/05/17 01:58 PM

If you can make it to north Shelby Co. I'll give you an Amacker climbing stand. I'm near Oak Mt. State park. PM me for phone, Charles
© 2024 ALDEER.COM