Aldeer.com

I need a trailer...

Posted By: DEADorALIVE

I need a trailer... - 06/17/17 03:57 AM

Looking for an old trailer, 25-30 feet. Doesn't need to be solid or particularly road-worthy, I'm going to strip it to the frame, anyway, for a project at the house. Maybe someone has an old "junk" trailer or camper that's beyond rehabilitation that they'd let go for free or real cheap? Whatcha got?
Posted By: CAL

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/17/17 07:08 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: David Ellis

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/17/17 01:09 PM

I've got a old Airstream trailer on a lease east of Greenville that i need gone ! Might have to have tires to get it out.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/17/17 09:02 PM

I've got a 48' step deck that I'd let go for $3000.....

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/18/17 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: David Ellis
I've got a old Airstream trailer on a lease east of Greenville that i need gone ! Might have to have tires to get it out.

How long is it?

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/18/17 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
I've got a 48' step deck that I'd let go for $3000.....

Thanks, but way more trailer than I need for way more than I have!
Posted By: QDMAV8R

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/18/17 07:20 PM

There is a 25-30 foot trailer with a piece of blown apart office trailer setting roadside of hwy 111 south next to the Holtville elementary school playground. I figure the office started coming apart on them and they just unhooked and abandoned it where it sits. It's been there 3 weeks now. No markings, tags or anything identifying ownership that I can see. The school would probably appreciate it being gone before school comes back in session, because it's in their school drop off lanes. I'm not sure what the legal process for removal would be, but it might be worth investigating further
Posted By: Tigger85

Re: I need a trailer... - 06/18/17 08:34 PM

There is a piece of a trailer going up the Pelham mountain on south bound 65
© 2024 ALDEER.COM