Aldeer.com

New Breed GX2 Bow Package

Posted By: Big Al

New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/08/17 06:24 AM

I'm listing this for my Nephew. He won the bow package as a door prize at a Wild Game Dinner at Enon Baptist Church in Morris, AL a couple of weeks back. The bow was donated by Grabow Outdoors. It is a right hand, New Breed GX2. It comes with 6 Black Eagle arrows, Apex Gear 4 arrow quiver, Copper John sight, stabilizer (he didn't list the brand), and a Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 arrow rest. Best I can tell in pictures is it is black in color. The bow has never been shot as he is not interested in bow hunting. He is getting married in October, so he needs the money to get yard work equipment for the home they are purchasing.

The bow package was the top prize at the Wild Game Dinner. Valued around $1,300. He would like to sell the package for $900. He has pics and all on his FaceBook page (Brandon Hand), but I'm not sure what his privacy settings are. I have pics on my phone and I shared his ad from my FaceBook page (Alan Hayes). If you are interested, send me a PM and I can give you information or put you in touch with my nephew. I'm pretty sure he'll want to meet FTF, or have me meet up with you. This is a really nice bow and I'm sure you can get additional info from Grabows or from the New Breed website. Thanks guys. He's really needing the money and I'll pay the Aldeer 3% for him if someone purchases it from here.

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/08/17 09:03 AM

I have pics I can text. Anyone willing to post for me? Thanks!

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/09/17 07:23 AM

Room for a little negotiation per my nephew.
Posted By: clarkdeer

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/09/17 01:08 PM

Nice bows for sure.

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/10/17 05:53 PM

bump

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/13/17 09:00 AM

Gotta keep trying. My nephew and his fiancé are closing on their house today.

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/15/17 07:16 AM

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/17/17 10:52 AM

My nephew told me yesterday that his rock bottom price is $800 if anyone is interested.

Re: New Breed GX2 Bow Package - 04/24/17 01:33 PM

© 2024 ALDEER.COM