Aldeer.com

Practically new dive gear

Posted By: JOKER

Practically new dive gear - 01/21/17 11:02 PM

I have an entire dive set that i used at work a few times and im not going to have the time to do it anymore. Everything is made by cressie and is black and blue. BC holds the integrated weights and has the, cressi panoramic mask, cressi fins with adjustable tensions, cressi snorkel w/stop in case you submerge it, cressi micro regulators with air gauge and computer. Dive knife and sheath, 2 waterproof flashlights etc... do not have a tank. I have a little over $2500 in this stuff but due to SRT team and sniper training etc... i have no time for this anymore. Dont have to get rid of it, i enjoy diving just wanted to see if anybody was interested. Trades and offers welcomed.

BC is a large
Fins are a medium/large
Boots are a size 10
Gloves are a large.
Im almost 5'10" and weight 190 if it helps with sizes.

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/22/17 11:48 AM

Forgot to add that this stuff is maybe a year old.
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/22/17 03:52 PM

Lot of folks have never heard of CressiSub equipment, but it's absolutely top shelf stuff. Back when I used to dive, all my stuff was Cressi. GLWS
Posted By: countryjwh

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/22/17 08:11 PM

Yep. I ain't that small though.
Posted By: Bait57

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/22/17 09:22 PM

Yeah it's good stuff. I've used their stuff and it's always top notch.

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/24/17 01:30 AM

One bump, then gonna try to sell it locally. Like posted above this stuff is nice. Thanks for the above post!
Posted By: Deadwood

Re: Practically new dive gear - 01/24/17 04:13 AM

Dangit, I don't NEED anymore dive equipment! Gotta stay strong, here.

I've got a lot of DUI, Aqualung, and Scubalab among other stuff. I HAVE heard of Cressi Sub stuff, but never made a dive in any of it yet.

Re: Practically new dive gear - 02/16/17 02:13 PM

Well no luck anywhere. Anybody got a reasonqble offer
© 2024 ALDEER.COM