Aldeer.com

WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot)

Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 09:01 AM

Hey guys, I know this is a hunting forum & that this is a long shot, but what the hell; you only live once...

My daughter is in the HS band & is playing flute (pretty good, I might add); she's put in for a piccolo for Christmas, and new prices are OUT OF SIGHT... Was wondering if anyone had a line on a used piccolo (good quality, student model for a responsible high schooler)?

If so, pls PM me; much appreciated.

BGD
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 12:04 PM

Call the 2 music stores in Albertville. I don't know the names of them, but the high school band here is a big deal and huge, like 275 marching. I'm would imagine they have a used one.
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 12:12 PM

Call the bandwagon in Huntsville
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 12:26 PM

Reminds me of the Piccolo player in church joke.
Posted By: weatherby

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 01:32 PM

craigslist.

Bought my kid a really good trumpet for about 1/3 of the price. Be willing to look all over craigslist. Bham,Huntsville, Tuscaloosa. Heck if someone from Atlanta may be willing to meet you at the state line. Spend $40 in gas and save $4-500 on an instrument. Just have to look and see what's out there.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/25/16 01:57 PM

My buddies wife had one she was talking about selling awhile back. She may still have it
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: WTB: Used Piccolo (long shot) - 10/26/16 09:12 AM

Thx for all the tips, guys; I've found one on craigslist up in Huntsville, so maybe we're good... Appreciate it!! thumbup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM