Aldeer.com

Looking for 20 foot trailer

Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 09:59 AM

I'm on the lookout for a 20 foot, double axle trailer with at least one brake axle. Not interested in dovetail trailers or trailers with a full width ramp. It would be used to haul a tractor with loader and an implement attached. I want flat, wood floor from front to rear. I have a 16 foot double axle with one brake axle with complete new brakes on it and I'd be willing to trade this toward a 20 footer.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 10:45 AM

Wish I had known yesterday. I was on an online auction and they had several shop built trailers that sold cheap. Real cheap.

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 10:50 AM

DANG! Just my luck!

BUT, I'm not in a real big hurry. When is the next auction?
Posted By: hitek

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 12:53 PM

If you decide to go new, I ended up buying a 24' from Southern Trailers in Trinity. Best price I could find around here...
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 04:45 PM

Wiley I won't know. This was a Pilgrims auction. There was equipment from every complex east of the MS river in it. I'll keep an eye out. You want strictly bumper pull or is gooseneck okay?
Posted By: Reno

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 07:16 PM

I got a 20' gooseneck and shoulda bought a 25'.. i have a 40 horse tractor with loader and bush hog and it fills the trailer up. Adding the tiller to it will be easy, just put it under the loader but hauling the disc too is gonna be tricky. Im 2 hours drive from the lease and dont want to make multiple trips.. if you can haul bigger than a 20 footer, then i would get it. Just my .02

Re: Looking for 20 foot trailer - 08/31/16 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
Wiley I won't know. This was a Pilgrims auction. There was equipment from every complex east of the MS river in it. I'll keep an eye out. You want strictly bumper pull or is gooseneck okay?

Brad, I need bumper pull only. Thanks for looking.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM