Aldeer.com

ISO riding or zero turn mower

Posted By: Johnal3

ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/25/16 04:11 PM

Looking for a 42 - 48" mower. Either zero turn or tractor. Want a fabricated deck and a motor that has plenty of power. Wanted to check here to see if anyone is looking to up or downgrade before buying new. Thanks.
No junk please. I'm tired of working on stuff.
Posted By: jwyatt

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/25/16 07:31 PM

A friend of mine is trying to sell his John Deere riding mower. He lives in Wetumpka. If I remember right I think he's asking $600. I'm sure it's still in good shape he just upgraded to a zero turn is why he's selling it. I can get u some more info if your interested.
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/25/16 07:43 PM

Got a buddy here at the station trying to sell a 2010 commercial 60" exmark zero turn for 4500. Nothing at all wrong with it or ever been wrong with it. He buys a new exmark every 5 years as a tax write off. Has always been professionally serviced and maintained. The guy is a maintenance freak. I've got some pics of it. When getting it ready to sell the seat had a tear in it so he bought a new $350 seat and put it on and it has new blades, new tires, and fresh service with all new filters.

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/25/16 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: jwyatt
A friend of mine is trying to sell his John Deere riding mower. He lives in Wetumpka. If I remember right I think he's asking $600. I'm sure it's still in good shape he just upgraded to a zero turn is why he's selling it. I can get u some more info if your interested.

I'd like some more info on this one please.

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/25/16 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224
Got a buddy here at the station trying to sell a 2010 commercial 60" exmark zero turn for 4500. Nothing at all wrong with it or ever been wrong with it. He buys a new exmark every 5 years as a tax write off. Has always been professionally serviced and maintained. The guy is a maintenance freak. I've got some pics of it. When getting it ready to sell the seat had a tear in it so he bought a new $350 seat and put it on and it has new blades, new tires, and fresh service with all new filters.

I wish I had the yard for this one. It has to make it through a 48" gate also. I could widen the gate, but like I said, no sense in cutting an acre with a 60" unless u like overkill. Which I kinda do.... smile

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/26/16 06:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Johnal3
Originally Posted By: jwyatt

I'd like some more info on this one please.

I sent him a text. Probably won't hear back til this afternoon.

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/26/16 08:11 PM

Sorry he already sold it

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/26/16 11:14 PM

No sweat. Thanks
Posted By: hunterturf

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/27/16 05:50 AM

just get u some goats. they won't mind in your part of town
Posted By: kris

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/27/16 07:43 AM

I have a Husqvarna 52" I bought last year that I would sell. I would take $4500 for it and 2 weed eaters and an edger head that goes on one of the weed eaters. 334-304-2617

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/27/16 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: hunterturf
just get u some goats. they won't mind in your part of town

Goats, they probably wouldn't mind, but if I fenced in my front yard they'd lose their minds! mad

Re: ISO riding or zero turn mower - 06/27/16 08:01 AM

Originally Posted By: kris
I have a Husqvarna 52" I bought last year that I would sell. I would take $4500 for it and 2 weed eaters and an edger head that goes on one of the weed eaters. 334-304-2617

I appreciate the offer and it sounds like a pretty good deal, but that's more than I need for just my yard. Lord knows I got enough going without getting into cutting yards.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM