Aldeer.com

2 Guns For Sale - Pics Added

Posted By: gundoc

2 Guns For Sale - Pics Added - 06/23/16 11:07 PM

I have a Sig P228 9mm that has been cerakoted and had a SRT (short reset trigger) as well as a short trigger installed. (The pic was taken before the short trigger was installed.)Comes with 3 magazines. Also comes with a complete parts kit that would allow you to build another one if you had a frame...$650.00

I also have a CVA Kodiak .50cal muzzleloader. Camo stock, barrel and receiver. Has a 3-9x40 Traditions scope $200.00.

PM me your number if you want more pics of either.
Posted By: Duckshooter

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/24/16 01:21 AM

My favorite semi auto after the Glock 19. Very nice pistols.

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/24/16 12:54 PM

All PMs returned...
Posted By: 3blades

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/24/16 11:01 PM

Is the inside of the barrel and receiver in good shape

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/25/16 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: 3blades
Is the inside of the barrel and receiver in good shape

The pistol is excellent...The muzzle loader had some light rust just inside the muzzle in the bullet guide area but it did not get on the rifling. The rifling is in great shape.

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/27/16 08:35 AM

bump
Posted By: Wade

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/28/16 10:01 PM

Does the Kodiak have a removable breech plug? Sorry, got to buy a muzzleloader and I have no experience with them.

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 06/28/16 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Wade
Does the Kodiak have a removable breech plug? Sorry, got to buy a muzzleloader and I have no experience with them.

Yep, and I have a new wrench to fit it. Also have a few bullets, powder charges, primers and other odds and end stuff that I'll throw in with it...I am getting out of the muzzle stuffer bidness...well inlines anyway, I love to look at and shoot the old cap an ball guns.

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 07/03/16 05:24 PM

Kodiak sold...3% inbound to ALDeer

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 07/03/16 05:25 PM

New price on the Sig is $600
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 07/03/16 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: gundoc

Yep, and I have a new wrench to fit it. Also have a few bullets, powder charges, primers and other odds and end stuff that I'll throw in with it...I am getting out of the muzzle stuffer bidness...well inlines anyway, I love to look at and shoot the old cap an ball guns.

Same here...gave my inline to 'Huntress, and I 3 cap & ball pistols and rifles, now!
Posted By: Wade

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 07/03/16 08:07 PM

Gun doc is good to deal with. I appreciate the goodie bag that came with the ML. Got something new to figure out now.

Re: 2 Guns For Sale - 07/03/16 08:46 PM

Gun doc is good to deal with. I appreciate the goodie bag that came with the ML. Got something new to figure out now.

Thanks, Wade! Good meeting you today! thumbup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM