Posted By: Farmer64

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 07:23 PM

Good luck
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 09:01 PM

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/tls/5598595020.html
Posted By: 300Ruger

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 09:31 PM

Deerslyer86 is the MAN. Most of y'all would have done taken you'r ball and gone home.

You're either an alter or a good sport. Either way, tons of entertainment for regular guys and a few clocksuckers that just like to kick folks in the ribs.

If "clocksuckers" offends you, well, we all knew before you did.
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: 300Ruger
Deerslyer86 is the MAN. Most of y'all would have done taken you'r ball and gone home.

You're either an alter or a good sport. Either way, tons of entertainment for regular guys and a few clocksuckers that just like to kick folks in the ribs.

Thank You Sir. I've just come to realize that if all they gotta do is come on Aldeer and Jack my post and create post to mock me that just tells me they don't have much of a life.

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Deerslyer86

Originally Posted By: 300Ruger

Thank You Sir. I've just come to realize that if all they gotta do is come on Aldeer and Jack my post and create post to mock me that just tells me they don't have much of a life.

You may not realize it but you're relentless pursuit of a lathe may have made you a legend here. Take it in stride and you're good to go.
Posted By: AC870

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:49 PM

I think deerslyer is cool. Hope he finds what he's looking for. It's better than being known for a stolen rusty hitch that actually wasn't stolen at all. That happened to a guy I know....
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:49 PM

http://m.ebay.com/itm/161039818531

Seriously man you prob wont beat this deal.

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AC870
I think deerslyer is cool. Hope he finds what he's looking for. It's better than being known for a stolen rusty hitch that actually wasn't stolen at all. That happened to a guy I know....

The hell you say!!!

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperSpike

I talk to some guys on a wood turning page on fb and they said that one wasn't a good one. I'm probably going to Nashville this weekend to pick up a Jet 1015 for $200. A guy on here messaged me a few a weeks ago saying he was getting out of it and had everything I needed to build calls even had some logs. He's went MIA. He was also in Hartselle as well

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 11:03 PM

I was curious what you were going to build. You need to meet my friend John Hyde in Guntersville. He turns some gorgeous calls. Super nice guy and a hell of a trap shooter.

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: AC870
I was curious what you were going to build. You need to meet my friend John Hyde in Guntersville. He turns some gorgeous calls. Super nice guy and a hell of a trap shooter.
I'm gonna start out building coon Squallers and then some grunt calls and might try a few duck calls

Re: Still looking - 06/01/16 11:09 PM

He uses Crazy Glue to put a super slick finish on them. It saves a bunch of steps from his old way of sealing them. It's neat. If you ever want to talk to him or visit his shop let me know. I've got his no.
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Still looking - 06/02/16 01:47 AM

I, like most that have given you a hard time was just having fun at your expense.

If you can get a Jet 1015 and some tooling for $200 and you have to drive 2 hours to do it, that's a good deal.

That machine will last you a long time considering what you plan to do with it.

Re: Still looking - 06/02/16 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Big Game Hunter
I, like most that have given you a hard time was just having fun at your expense.

If you can get a Jet 1015 and some tooling for $200 and you have to drive 2 hours to do it, that's a good deal.

That machine will last you a long time considering what you plan to do with it.
no tooling just a lathe.
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Still looking - 06/02/16 10:31 AM

That's still a good deal.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Still looking - 06/02/16 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Deerslyer86

Originally Posted By: SuperSpike

I talk to some guys on a wood turning page on fb and they said that one wasn't a good one.

They were right. Cheap Chinese junk.
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Still looking - 06/02/16 07:02 PM

Elephant skin and rhino balls my friend. Hope it all works out for ya.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM