Aldeer.com

Incubator for sale

Posted By: Mbrock

Incubator for sale - 04/29/16 02:39 PM

In my previous life I raised a couple hundred reptiles annually and purchased a commercial incubator. I no longer need it. It's a very nice machine, well built, and includes an internal fan and helix DBS-1000 climate control. I'll take $200 OBO, northwest AL. I can meet halfway for anyone interested.

Posted By: PineStalker89

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/29/16 04:20 PM

If I still had time to fool with stuff like that I'd take it for that price especially with that thermostat. Good deal.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Mbrock
In my previous life I raised a couple hundred reptiles annually and purchased a commercial incubator. I no longer need it. It's a very nice machine, well built, and includes an internal fan and helix DBS-1000 climate control. I'll take $200 OBO, northwest AL. I can meet halfway for anyone interested.
cool I up to it if you are, halfway is a 5 hr drive for me.

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 09:11 AM

Do you want it? You got any turkeys?

grin
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 09:21 AM

Just messing with you grin I don't need it, but if I did, I would send you the money to hold it for me until I come through AL on my way to FL in 3 weeks.

Turkeys are hit and miss right now, seen one lone tom strutting in a field yesterday morning about 8am.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 04:58 PM

How even does it keep the temperature? What name brand is the incubator? Does it use heating stips or a light bulb for heat?

If you'd keep it til next year I'd buy it. laugh

I'm thinking about starting to raise queen bees.

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 09:10 PM

Fur, here is a link to the climate control.

Helix DBS 1000

The incubator was top of the line in the reptile industry when I purchased it and I can't even remember the manufacturer. I paid over $400 for the unit. Then the helix was $170-$180 new. They last forever and that model regulates the power output to the heating element(found internally behind a divider on the right side of the unit) so the temp fluctuates less than 1 degree.

Re: Incubator for sale - 04/30/16 09:11 PM

In other words it doesn't kick on and off. It runs a constant computer regulated current holding a specific temp.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Incubator for sale - 05/01/16 09:30 AM

Thanks for the info. If you still have it this fall, I'll probably take it. Got too much other, gotta have it now stuff to buy it at the moment.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM