Aldeer.com

ISO baseball bat for 7U

Posted By: DeerTracker

ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 05:31 PM

Looking for a good used baseball bat for my grandson. Any help is appreciated.
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 05:39 PM

What size you looking for?

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 06:28 PM

He is 7 years old, small kid, been a while since I have looked for bats. Not too sure what size to start him on. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 09:16 PM

Any suggestions???
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 09:25 PM

Plenty of good bats out there. My youngest just turned 7 and he's swinging the Rawlings Prodigy in 26/16. He's not big...4'3" and 54 lbs. There are plenty of more expensive bats than that one but it's the hottest bat in that price range and has out hit much more expensive bats. It has a certain sound to it that really catches the ear. My oldest (8) is swinging a 27/17 Marruchi Cat 6 but I can't tell any difference in it and the Prodigy at 1/3 the price.
Posted By: Randy74

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: 3FFarms
Plenty of good bats out there. My youngest just turned 7 and he's swinging the Rawlings Prodigy in 26/16. He's not big...4'3" and 54 lbs. There are plenty of more expensive bats than that one but it's the hottest bat in that price range and has out hit much more expensive bats. It has a certain sound to it that really catches the ear. My oldest (8) is swinging a 27/17 Marruchi Cat 6 but I can't tell any difference in it and the Prodigy at 1/3 the price.

Agree completely on the Prodigy. Definitely has a ping to it but it's certainly hot for the price. Good bats are plentiful but in the end at that age I haven't seen any bat make that much difference. Maybe a little difference but swing form, power, and bat speed are what makes the difference as long as it's a decent bat. My son just turned 9 and still has a prodigy that he uses some. He also has a bat that cost 3 times as much and I can tell very little difference on an equally solid hit from either bat.
Posted By: Borty

Re: ISO baseball bat for 7U - 02/06/16 10:27 PM

Combat maxxum- hottest bat out
© 2024 ALDEER.COM