Aldeer.com

AR for Sale

Posted By: Buckscent

AR for Sale - 07/01/15 09:19 AM

New, never put together. If you want a good AR for an entry price this is for you. And it does not have to be registered/ no serial number..... 400.00 (firm)

got it from guns80.com and mine has the upgraded stainless barrel... paid 475 and you save shipping

This is the very same kit as I have. But I got mine in April

http://guns80.com/hillary-clinton-special/

Posted By: hammerhead

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 09:52 AM

For those looking to get into the AR scene on the cheap, but know little to nothing about them, you cannot just slap this upper on the lower and go shooting.

This lower is an 80% lower, meaning that there are still several holes that must be drilled in order for it to be completed. Kit does come with the jig to drill the holes in the correct locations and the drill bits needed to drill the holes. Once the holes are drilled, the LPK (lower parts kit) must be installed.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 10:01 AM

So, it has everything, it just isn't together? Have you drilled out the holes?

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 10:35 AM

Yes it is a complete system, even has 2 30 round clips. I have not drilled the holes yet

What HH said is on the webpage and there is even a video there. you have to drill but it is not that hard to do. I did my other one with a drill press and I am not mechanically inclined so if It was not hard for me then should be easy for others to do.
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 08:17 PM

Interested in any trades?
Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 08:49 PM

Poly or Al lower? Does it come with a jig?

Re: AR for Sale - 07/01/15 09:38 PM

No trades

Poly lower and comes with jig and drill bits.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM