Aldeer.com

Spikes Upper with mil-spec lower: AR-22 package

Posted By: Climber1

Spikes Upper with mil-spec lower: AR-22 package - 03/05/15 04:58 PM

Looking to sell my AR-22lr shooter with some gear. Here are the details:
- Spikes dedicated upper with Midwest Industries full rail (early version of upper)
- Milspec AR-15 lower by ATI/Omni
- Sightmark Aimpoint Clone. This red dot is fairly accurate and I have been impressed considering the price I paid.
- Unopened box of AR tactical CCI ammo
- 3 mags

I have a lot more money in this than my asking price: $500

Full disclosure: I bought this last year from a fellow and was told this was in "Like New" condition and would run perfectly. Well, that wasn't entirely true. I could not get it to cycle more than three rounds before jamming. I finally had to send this back to Spikes and they fixed it (spring and weak extractor issue).

Since getting it back, I have put several hundred rounds through it with no issues (with and without a suppressor). I average slightly less than one FTE per mag but I think that is pretty standard for these types of 22lr rifles and ammo. I have shot CCI mini-mag and federal bulk ammo through it.

This is a complete lower group so stick your current AR platform on top and you are good to go.

Would like to trade for cash or 22lr pistol (preferably revolver) or other pistols and maybe 22lr rifles. No deer guns.
Other interests:
- Leupold or Zeiss optics
- Millennium hang on stands

[img:left][/img]

[img:left][/img]
Posted By: Climber1

Re: Spikes Upper with mil-spec lower: AR-22 package - 03/11/15 06:18 PM

Please delete. Traded locally.
Posted By: trox28

Re: Spikes Upper with mil-spec lower: AR-22 package - 03/11/15 07:10 PM

Hey did you ever get rid of that Browning 7-08?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM