Aldeer.com

Ruts on in St Clair.

Posted By: Bucky205

Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/21/14 10:48 PM

Not a biologist, but feel pretty confident in saying the ruts on in St Clair county.

Posted By: lukeparker22

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/21/14 10:54 PM

where in St. Clair are you? north or south? city?
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/21/14 11:33 PM

Hard to tell from the pic but it may be the gay rut.
Posted By: spy

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 12:22 AM

Saw one chasing a mile past moody high school around 5:00 am this morning. Seems early but who knows
Posted By: Stob

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 07:37 AM

They supposed to wait till I get there the day after Christmas.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 09:23 AM

Checked my camera in Talladega Co this past Friday, and had multiple pics of a spike topping a doe. I laughed, in one pick he was on her sideways (against her belly)! Stupid kid!!! What made it even funnier was the doe seemed to have a frustrated expression on her face.
I'm only 20 mins from St. Clair.
Posted By: widespread

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 10:19 AM

It usually seems like the Springville area gets going a little sooner than other parts of St. Clair city.

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 02:45 PM

it is usually late Jan where i am in st clair.
Posted By: cgardner

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 02:55 PM

I know it's on in Calhoun County!! Damn neck has swolled up. I keep pissing all over my legs. I have uncontrollable urges to scratch at the floor and rub my head on the hand rails. Wife walked by yesterday and I couldn't keep from chasing her!!

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/22/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: cgardner
I know it's on in Calhoun County!! Damn neck has swolled up. I keep pissing all over my legs. I have uncontrollable urges to scratch at the floor and rub my head on the hand rails. Wife walked by yesterday and I couldn't keep from chasing her!!

Nice! lol
Posted By: Bucky205

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/23/14 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: lukeparker22
where in St. Clair are you? north or south? city?

Were just west of Pell City. Shot a 6 point yesterday tarsals were dark but not really stinking. He was moving early afternoon. It was cool in the pic, 22 degrees. Suppose to cool off again starting on the 31'st. Seeing a lot of bucks and does on the cams, some in the daylight. Everything I'm seeing makes me think they are in.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/23/14 08:40 PM

I hunt near Ashville and they were not chasing this weekend. I saw a spike in a field with does and neither were paying the other any attention.
Posted By: abolthunter

Re: Ruts on in St Clair. - 12/23/14 09:56 PM

I hunt near Ragland and no chasing there yet
Bout 2 more weeks usually
© 2024 ALDEER.COM