Aldeer.com

Calling Coyotes

Posted By: bambam32

Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 10:27 AM

I shot a nice buck opening day so my deer hunting is over for the year. I'm going to switch gears and start coyote hunting since we have plenty on our property.

I'm looking for recommendations for calls, decoys and any general advice on how to set up or tactics. I'm located in south Alabama.

Our property is mainly planted pines and hardwoods. It is thick but some of the pines were thinned the past few years. The property is mostly flat with the exception of the river bottoms. Any info is appreciated.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 11:11 AM

I would get a Foxpro wireless predator caller and a wounded animal decoy and setup for them to come investigate.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 11:53 AM

Get this one. Have heard good reviews about it and it's affordable.

http://www.shopdeerhunting.com/icotec-gc300-electronic-game-caller/?lid=ACdhart
Posted By: Fullthrottle

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 12:14 PM

If your going to be serious about calling and taking revenge on yotes. Spend the money and buy a fox pro
Posted By: Bigbamaboy

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Fullthrottle
If your going to be serious about calling and taking revenge on yotes. Spend the money and buy a fox pro

Do you have one?
Posted By: Fullthrottle

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 12:43 PM

Sure do. Have the foxpro wildfire with the foxpro fox jack 2 decoy that replaces the battery cover
Posted By: Bigbamaboy

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 01:02 PM

Sure do. Have the foxpro wildfire with the foxpro fox jack 2 decoy that replaces the battery cover

PM sent.
Posted By: bambam32

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 09:19 PM

I caved and bought a FoxPro Wildfire at Bass Pro today. Going to give it a shot tomorrow. Going to pair it with a decoy I already have.
Posted By: charlesbusbee91

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 09:41 PM

If your any good at using diaphragm calls check out the MFK game calls. Awesome calls works great once you get the technique down.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Calling Coyotes - 11/25/14 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: bambam32

I caved and bought a FoxPro Wildfire at Bass Pro today. Going to give it a shot tomorrow. Going to pair it with a decoy I already have.

How much $$
© 2024 ALDEER.COM