Aldeer.com

Uncharted

Posted By: BatesConst

Uncharted - 09/29/14 10:12 PM

Now look, nothing gets my blood pumping like big Midwestern Whitetails. But I have to admit, everytime Uncharted comes on, I can't change the channel. His style and mine certainly are different, but I think he's good for our sport. He's well spoken and adds an adventure aspect that catches the viewers attention. Normally the channel would have already been changed, but because of his approach, it's gets the hunters perspective a little more mainstrea
Posted By: augustus_65

Re: Uncharted - 09/30/14 09:40 AM

I like the show as well. I like that he focuses on the commonalities of hunters around the globe. Uncharted and Meat Eater are the only two hunting shows I watch with regularity.
Posted By: Brent

Re: Uncharted - 09/30/14 09:59 AM

Am I the only one that's concerned that something might have happened to BatesConst while he was typing his message?
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Uncharted - 09/30/14 11:06 AM

Relentless pursuit lol Tim wells is hilarious
Posted By: HippieKiller

Re: Uncharted - 09/30/14 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Brent
Am I the only one that's concerned that something might have happened to BatesConst while he was typing his message?

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...
Posted By: AUstan23

Re: Uncharted - 09/30/14 12:43 PM

Tim Wells is da man. Oh there's a group of geese flying by at 80 yards with a 20 mph crosswind? Yea, lemme just send an arrow over their way. Thwap!! Ha got one first try. Like who does that in a lifetime much less in 1 shot? Relentless Pursuit is a great show.
Posted By: clarkdeer

Re: Uncharted - 10/01/14 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: augustus_65
I like the show as well. I like that he focuses on the commonalities of hunters around the globe. Uncharted and Meat Eater are the only two hunting shows I watch with regularity.

I like both of those as well. Good shows.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM