Aldeer.com

All you pee guys

Posted By: lectrode

All you pee guys - 07/25/14 08:02 AM

Got me to thinking.If all pee is the same,or as some of you claim,quite the attractant.Why don't you guys start bottling your own pee and selling it.Maybe get your buddies to save theirs as well so you would have a larger source.Probably be the same or better than code blue or some of the other expensive pee products.Maybe get with the guy that had the dog repellant idea and find out who his patent guy is.Just a thought. RTR ! Cant wait for bow season !
Posted By: blumsden

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 08:38 AM

Ok, lectrode, pee is not an attractant, by itself. Used in conjunction with a scrape, it can cause a buck to start using it. Hell if we did bottle it, there would be some dumbarses that would buy it. On second thought, great idea, ya'll save your pee.LOL
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 09:08 AM

Hmmmmmm. How do you know what's in that stuff ya buy? Maybe a tank catching pee at the bar down the street.
Posted By: 699

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
Hmmmmmm. How do you know what's in that stuff ya buy? Maybe a tank catching pee at the bar down the street.

Only out of the wimnons room!!
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 10:19 AM

doe in heat= woman in ovulation
bet some of the pharamones or hormones or something would smell the same to a buck.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 11:14 AM

Years ago I had a good friend that would save his wife's used Tampons and use them as an attractant, he killed a pile of good bucks.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Years ago I had a good friend that would save his wife's used Tampons and use them as an attractant, he killed a pile of good bucks.

prolly the two best monster buck killers in history, the Wensel brothers, have done that for decades.....
Posted By: kidd

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 11:46 AM

I've gotta pee.... lol

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 12:42 PM

I'm sorry, but i'm not toting used tampons around with me, and besides that, not sure how that would work anyway.
Posted By: Mully

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 01:14 PM

If I have to tote around used tampons to kill big bucks then I guess I just wont kill any big bucks!
Posted By: deerman24

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 04:49 PM

My question is how can a little doe pee attract deer when the woods are full of doe pee. You ever smell that stuff, it is rotten pee and probably not from a doe at all. What a waste of money. If some of you want to have doe pee than kill a doe and put the bladder pee in a bottle.
Posted By: blackmouth

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 04:54 PM

^^^^This^^^^
Posted By: MattIce

Re: All you pee guys - 07/25/14 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Mully
If I have to tote around used tampons to kill big bucks then I guess I just wont kill any big bucks!

X2
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: All you pee guys - 07/26/14 11:38 AM

i would be afraid to ask my wife for her used tampons
Posted By: 333

Re: All you pee guys - 07/26/14 08:29 PM

I have about 168 gal of he man peeee, and about 296 gal of she peeee, taking bids on Sept.1, 2015 plus shipping and handling. Gal Only. Not offered in northern state dew to regulations.
Posted By: YAPER

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 09:27 AM

I too know a hunter that kills monsters with old tampons! I'm not talking monsters for Alabama these are monsters anywhere. When he told me I seriously thought he was messing with me, but after his long pharmones and hormones speach I strangely believed him. It makes sense but not for me, I couldn't ask my wife to save her used tampons!!!

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 09:34 AM

Chances are, he knows how to hunt, and would have killed those deer anyway. I could be wrong, and have been before. I have seen dogs sniff women that were on the rag. I did see a story where bears were attracted to this. Too late, my wife doesn't go thru that anymore. I wonder how my wife and step daughter would react, if i asked her?
Posted By: TChunter

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: lectrode
Got me to thinking............ RTR !

Dont hurt yourself.
Posted By: Delta Dave

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 02:21 PM

Not sure how a used tampon would be an attractant. That time of month is at the opposite side of the cycle of ovulation. Unless the deer just like the smell of "fresh" blood. Come to think of it, most carcass cams that I have put out, deer are usually one of the first visitors.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 03:03 PM

the guy that said that about the used tampons, Barry Wenzel, has forgotten more about killing monster bucks that all of us combined know......
Posted By: jnall

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 03:17 PM

Gross!
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 05:22 PM

I know some folks that hang tampons in tree's. told me you gotta be careful on cause its not legal. But about the pee. Last year a fellow got out of stand and walked across the damn which was about a hundred yards from the stand to piss so it wouldnt spook the deer.lol. anyways the next day on the way to stand when he walked past were he pee'd. Fresh scrape. Also read.dont know how true. But in a naturally formed scrape. Any liquid would work. Even water. It even went as far as to say thay putting mens cologne in the scrape would not cause the deer to abandon scrape.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 06:03 PM

why would hanging a tampon from a tree limb be illegal???

Re: All you pee guys - 07/30/14 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: TChunter

Dont hurt yourself.
T C theres not enough brain cells left to hurt. How did my pee thread get turned into a discussion about dirty tampons ?
Posted By: mr.clif

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 07:40 AM

I know stud horses act a fool around women at certain times I think a whitetails nose is stonger than a horses, prolly a little something to it. I rather not see any deer than deal with the complaining that would come from most women.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 08:32 AM

Dont hurt yourself.
T C theres not enough brain cells left to hurt. How did my pee thread get turned into a discussion about dirty tampons ?

10-4. And its aldeer, just wait. You can start a conversation on here about changing shocks on your truck and by page two someones discussing artificially inseminating a wallaby with a tube sock and saran wrap.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 08:41 AM

Dont hurt yourself.

10-4. And its aldeer, just wait. You can start a conversation on here about changing shocks on your truck and by page two someones discussing artificially inseminating a wallaby with a tube sock and saran wrap.
Wasn't sure about you at first, but you are wise beyond your years cause no truer words have ever been spoken !

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 09:42 AM

Fred

Section 9-11-245
Unlawful methods of hunting birds or animals protected by law or regulation.
No person shall at any time make use of any pitfall, deadfall, baited field, cage, trap, net, pen, baited hook, snare, poison, explosive, or chemical for the purpose of injuring, capturing, or killing birds or animals protected by law or regulation of this state. This section shall not prevent the trapping of animals classified as fur-bearing animals by a duly licensed fur catcher. It shall be legal to use a scaffold for gun hunting of all legal game species except wild turkey and to use a scaffold for bow hunting of all legal game species.

they told me it falls into same catagory as other store bought attractants estrus, buck and doe urine.

just there interprtation of it. What say you?

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 09:56 AM

Section 9-11-271
Activities prohibited.
Activities prohibited by this article shall include, but not be limited to the following:

(a) Creating a visual, aural, olfactory, or physical stimulus intended to affect the natural behavior of the wild animal being hunted or fish for the purpose of fishing.

(b) Affecting the condition or location of personal property intended for use in the hunting or fishing.

(Acts 1994, No. 94-321, p. 561, §2; Acts 1996, No. 96-668, p. 1131, §1.)

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
Fred

Section 9-11-245
Unlawful methods of hunting birds or animals protected by law or regulation.
No person shall at any time make use of any pitfall, deadfall, baited field, cage, trap, net, pen, baited hook, snare, poison, explosive, or chemical for the purpose of injuring, capturing, or killing birds or animals protected by law or regulation of this state. This section shall not prevent the trapping of animals classified as fur-bearing animals by a duly licensed fur catcher. It shall be legal to use a scaffold for gun hunting of all legal game species except wild turkey and to use a scaffold for bow hunting of all legal game species.

they told me it falls into same catagory as other store bought attractants estrus, buck and doe urine.

just there interprtation of it. What say you?

store bought attractants, urine are NOT illegal and whoever told you hanging a tampon is illegal is an unmitigated idiot and I hope he ain't carrying a badge and enforcing game and fish laws....

the tampon dosen't have any chemicals on it, just blood and such.....

the chemical in THAT law would refer to any chemical used to sedate/capture an animal...

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 10:59 AM

9-11-271 is the "interfering with hunting" law and has absolutely no bearing on this activity at all. You are not interfering with someone elses legal hunting.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 11:46 AM

your right about 9-11-271, just seen that

naw he dont carry a badge, just an ol redneck. I kinda doubted it. cause I,ve never heard anyone else say it. But he explained that as, "its to hard to prove unless they got cotton ball, or wick hanging from tree."

when he showed me 9-11-245 its looked vague enough that it could be enforced by the letter of the law. But anyway glad you straightened it up for me.

let me ask you this, the one that says cannot use the aid of smoke. I know what there reffering to but by the letter of law that would include them 69 wicks that you light and they smoke and supposedly draw deer. Those would still be considered legal wouldn't they?
Posted By: 3toe

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 11:52 AM

Only thing I ever seen those incense sticks bring in were potheads.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
your right about 9-11-271, just seen that

naw he dont carry a badge, just an ol redneck. I kinda doubted it. cause I,ve never heard anyone else say it. But he explained that as, "its to hard to prove unless they got cotton ball, or wick hanging from tree."

when he showed me 9-11-245 its looked vague enough that it could be enforced by the letter of the law. But anyway glad you straightened it up for me.

let me ask you this, the one that says cannot use the aid of smoke. I know what there reffering to but by the letter of law that would include them 69 wicks that you light and they smoke and supposedly draw deer. Those would still be considered legal wouldn't they?

the "smoke" is refering to using smoke to force, say, a coon out of a hollow tree. Or lighting a woods fire to force movement of game.

The originators never intended to law to be used against smoke sticks to attract game.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 12:20 PM

cool

funny story about them sticks ( hunter A, who was using sticks, hunter B, another guy at camp, hunter C, the one that told me about the tampons ) guy A was telling that he used them and how he heard they worked, guy B says aint that illegal, it says you can't use smoke, guy A, says that rule was wrote before they had these sticks, guy C, says there talking about building a fire, guy b says, building what kind of fire, guy c, (being dead serious) like a bonfire, dont you know if you build a fire in the middle of a field, deer will come out of the woods to see whats going on.

guy c jokes around a lot, but i'm not sure if he was being serious or not this time

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 12:37 PM

I suspect you could put a stand over a fresh dug up five foot by five foot spot in the woods and kill the snot out of deer. Every time I've ever turned dirt the deer come to investigate.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 01:42 PM

Fred's right about that. Kick the leaves out of a spot in one of your shooting lanes, the deer will stop right there and sniff the dirt. Presents a good shot.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 03:21 PM

Kick the leaves back and bucks will start using it and ya won't even have to pee in it.

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 07:21 PM

Was the tube sock and saran wrap suffiecient to properly inseminate said wallaby? Where is Josh when we need him?

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 08:10 PM

That's classified information
Posted By: doekiller

Re: All you pee guys - 07/31/14 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 3toe
Only thing I ever seen those incense sticks bring in were potheads.

Where did you put me Cheetos?
Posted By: deerman24

Re: All you pee guys - 08/01/14 06:17 AM

boy you guys are really teaching me some stuff.
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: All you pee guys - 08/01/14 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
Kick the leaves back and bucks will start using it and ya won't even have to pee in it.

True story-I used to have some goats that I had eating down overgrowth in a hedgerow. My son and I took the Billy (Male Goat) and shaved his beard where he pees on it. We used surgical gloves to do this so there would be not human scent on the hair. Went and placed the shaved goat hair in a scrape. Try it some time. The results will surprise you!
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: All you pee guys - 08/01/14 07:05 AM

I was going to try and market shaved goat beard hair next year and now you have ruined it. I like the part about "use to have some goats" part... rofl

Re: All you pee guys - 08/01/14 07:21 AM

Wonder what would happen if you tied a goat beard to a tampon and had a wallaby pee on it.Would have to be the ultimate big buck attractant !
© 2024 ALDEER.COM