Aldeer.com

Just joined hillcrest hunting club

Posted By: Turkey_neck

Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 09:40 PM

Has anyone on here ever hunted down here? The club has a lot of land and i was wondering where to start.
Posted By: trox28

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 10:08 PM

Is it on 16 or 82?
Posted By: Tru-Talker

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 10:27 PM

Is that the one near Stanton?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 10:37 PM

There is land on 82, 16 and 139 plus 22. Several different tracts.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 10:56 PM

Have to be tracts several miles apart cause 139 and 22 is a little piece from 82 and 16.Either way some good hunting in both areas but I would stay around the tract on 82 and 16.Whos the pres I'm sure I know him.Brian green had 1800 acres from the water treatment plant on 16 up to hillcrest church but let it go last year.Im wondering if this could possibly be some land he let go.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 11:18 PM

Yeah they picked that property up and there are several different blocks of land.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 11:19 PM

Bob stone is the pres

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/26/13 11:23 PM

There's some huge bucks running that property on 16.One that I believe was a 13 point last year or year before last that was an absolute stud.Only bob stone I know retired from Alfa insurance in clanton.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 04/27/13 11:06 AM

I guess i will spend some time on that 16 tract nice that its so close to the house.
Posted By: Wade

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 05/01/13 10:04 PM

You are the third person in two days that I have heard join that club. The other two guys are top notch so it must be a good club.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 05/02/13 08:47 AM

They are trying to pick up several thousand more acres may end up having to find more members.
Posted By: Brvheart

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 02:30 PM

Was a member last year. Nice people, but not enough big deer, to speak of. Didn't see but one that was big enough to shoot, just couldn't get a clear shot, during rut. They do like to shot a lot of spikes and small under 60# deer. Got some good responsible hunters and some "if its brown its down" hunters, and I think a few that don't know any better. Great clubhouse and stuff, but I don't go hunting for sitting around talking, I go to hunt. Oh, and it was $1,340.00 last year.
Posted By: Gotcha1

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 02:36 PM

I've got a buddy that got by on $650 last year. I believe it was last year.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 02:51 PM

If you were in last year you were in with me. I'm done this year look at my post in general warning hillcrest. Bob stone can kiss my ass I wouldn't get back in for $650.
Posted By: Gotcha1

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 04:49 PM

T-neck--I said buddy. Not me.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 04:56 PM

I was talking to brvhrt.
Posted By: Brvheart

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/20/15 07:08 PM

I agree with you. They ain't going to see me again. Joined up with a group that's less than a twenty minute drive from the house, and they shot quite a few large eight and ten points last year. A friend of mine helped me get in. Their new rules need an attorney to understand.
Also, as I stated on the other post, knew price was going up when Stone was talking about enlarging the clubhouse. You know, that was the most expensive popcorn and ice cream I have ever eaten.
Posted By: Boom

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/22/15 10:41 PM

Sounds like this place is pretty crappy to me. Tons of members and crappy standards is what it looks like to me. Every year they are begging for members all over the interwebs.

Not for me at all. I am looking for 10 members or less and 2000-3000 acres. That's whats up!
Posted By: Cyote64

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:18 AM

I have been a member of Hillcrest Hunting Club going on 6 years and couldn't be more satisfied. Great bunch of guys and gals with few exceptions. The Club Board and president are continually looking for ways to improve the property and our hunting experience. As for the rules, yes we have a number of rules which were determined to be necessary to carry out the objectives of the club. If anyone doesn't like the rules, which are posted on the Club's Internet site, then they should join another club and not join and then complain and whine about the rules. The club is run through a democratic process and if someone wants to see a change they can make a motion to that effect at our annual meeting. This is a great club with members that will go out of their way to help someone in need.
Posted By: shooters

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:40 AM

Turkey_neck and several other say quiet the opposite of what your saying. Several people are saying YOUR president screwed them over on the turkey hunting! Whats your responds to that???

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Cyote64
I have been a member of Hillcrest Hunting Club going on 6 years and couldn't be more satisfied. Great bunch of guys and gals with few exceptions. The Club Board and president are continually looking for ways to improve the property and our hunting experience. As for the rules, yes we have a number of rules which were determined to be necessary to carry out the objectives of the club. If anyone doesn't like the rules, which are posted on the Club's Internet site, then they should join another club and not join and then complain and whine about the rules. The club is run through a democratic process and if someone wants to see a change they can make a motion to that effect at our annual meeting. This is a great club with members that will go out of their way to help someone in need.

I will agree with parts of this but when you pay your money for the entire hunting season. After being told what your dues cover then rules change for that year it is theft by deception. Did I plan on getting out because of the rule changes yes. If I had been allowed to finish the year I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
Posted By: TR62

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:41 AM

So if a guy pays for 2014-15 hunting rights, including deer and turkey seasons, then that guy is told he can't hunt turkeys until he pays 2015-16 dues, he shouldn't complain, just go find another club?

Gutsy first post. Welcome to the forum. Hope you got thick skin.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 11:20 AM

Your club seasons should coincide with license dates for the State of Alabama.

What your club and specifically your president did was in VERY POOR taste.

If they make these changes like this, I would think a good long look at the books (checkbook) by the membership would be in order. When things like this happen I would be very suspicious that money is not being spent correctly.

I am in a small club (1200 acres and 8 members) and all members have access to the books. We know who has paid dues, who has spent what and what the rules are.
Posted By: smokinya

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Cyote64

Cant be a very good club if your club makes changes and goes back on an agreed price and rights to hunting all game during the up coming season............what a joke! You guys are going to have a hard time finding anyone from here to join!

The right thing to do would be to suck it up and let everyone from deer season and upcoming new members turkey hunt the first spring and then change it from there!

You guys owe folks some money or turkey hunts.....PERIOD!
Posted By: cookiemack

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 12:29 PM

Hill Crest hunting club member ship ends Feb.28 begins in March I think it has been that way several years. The club has property with a spread and main beam rule and property with no spike and 60# weight limit, also a limit on number of does per member.Go to club web site and look at the rules and rack room, a picture is worth a 1000 words.hillcresthuntingclubinc.llc.com

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 12:36 PM

Looks like a brand-new Rules List to me. The old one is what I would like to see 1 of you post. So can someone post an older 2014-2015 rules list???? And as far as rack room I didnt see anything bigger than 110-115.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:10 PM

The rules have floated as I said in the other thread. When I joined I was told my membership covered deer and turkey hunting per bob stone. Feb or March 2014 at the annual meeting they tried to pass that rule and it was voted to end may. That rule was changed again this year to feb 15. I was told opening weekend of turkey season not to come back unless I was rejoining. If the rules were for 2015-16 that rule should have not gone into effect till next season. Bob told me that since I turkey hunted last season I had got my turkey season. That's pretty fubar since 4 members who were members same as I was last year were allowed to hunt even though several of them had made it clear they would not return. My wife was right beside me during this conversation and can tell you the same thing.
Posted By: muddyfeet

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:12 PM

I don't see a man with the screen name turkey neck paying full dues just for deer hunting rights for a year.Ya'll screwed the guy over plain and simple.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:16 PM

[quote=cookiemack]Hill Crest hunting club member ship ends Feb.28 begins in March I think it has been that way several years. The club has property with a spread and main beam rule and property with no spike and 60# weight limit, also a limit on number of does per member.Go to club web site and look at the rules and rack room, a picture is worth a 1000 words.hillcresthuntingclubinc.llc.com [/
Learn the facts before stepping in this.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: muddyfeet
I don't see a man with the screen name turkey neck paying full dues just for deer hunting rights for a year.Ya'll screwed the guy over plain and simple.

I might consider it on some prime big buck property but I've killed bigger deer on public land than I did on this club.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:21 PM

It also seams suspicious too ME that 2 people very first posts were about Hillcrest AND defending it. IF they want to prove them selfs = then publish the OLD rules NOT the new ones on new web site page. I will say it again, can someone publish the 2014-15 rules????
Posted By: muddyfeet

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:26 PM

Turkey neck paid for a full year. It's that simple, he should have been allowed to turkey hunt.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: shooters
It also seams suspicious too ME that 2 people very first posts were about Hillcrest AND defending it. IF they want to prove them selfs = then publish the OLD rules NOT the new ones on new web site page. I will say it again, can someone publish the 2014-15 rules????

I agree with it seeming suspicious, Shooters. It appears that their rules are constantly changing and hard to keep up with. So, even if they do post some older rules, who's to say they didn't change them before this occurrence?

Also, this does seem like it could be a nice club if it weren't for the "hunt master" and his cronies.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:34 PM

And why the hell would 4 other members be allowed to turkey hunt this season if they haven't paid they're dues for 15/16?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: TR62
And why the hell would 4 other members be allowed to turkey hunt this season if they haven't paid they're dues for 15/16?

Last season Travis. They knew they were gonna need members and used the rule change to benefit them. When two people who weren't current members show up opening weekend to turkey hunt it's all explainable. Then another member on here's friend joined and got to hunt this spring. At the annual meeting they had 34 I think guaranteed coming back. When you need 64 I guess you will do some dirty chit to get them. Also the board sets the tone for what they want passed is what bob explained to me. Apparently the 3 or 4 days I hunted my squirrel dogs in October spooked all their deer on 10,000 acres. slap
Posted By: Reptar

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Turkey_neck
The rules have floated as I said in the other thread. When I joined I was told my membership covered deer and turkey hunting per bob stone. Feb or March 2014 at the annual meeting they tried to pass that rule and it was voted to end may. That rule was changed again this year to feb 15. I was told opening weekend of turkey season not to come back unless I was rejoining. If the rules were for 2015-16 that rule should have not gone into effect till next season. Bob told me that since I turkey hunted last season I had got my turkey season. That's pretty fubar since 4 members who were members same as I was last year were allowed to hunt even though several of them had made it clear they would not return. My wife was right beside me during this conversation and can tell you the same thing.

So you hunted 2014 Turkey season and 2014-2015 Deer, your yearly membership seems to have been fulfilled... No matter when they end or begin the membership you hunted a turkey and deer season, sounds like you got what you paid for. These guys that you claim are getting to hunt the 2015 turkey season did they hunt the 2014 turkey season or did they join in the summer after the season was over?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 02:09 PM

They joined in the last few weeks reptar. I was a member for the 13-14 season also but didn't get to turkey hunt 13 turkey season.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 02:31 PM

I agree with it seeming suspicious, Shooters. It appears that their rules are constantly changing and hard to keep up with. So, even if they do post some older rules, who's to say they didn't change them before this occurrence?

Also, this does seem like it could be a nice club if it weren't for the "hunt master" and his cronies.
I saw the rules last year on the website, but didnt pay that much attenion to them. I though it might be a good second club, for my daughter. 120 greenfeilds and 10,000 acres sounded OK. I could see that no major big deer where killed AND posted on there site. BUT im in clubs that are 4 year old and 120 min. so I was looking mainly for childs sake. ANd 1300-1400 for a second club wasnt to bad too me.BUT with all this, and what I have hear from several people on here Im glad I didnt even look in to joining! thumbup
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 02:54 PM

sounds like a Mickey mouse operation to me.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 02:59 PM

[quote=extreme heights hunter]sounds like a Mickey mouse operation to me. I would tell them to

My thinking too joe.
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:40 PM

Man sounds like you got short ended a little bit. Sorry bout that, but lord, I looked at their website and saw nothing close to impressive as far as a trophy. Bunch of basket racks and young deer with potential killed from there as I see it. Might of been best that you parted ways. Well I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
Posted By: 82toyota

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:45 PM

I,ve been in many clubs over 35 years, and this is by far the best club i've ever been in. They have 147 greenfields, most with double shooting houses. they are not a trophy club, nor a meat hunting club, just a quality club with a great atmosphere. I would encourage anyone looking to check it out. I would be glad to show you around and tell you what we are trying to accomplish.Again, a great club.
Posted By: buck_buster

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:49 PM

Funny how all these people defending this HC only has one post grin
Posted By: Haybale

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:52 PM

Haha. They musta had a meeting and cried about what the aldeer bunch was saying about there place. Now where gonna have all These new one posters sayin how good this place is and never say why they did what they done to turkey neck. Heck it may even be the same guy. For what it's worth id be pissed to turkey neck.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:53 PM

I joined this club a few years ago and only hunted 1 time. I killed the biggest buck that had ever been killed on this property (87" green score) and they changed the rules immediately. They were pissed so the new rule was no more heterosexual members allowed. I hear everybody got screwed in the end.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Haybale
Heck it may even be the same guy.

Could be, but not coming from the same IP.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: buck_buster
Thats what I said a few post back! WE must be thinking the same when it comes to this place! rofl
Posted By: quailman

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
I joined this club a few years ago and only hunted 1 time. I killed the biggest buck that had ever been killed on this property (87" green score) and they changed the rules immediately. They were pissed so the new rule was no more heterosexual members allowed. I hear everybody got screwed in the end.

Don't be sore.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:06 PM

Thats what I said a few post back! WE must be thinking the same when it comes to this place! rofl

Kind of reminds you of the thread last year bout this time don't it?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:15 PM

Turkeyneck had a chance to hunt in in 2013 and if he didn't thats on him.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:19 PM

How's that I wasn't offered a spot till the last week or so of season. Answer me why members were allowed to hunt last season who aren't members this year?
Posted By: quailman

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:21 PM

Posted By: Morris

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:21 PM

And 82toyota has 2 posts. Lmao

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:22 PM

How's that I wasn't offered a spot till the last week or so of season. Answer me why members were allowed to hunt last season who aren't members this year?

popcorn

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:30 PM

[img:center]http://[/img]
Your right I still had a few days to hunt why should I bitch since y'all were so gracious. slap

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:38 PM

So you didn't get to hunt in 13 . What makes you think you should in

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: 82toyota
Turkeyneck had a chance to hunt in in 2013 and if he didn't thats on him.

82Yota enjoy til the last drop
[img:left][/img]

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:46 PM

Thats so funny

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:48 PM

So you didn't get to hunt in 13 . What makes you think you should in

Maybe because I paid too. How bout you pay this year and get to turkey hunt then rules change before deer season and you are told you can't deer hunt? But you deer hunted last year how does that fing sound?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:51 PM

If you buy a fishing license in august you get a month to fish. Same thing with you
Posted By: bobwallace

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:56 PM

Posted By: Survivor

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 06:58 PM

Last season Travis. They knew they were gonna need members and used the rule change to benefit them. When two people who weren't current members show up opening weekend to turkey hunt it's all explainable. Then another member on here's friend joined and got to hunt this spring. At the annual meeting they had 34 I think guaranteed coming back. When you need 64 I guess you will do some dirty chit to get them. Also the board sets the tone for what they want passed is what bob explained to me. [color:#FF0000]Apparently the 3 or 4 days I hunted my squirrel dogs in October spooked all their deer on 10,000 acres. [/color] slap

At the annual meeting you said "first 2 weeks" a long way from 3 or 4 days. Which is the truth? You refused to sign out areas that you hunt because you "move around so much", so how was anyone to know where you had the dogs to avoid those areas until things calmed down?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:00 PM

Oh yea, That's a good one

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:09 PM

[/quote]
So you hunted 2014 Turkey season and 2014-2015 Deer, your yearly membership seems to have been fulfilled... No matter when they end or begin the membership you hunted a turkey and deer season, sounds like you got what you paid for. These guys that you claim are getting to hunt the 2015 turkey season did they hunt the 2014 turkey season or did they join in the summer after the season was over? [/quote]

Reptar, You seem to be the only reasonable person here. FYI thebools ARE open. Turkey came to look at the property along with his wife in early April 2013 . Gave his check April 23, 2013. Turkey hunted 2013. Deer hunted 2013-2014. Hence 2013-2014 Turkey & Deer. Sure, it was only for a short period. If I get my hunting license on January 23rd. Guess what, I hunt for a short period of time. I still got to hunt though. DUH. Then turkey re-joined for 2014-2015. Hence, turkey hunted 2014 and deer hunted 2014-2015. This completed the 2014-2015 Turkey & Deer season. Now tell me exactly how he should turkey hunt 2015 and not pay? By the way, the people he keeps talking of, some 4, all had paid their 2015-2016 dues.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:10 PM

Looks like all the 1st posters from = Hillcrest are coming after you Turkey_neck!!! Better watch-out , or call for back-up~ rofl

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:17 PM

On Turkey's Warning Hillcrest!!!!!
His post: I've been a member for the last two years but was on the fence about getting back in next year. For those of you who would like to get in this club you might want to rethink it. They will change rules every year to try and screw you. I joined the end of April 2013 and deer and turkey hunted 13-14 season. Well got back in this year and deer hunted but was informed tonight I'm not allowed to turkey hunt if I didn't pay to get back in next year. In their meeting march 6 they changed it to February cut off. So if you join in June you will not be allowed to turkey hunt the following spring. I've tried to bring a few of you on to be members but I would stay away unless you care to be screwed or just like killing small heavy pressured bucks. I really hate it for the members in the club that are mostly good people.

HIS own words that he turkey and deer hunted 2013-2014! He is leading, and you all are following! That is what is so dang funny.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:19 PM

Well thats what happens when you trash a great club. If you don't like the rules or anything else go find yourself somewhere else. You and the club will be much better off.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:20 PM

Bull shucks two were from mobile and one from Clanton and they told y'all they weren't coming back before the annual club meeting. Do you really think I would pay to turkey hunt for 8 days being one of the biggest reasons I joined a club? I never stepped foot on hillcrest property until after turkey season started. My wife didn't come look at the club with me I met bob at the club house and wrote him a check and never even rode the property with a club member. You might want to get your facts right.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:22 PM

You wrote a check on 4-23-13

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:23 PM

Show me where I ever signed one of your sign out books for the 13 turkey season. Yes I hunted the legal 13-14 deer turkey season per state rule book.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:25 PM

So you just apply the rules how you see fit? That's what your saying since people who joined the same time I did hunted last year under your rules.
Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: Survivor
[/quote]
So you hunted 2014 Turkey season and 2014-2015 Deer, your yearly membership seems to have been fulfilled... No matter when they end or begin the membership you hunted a turkey and deer season, sounds like you got what you paid for. These guys that you claim are getting to hunt the 2015 turkey season did they hunt the 2014 turkey season or did they join in the summer after the season was over?

Reptar, You seem to be the only reasonable person here. FYI thebools ARE open. Turkey came to look at the property along with his wife in early April 2013 . Gave his check April 23, 2013. Turkey hunted 2013. Deer hunted 2013-2014. Hence 2013-2014 Turkey & Deer. Sure, it was only for a short period. If I get my hunting license on January 23rd. Guess what, I hunt for a short period of time. I still got to hunt though. DUH. Then turkey re-joined for 2014-2015. Hence, turkey hunted 2014 and deer hunted 2014-2015. This completed the 2014-2015 Turkey & Deer season. Now tell me exactly how he should turkey hunt 2015 and not pay? By the way, the people he keeps talking of, some 4, all had paid their 2015-2016 dues. [/quote]

So he paid the same as the rest off the people. BUT, only hunt d 7 days and you call that a turkey season?? I bet the president don't have a job. This to me sounds like a crock of chit!! I say he got done wrong. If he paid to hunt the 14-15 season, then he should get to hunt the 14-15 season. All of it. Not just what y'all want him to hunt. Bunch of pansies.

The truth is the truth. You just keep deceiving and leading the nice people on here

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:27 PM

This makes no sense.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:29 PM

Where I agree with Turkey is that state hunting seasons run from Fall of the year in question, in this case 2014, through the spring of the following year. The 2014-15 hunting season includes the opener of squirrel season in Oct 2014 thru the last day of turkey 2015, without including hog or predators. If he was in your club hunting under the premise of being able to hunt the 2014-15 season, he had every right to hunt turkey this spring. The 15-16 season doesn't began until this fall.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:31 PM

So you just apply the rules how you see fit? That's what your saying since people who joined the same time I did hunted last year under your rules.

Sorry. New to this antiquated site.

This post makes nosense. The member's set the rules every year. You know this.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:32 PM

Last season Travis. They knew they were gonna need members and used the rule change to benefit them. When two people who weren't current members show up opening weekend to turkey hunt it's all explainable. Then another member on here's friend joined and got to hunt this spring. At the annual meeting they had 34 I think guaranteed coming back. When you need 64 I guess you will do some dirty chit to get them. Also the board sets the tone for what they want passed is what bob explained to me. [color:#FF0000]Apparently the 3 or 4 days I hunted my squirrel dogs in October spooked all their deer on 10,000 acres. [/color] slap

At the annual meeting you said "first 2 weeks" a long way from 3 or 4 days. Which is the truth? You refused to sign out areas that you hunt because you "move around so much", so how was anyone to know where you had the dogs to avoid those areas until things calmed down?

Oh. Your blaming the dogs on not killing any deer. No. You just suck at hunting, just like you do life.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:33 PM

Lets see, who will Aldeer members believe? Turky-neck with 4694 posts or the guys with 4-10 posts???? Thats a real hard-one isnt it? Sounds like HC screwed him this year. Things like = glueing your locks together, posting about how crappy your are, and throwing out tacks in your parking lot and rodes comes to mind if you screwed over the wrong person too me. grin

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:34 PM

I believe there are 2 seasons ,fall and spring not straight through

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:34 PM

They joined before turkey season "LAST YEAR" like in March or April for the 2014-2015 Turkey & Deer season. If they didn't renew "THIS" year they don't hunt turkey nor deer for 2015-2016.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:36 PM

Lets see, who will Aldeer members believe? Turky-neck with 4694 posts or the guys with 4-10 posts???? Thats a real hard-one isnt it? Sounds like HC screwed him this year. Things like = glueing your locks together, posting about how crappy your are, and throwing out tacks in your parking lot and rodes comes to mind if you screwed over the wrong person too me. grin

4-10 posts of the truth.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:37 PM

I didn't know this site existed until 3 days ago.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:37 PM

They joined before turkey season "LAST YEAR" like in March or April for the 2014-2015 Turkey & Deer season. If they didn't renew "THIS" year they don't hunt turkey nor deer for 2015-2016.

Let me make this clear!!!! Last year we changed that rule to May as the end of the membership correct? If so that included this turkey season. The rules you just passed are for next year am I not correct?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:39 PM

Shooters I got some oceanfront property in Arizona you might want. You believe anything you read

And it won't be very hard to find those that may stoop to do such grown-up things.

F

Go to Outdoor Alabama and look at what constitutes the 2014-15 hunting seasons in the state of Alabama. Obviously you guys make the rules however you see fit to decide who gets to hunt when. If TurkeyNeck was in your hunting club hunting the 2014-15 season, that includes turkey this year. All you guys are doing is making yourselves look like bigger POS's than the OP ever did.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:41 PM

Let me make this clear!!!! Last year we changed that rule to May as the end of the membership correct? If so that included this turkey season. The rules you just passed are for next year am I not correct?

No. You are not correct. The rules passed are for 2015-2016. That includes the 2015 turkey season.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:42 PM

I'm gonna give that a big ole Yea Cmon!!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:44 PM

Shooters I got some oceanfront property in Arizona you might want. You believe anything you read
One thing is for sure, enough people on her know me. And they KNOW that im the kind of guy that IF you screw me over , I would go to the end of the earth to get revenge. I dont turkey hunt BUT if you had screwed me over in the way the OP described , I WOULD get even. Thats just the way I am! thumbup

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:44 PM

[quote=Survivor][quote=Turkey_neck]How's that I wasn't offered a spot till the last week or so of season. Answer me why members were allowed to hunt last season who aren't members this year?

Let me make this clear!!!! Last year we changed that rule to May as the end of the membership correct? If so that included this turkey season. The rules you just passed are for next year am I not

So in other words your club runs on a calendar year so rules are for 2015 only. You can't inforce rules for 15 on a 14-15 membership.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bobwallace
F

Go to Outdoor Alabama and look at what constitutes the 2014-15 hunting seasons in the state of Alabama. Obviously you guys make the rules however you see fit to decide who gets to hunt when. If TurkeyNeck was in your hunting club hunting the 2014-15 season, that includes turkey this year. All you guys are doing is making yourselves look like bigger POS's than the OP ever did.

Our dues are as follows,Bob. March 15th first half. 2nd half due May 31st. Our leases are due June 15th.

May I ask you question....are you in a club?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:47 PM

Yea me too. Only it's not the way he described

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:50 PM

[quote=Survivor][quote=Turkey_neck]How's that I wasn't offered a spot till the last week or so of season. Answer me why members were allowed to hunt last season who aren't members this year?

Let me make this clear!!!! Last year we changed that rule to May as the end of the membership correct? If so that included this turkey season. The rules you just passed are for next year am I not

So in other words your club runs on a calendar year so rules are for 2015 only. You can't inforce rules for 15 on a 14-15 membership.

The 2014-2015 rules ended in March at the annual meeting. The new rules are for 2015-2016. As I recollect, 2014 is over by that point.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:52 PM

One easy way to fix this is = for someone to post the 2014-2015 rules for everyone to see correct??????

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:52 PM

Roger that DW

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:54 PM

F

Our dues are as follows,Bob. March 15th first half. 2nd half due May 31st. Our leases are due June 15th.

Yes I am. And obviously it has someone with a hell of a lot more sense at the top then this shithole your in. Our dues are due May 31st each year. Leases due the middle of June also. When I pay my dues on the 31st of May, I hunt from June 1 through the following May. Which, in case that's hard for you to comprehend, includes both fall deer and spring turkey.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: daniel white

Oh. Your blaming the dogs on not killing any deer. No. You just suck at hunting, just like you do life.

You are enjoying this, Daniel. You don't know this first thing about me.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:59 PM

Tell me who you are survivor and I'll be happy to vouch for you or discredit you.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 07:59 PM

F

Yes I am. And obviously it has someone with a hell of a lot more sense at the top then this shithole your in. Our dues are due May 31st each year. Leases due the middle of June also. When I pay my dues on the 31st of May, I hunt from June 1 through the following May. Which, in case that's hard for you to comprehend, includes both fall deer and spring turkey.

F

That is good to know, Bob. I do hope you enjoy your club as much as I do mine. Happy hunting!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:01 PM

F

So the way your dues are set up, you pay half before turkey season starts, and the remainder at the end of May? What sense does that make? So technically I could pay you half your dues, turkey hunt, and then say the hell with deer season and walk away with the other half?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:01 PM

One easy way to fix this is = for someone to post the 2014-2015 rules for everyone to see correct??????
WHY has there been no answer to this ^^^^?????

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:02 PM

I can see now ,this has nothing to do with serious deer hunting. Just a bunch of whiney babies. Get a fricking life.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:03 PM

Tell me who you are survivor and I'll be happy to vouch for you or discredit you.

Hey, I am completely comfortable here. It makes no nevermind to me if YOU vouch or discredit me. I set my own honor.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:04 PM

Daniel he is retired from Alfa..I know Bob Stone and know ALOT that im sure he wouldnt want on a public forum.Turkey_neck was done wrong and they know it.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:05 PM

Hey, I am completely comfortable here. It makes no nevermind to me if YOU vouch or discredit me. I set my own honor.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:05 PM

It was a serious question when I asked 2 years ago. You have now made my point of what some of the board members are like and good luck getting members in the future. beers

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:06 PM

I can see now ,this has nothing to do with serious deer hunting. Just a bunch of whiney babies. Get a fricking life.

Seeing all the posts, I'm wondering when they work.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:08 PM

[quote=Turkey_neck]It was a serious question when I asked 2 years ago. You have now made my point of what some of the board members are like and good luck getting members in the future.

Y thank you, Turkey! We have gotten several for the 2015-2016!
Posted By: glenncmp

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:08 PM

Both of my clubs are the same as Bob's. It is the only logical way to run a HC.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:10 PM

I know enough about bradley to know he's in the right. And enough about you to know your a POS.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:11 PM

Shooter, the rules have always stated the first half of your dues are due March 1st. Second half due May 31st. What else would you like to know? I will be glad to answer you.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: glenncmp

Thanks please let everyone know what clubs so they don't get screwed too.
Posted By: bigt

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:12 PM

I have never seen a club where the fall deer season did not include the spring turkey season if one membership covered both deer and turkey hunting.........
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: bigt
I have never seen a club where the fall deer season did not include the spring turkey season if one membership covered both deer and turkey hunting.........

You've never been in a gay club then.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:14 PM

HILLCREST HUNTING CLUB INC., LLC
2014-2015 CLUB RULES
Welcome to Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC. We wish you a safe and successful hunt. Members must always be mindful of others applying God’s Golden Rule and being respectful and helpful to each other.
A. General Club Rules
1 - We must remember the club house and other areas are property belonging to the Giles family, RMS, Miller and the Christian's. We must not forget we are their guests. Also, remember the rules of our leases must be followed at all times. 2 - During the rainy/wet season, please buddy up with other members to keep the number of vehicles on the roads of our property to a minimum. Please use four wheelers whenever possible. 3 - At no time will anyone go to or through an area/plot already selected by a member. 4 - No discharging of guns in club house area. No loaded guns are allowed in vehicles, club house or campgrounds. Weapons can be loaded only when you arrive at hunt area and must be unloaded before you depart hunt area. 5 - No member or guest can use another member’s climbing tree stand without permission. Tripods and ladder stands are open for general use. However, if a person uses a tree climber, they must use a full-body safety harness! If you use a climber, you cannot return to retrieve the climber until you draw that area again! You should bring it out with you as you leave that particular area! 6 - No deer can be left in cooler for more than 7 days. All deer left in the cooler must be tagged with the member’s name and date deer was placed in cooler. 7 - There will be no females in the clubhouse overnight. 8 - All new members are on probation the first year. 9 - No illegal drugs are allowed on any club property. No alcohol is allowed in common areas of the club. Foul language will not be tolerated on club properties. 10 - Supplemental feeding of deer during the off season (February & May - September) will be allowed per state law. All feeders must have the owner’s name on them. Feeders found without a name will be confiscated and become club property. All supplemental feed and feeders must be removed no later than October 1st. Failure to remove feed/feeders will result in dismissal from Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC. 11 - Keep all gates to the property closed and locked at all times. Do not leave gates open for any reason. 12 - During turkey season, a member may sign out for up to 3 contiguous areas. 13 - Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC observes the state-wide youth hunt. The youth hunt is the Saturday before the opening weekend of gun season. All members are encouraged to participate and teach our youth about the outdoors because if you teach your child to hunt, you won’t have to hunt your child. 14 - Members are responsible for any children that are brought with them. Must have Liability Release & Medical Release forms signed by legal guardian(s).
15. The use of Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC website and group email is limited to official club business. In the case of official club business, all correspondence has to be approved through the Web Masters and/or Bob Stone.
B. Work Days
1 - Members are required to put in a total of five (5) workdays. Three (3) of your days must be on scheduled days with the remaining two (2) worked at your discretion.
2 - Members must sign up for or be assigned to a work team and complete tasks as scheduled by the Work Master. The work team leader will verify completed tasks by members and the Disciplinary Board will determine the fine for missed scheduled tasks.
3- $50.00 per day per tractor or piece of equipment will be paid to members who use their tractor/equipment for club activities.
3- Planting days are every day in September and October as needed.
C. Membership Dues/Fees
1- Annual dues for 2014-2015 are $1,342.00 per member, subject to change as lands are added/expenses are increased. Annual dues include use of the camp, deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit and quail hunting. Alabama law allows for the overlapping of some seasons, however, we are a deer hunting club, therefore, there will be no hunting of any other game during deer season. NO COON HUNTING ON ANY CLUB PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. Campers using the campground will be subject to a prorated electrical bill for their part of the additional electricity.
2- To ensure your space in Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC for the upcoming season, please advise Hunt Master Bob Stone of your intentions by February 15th. One half of your dues, $671.00, will be due March 15, 2014 and the balance of $671.00 will be due on May 31, 2014. (If you need or prefer to pay your dues on a monthly basis this will be o.k., just let our treasurer know and be sure the full membership is paid on or before May 31, 2014 or you will not be allowed to hunt!) Our leases with RMS, Miller and Mr. Giles are due on June 15, 2014.
3- There will be no refund of dues. Hardship situations will be decided and prorated on a case by case basis by the board of directors.
4-Campers are to pay the estimated electric bill, (January-December), in advance with the understanding that an additional amount may be due or refunded.
D. Family Members and Guests
1- Spouses, children and grandchildren under 19 years of age or family members 19 years of age and a full-time college student hunt free. A person who is self-supporting and is not a full-time student in high school or college will be considered a guest and will fall under the following rules: (CONSIDER-NO CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY SIT ON ANY STAND WITHOUT A LICENSED HUNTER 21 YEARS OR OLD OR OLDER AT ARM’S REACH. ANY CHILD 13-16 THAT PRODUCES AN ALABAMA HUNTER'S EDUCATION CERTIFICATE MAY SIT ON A STAND ALONE PROVIDED A LICENSED HUNTER 21 YEARS OLD OR OLDER IS AT THE NEXT CLOSEST STAND. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO CERTIFICATE - NO HUNTING ALONE! THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE IN THE CLUB.)
2- Members may not have more than one (1) guest per hunt.
3- No guest may hunt more than three (3) days in any one season except for spouses and dependent family members.
4- A fee of $35.00 per day for all game will be charged for guests. When you bring a guest, you, the member are totally responsible for that guest and his/her actions. There will be no fee for guest fishing.
5- Each Guest that you bring must complete a guest application form and pay fees in full at the time of their hunt.
6- The guest will remain with the member at all times. Members MUST drop off/pick up guest at each hunt. At no time should a guest be allowed to "wander about" club property alone.
7- Members bringing a guest turkey hunting (hunting or not) must hunt within the 3 contiguous zones the member signs out.
a. Guests must accompany the member in the area signed out by the member.
8- Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC is not responsible for any spouse or children a member brings to the club property.
9- Members who bring spouse and/or children hereby waives Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC's liability.
E. Signing Out For An Area
1- Upon arrival at the camp, each member is required to record his/her name into a hunter's log book. If you have a guest hunter, you should log that name beside yours. (This is to serve as a checks and balances system with our guest application forms). Once you have signed in, place your name chip in the box to be included in the draw for the current hunt.
2- A member with dues paid in full will draw for an area/food plot at the appointed time. As each name is drawn, the member will select an area/food plot until all members have drawn. The member will place his/her name on the corresponding line for the area selected. This is an effort to remain safe and know where our members/guests are in case of an emergency.
3- If there are any food plots remaining, then a member may select again for his guest following the above procedure. If all areas/plots are taken then the member and guest will hunt together. At no time shall a guest or anyone other than a member be allowed to draw.
4- AM food plot/areas will be drawn at the club house at 4:30am. All food plots will be vacated by 11:00am No one shall be out of the shooting house walking around the area of the food plot because this will affect the afternoon hunt.
5- PM food plots will be drawn at the club house at 1:00pm. The afternoon hunt will last from the time of the drawing until dark.
6- You may choose to hunt an area ALL DAY! You must mark your name IN RED on the board. You cannot change your mind later in the day and draw at the 1:00pm drawing Members who miss the 4:30am drawing may still sign out an area for all day if they sign out the area by 9:00am.
7-Those who are not present at the designated draw time will choose from areas that remain on a first come, first served basis When signing out late, members should make every effort not to disturb hunters already on the stand.
8- For safety reasons all members must return to the club house and remove their names from the board. If you are not going to hunt the afternoon hunt, you will need to log out and place your chip back on the board No one should erase another member's name from the sign-out board.
9- Use of the shooting range will be restricted to the hours of 11:00am until 1:00pm during deer season.
a. The shooting range will be closed if a hunter has signed out all day for stands #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5.
F. Harvest Rules/Records
1- To comply with Alabama law, when an animal is taken, the harvest form must be completed before the animal can be moved.
2- Alabama law allows only three (3) bucks per hunting season; one of which must be at least 4 points on one side.
a. On Round Rock, Miller, Christian and Bearden Properties, bucks must have antlers with a minimum of 12" inside spread or (1) 15" main beam and no deer 60lbs. or less.
b. On Hillcrest Property, no spikes and no deer 60lbs. or less.
3- All game killed will be brought to the camp house.
4- A record of all deer and turkey harvested will be kept. Each person taking a deer or turkey must report the kill that day. Each person taking a deer must remove a jawbone, completely fill out a jawbone tag, attach the tag to the jawbone and deposit it in the jawbone basket within 14 days of harvest. Record of all deer killed must be recorded in the harvest book inside the camp house also. Each person taking a turkey must fill out a turkey harvest card (recording weight, beard length and spur length) and deposit the card in the gray box located in the camp house. If you are found not to be following this harvest procedure, you will go before the Disciplinary Board.
5- All persons killing a deer will be responsible for disposing of remains.
6- Each member is to be given the opportunity to take a doe based on Alabama law. We must remember to be good stewards of the property and the deer. We strongly suggest that you take only does that you plan to eat. We are not a meat-hunting club. It is recommended that you take a large one and that you do it early in the season. There is a 5 doe limit, including bow, youth, muzzle loader and gun season.
7- Immediate family members, (spouse or child) of a Hillcrest member will be allowed a hunter's choice one time only. This is to allow that family member who has never taken a deer to do so. (This will not be included in the total of 5 does and must use the harvest tag with a red sticker). Limited to Hillcrest property only. Management areas not included.
G. Camp House, Campground & Hunting Areas
1- Please remember that each member is responsible for his/her own mess. Always clean up behind yourself.
2- Each member will leave the stand in good order. All cans, litter and other objects taken to the stand by the member must be removed when leaving.
3- The member is responsible for maintaining and keeping clean his/her camp or bunk area. This includes the grass cut and garbage picked up and disposed of.
4- The camp house is for all to use and for all to keep clean. We must all do our part in maintaining the entire camp area.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:15 PM

Well....I guess you have now.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:16 PM

Foggy Bottom in Tuscaloosa and Sleeping Giant in Talladega. you pay your dues by the first of May and your membership runs from May 1- April 31.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:16 PM

Y'all need to go to Alabama hunting club rules and see what the top 25 are doing. HC isin line with most of them

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: jsh1904

That's a very nice reply. You have an ego problem? I hear comments like this are like the "Little Man's Syndrome"

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:17 PM

This is exactly what I'm saying

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:18 PM

That's a very nice reply. You have an ego problem? I hear comments like this are like the "Little Man's Syndrome"

Hey man, a little man has to do what a little man has to do. You internet badasses need to stop picking on me.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:18 PM

Foggy Bottom in Tuscaloosa and Sleeping Giant in Talladega. you pay your dues by the first of May and your membership runs from May 1- April 31.

We aren't in Foggy Bottom or Sleeping Gint TOTO

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:20 PM

Shooter, the rules have always stated the first half of your dues are due March 1st. Second half due May 31st. What else would you like to know? I will be glad to answer you.

I never said I wasn't fine with that but if I paid for my membership and worked my days I should have been allowed to hunt. The club got drug into this because of bob stone not the members who were for the most part good people. You know as well as other members that have told me he has screwed plenty of people over the years.
Posted By: bigt

So you get the upcoming fall deer season and the following spring turkey season correct if your membership runs from May 1 till April 31.....

I can see where this is a good time for all of you. Wish I would have known about this site a while back.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:21 PM

I just read through that 2 times and no where in there does it say the dates for your membership.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:24 PM

If you buy a fishing license in august you get a month to fish. Same thing with you

So by your logic, if someone joins in January, they only have a month of hunting rights, then they owe the same amount again?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:26 PM

I never said I wasn't fine with that but if I paid for my membership and worked my days I should have been allowed to hunt. The club got drug into this because of bob stone not the members who were for the most part good people. You know as well as other members that have told me he has screwed plenty of people over the years.

I have never witnessed Bob Stone doing any of the sort. If someone has gotten mad at him, it is because they did't clearly understand. Just as is this case. Bob Stone will take the shirt off his back and give to you. Inadvertently, you all making threatening posts to scatter tacks, glue locks and the such does drag the members into this. I hope you can understand this.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:26 PM

So by your logic, if someone joins in January, they only have a month of hunting rights, then they owe the same amount again?

Yup, thats your typical democrat, fudge packer thinking.. laugh

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:28 PM

If they are ill-advised enough to put that shoe on.....then wear it, they must.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:28 PM

Yes .Our season runs March 1 to Feb 15 If you join Jan 15 you have until Feb 15 If you join Sept 1 you have until Feb 15. Is that hard to understand?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:30 PM

Be careful, they will say you have little man syndrome like me.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:30 PM

Yes .Our season runs March 1 to Feb 15 If you join Jan 15 you have until Feb 15 If you join Sept 1 you have until Feb 15. Is that hard to understand?

It is when it isn't posted in your rules. Is that so hard to understand?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:32 PM

Those aren't hillcrest rules they are normal.

I have never witnessed Bob Stone doing any of the sort. If someone has gotten mad at him, it is because they did't clearly understand. Just as is this case. Bob Stone will take the shirt off his back and give to you. Inadvertently, you all making threatening posts to scatter tacks, glue locks and the such does drag the members into this. I hope you can understand this.
IM the one that said thats what someone might do IF they had a mind too!!!! I can tell you THESE are my words! Im the kind of guy that will go to the end of the world to get revenge IF I AM screwed over! I understand , beleive me. But if you cost me 500 dollars = Im going to visit it back on you 10x fold! Dont get mad = get even. Thats my family credo. Its own our familys crest~ grin

I just read through that 2 times and no where in there does it say the dates for your membership.

Said for the 3rd time now. First half of dues on March 1st. Second half on May 31st. That was clarified for folks like you all here on the 2015-2016 rules. It remains the same, Turkey-neck was shown around the club in early April 2013, paid on April 23, 2013. He turkey hunted in 2013. A month,a week, a day. He hunted for turkey in 2013.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:36 PM

I just hope you all are as passionate about God and your family as you are about following someone that has a misunderstanding and bashing people and believing a story you have no clue about the actual events that took place.

Said for the 3rd time now. First half of dues on March 1st. Second half on May 31st. That was clarified for folks like you all here on the 2015-2016 rules. It remains the same, Turkey-neck was shown around the club in early April 2013, paid on April 23, 2013. He turkey hunted in 2013. A month,a week, a day. He hunted for turkey in 2013.

We all can read what dates your dues are due. Show me where in your list of rules it defines what dates your "season" runs.

Nope not hard at all. Although, it sounds as if you don't care if your members get their money's worth or not. So long as the money is coming in, screw everybody.

A little humility and common core values would probably go a long way with y'all.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:37 PM

Like I told Turkeyneck, If you don't like our rules or the way we do things GO HUNT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:37 PM

IM the one that said thats what someone might do IF they had a mind too!!!! I can tell you THESE are my words! Im the kind of guy that will go to the end of the world to get revenge IF I AM screwed over! I understand , beleive me. But if you cost me 500 dollars = Im going to visit it back on you 10x fold! Dont get mad = get even. Thats my family credo. Its own our familys crest~ grin

And you should be so very proud of yourself.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:41 PM

F

So the way your dues are set up, you pay half before turkey season starts, and the remainder at the end of May? What sense does that make? So technically I could pay you half your dues, turkey hunt, and then say the hell with deer season and walk away with the other half?

If that is the type of person you are, I suppose you could.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:41 PM

I AM! thumbup

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:43 PM

Survivor. You mind stating your real name? Thanks in advance
Posted By: Turkeyneck_wife

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:43 PM

Show me in the log book where he signed out for any days in April. I can tell you right now that he DID NOT hunt the 13 turkey season. The said check you got in April did not clear the account till late may early June. And I did not come look at the club with him. We were too busy with our FAMILY and planing birthday parties for our kids.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:44 PM

I am glad to hear this,Glenn! Much success to both of your clubs!

Where are they, if I may ask?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:44 PM

You are a total retard since season ends April 30 you have no idea what the fork you are talking about. I had 7 days to hunt and hunted with a friends dad on public land same as I did the rest of the 13 season. I will have them back me if needed.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:45 PM

Like I told Turkeyneck, If you don't like our rules or the way we do things GO HUNT SOMEWHERE ELSE

But earlier, one of y'all said that the club was a democracy. Of he had a problem with one of the rules, shouldn't someone have looked into it, instead of saying " GO HUNT SOMEWHERE ELSE"? That sounds communist.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:48 PM

I know enough about bradley to know he's in the right. And enough about you to know your a POS.

Thanks, Daniel. Have you ever hunted with Bradley? I have for 2 seasons.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:50 PM

And what's that supposed to mean. He is one of the only people in HC that actually knew what he was doing. Ie... Not killing under weight deer!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Turkeyneck_wife
Show me in the log book where he signed out for any days in April. I can tell you right now that he DID NOT hunt the 13 turkey season. The said check you got in April did not clear the account till late may early June. And I did not come look at the club with him. We were too busy with our FAMILY and planing birthday parties for our kids.

You are correct about the signing out. That is something he customarily DID NOT DO! That was an issue. Next, the check date is April 23rd. Look at it. Not the clear date. They're usually deposited quite a while after written as to make as few trips to the bank as possible.
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:52 PM

I am glad to hear this,Glenn! Much success to both of your clubs!

Where are they, if I may ask?

Pretty sure he is talking about BobWallace not the HUNTMASTER what ever the hell that is..

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:53 PM

You obviously don't know Daniel or his character you might want to watch who you attack.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:54 PM

You dumb bishes done got momma up in this!

Now let's talk money laundering. Wait what? Who said that?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:55 PM

We would ALWAYS sign out for deer and turkey hunting. Rules don't state you have to sign out for squirrel hunting.

You are correct about the signing out. That is something he customarily DID NOT DO! That was an issue. Next, the check date is April 23rd. Look at it. Not the clear date. They're usually deposited quite a while after written as to make as few trips to the bank as possible.

That's funny coming from a board member which several refuse to sign out during the season.

You dumb bishes done got momma up in this!

Now let's talk money laundering. Wait what? Who said that?

Ha!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:58 PM

Must be....Internet tuff people
Posted By: hunt_talk

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:58 PM

We should all be careful to cast stones. The harvest records show that on Nov.23rd 2013 that the husband and wife of one’s membership harvested one 72 lb. doe the morning of and a 35 lb. male unantlered for a combined weight of 107 lbs between both deer
Posted By: hgmike

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:59 PM

popcorn This just got interesting. Sorry you got screwed Turkey neck. Thank you for warning everyone else though.
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 08:59 PM

Survivor and 82toyota, y'all are doing great thumbup This thread should start to get some traction on the search engines and with y'alls salesmanship you should have new prospects knocking on your door at any minute. crazy

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:02 PM

We all can read what dates your dues are due. Show me where in your list of rules it defines what dates your "season" runs.

2015-2016 CLUB RULES
Welcome to Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC. We wish you a safe and successful hunt. Members must always be mindful of others applying God’s Golden Rule and being respectful and helpful to each other.
A. General Club Rules
1 - We must remember the club house and other areas are property belonging to the Giles family, RMS, Miller, Bearden, Mixon and the Christian's. We must not forget we are their guests. Also, remember the rules of our leases must be followed at all times. 2 - During the rainy/wet season, please buddy up with other members to keep the number of vehicles on the roads of our property to a minimum. Please use four wheelers whenever possible. 3 - At no time will anyone go to or through an area/plot already selected by a member. 4 - No discharging of guns in club house area. No loaded guns are allowed in vehicles, club house or campgrounds. Weapons can be loaded only when you arrive at hunt area and must be unloaded before you depart hunt area. 5 - No member or guest can use another member’s climbing tree stand without permission. Tripods and ladder stands are open for general use. However, if a person uses a tree climber, they must use a full-body safety harness! If you use a climber, you cannot return to retrieve the climber until you draw that area again! You should bring it out with you as you leave that particular area! 6 - No deer can be left in cooler for more than 7 days. All deer left in the cooler must be tagged with the member’s name and date deer was placed in cooler. 7 - There will be no females in the clubhouse overnight. 8 - All new members are on probation the first year. 9 - No illegal drugs are allowed on any club property. No alcohol is allowed on property. Foul language will not be tolerated on club properties. 10 - Supplemental feeding of deer during the off season (February & May - September) will be allowed per state law. All feeders must have the owner’s name on them. Feeders found without a name will be confiscated and become club property. All supplemental feed and feeders must be removed no later than October 1st. Failure to remove feed/feeders will result in dismissal from Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC. 11 - Keep all gates to the property closed and locked at all times. Do not leave gates open for any reason. 12 - During turkey season, a member may sign out for up to 3 contiguous areas. 13 - Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC observes the state-wide youth hunt. The youth hunt is the Saturday before the opening weekend of gun season. All members are encouraged to participate and teach our youth about the outdoors because if you teach your child to hunt, you won’t have to hunt your child. 14 - Members are responsible for any children that are brought with them. Must have Liability Release & Medical Release forms signed by legal guardian(s).
15. The use of Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC website and group email is limited to official club business. In the case of official club business, all correspondence has to be approved through the Web Masters and/or Bob Stone.
B. Work Days
1 - Members are required to put in a total of five (5) workdays. Three (3) of your days must be on scheduled days with the remaining two (2) worked at your discretion.
2 - Members must sign up for or be assigned to a work team and complete tasks as scheduled by the Work Masters. The work team leader will verify completed tasks by members and the Disciplinary Board will determine the fine for missed scheduled tasks.
3- $50.00 per day per tractor or piece of equipment will be paid to members who use their tractor/equipment for club activities.
4- Planting days are every day in September and October as needed.
C. Membership Dues/Fees 1- Annual dues for 2015-2016 are $1,400.00 per member, subject to change as lands are added/expenses are increased. Annual dues cover the period from March 1st thru February 15th and include use of the camp, deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit and quail hunting. Alabama law allows for the overlapping of some seasons, however, we are a deer hunting club, therefore, there will be no hunting of any other game during deer season. NO COON HUNTING ON ANY CLUB PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. Campers using the campground will be subject to a pro-rated electrical bill for their part of the additional electricity.
2- To ensure your space in Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC for the upcoming season, please advise Hunt Master Bob Stone of your intentions by February 15th. One half of your dues, $700.00, will be due March 15, 2015 and the balance of $700.00 will be due on May 31, 2015. (If you need, or prefer, to pay your dues on a monthly basis this will be o.k., just let our treasurer know and be sure the full membership is paid on or before May 31, 2015 or you will not be allowed to hunt!) Our leases with RMS, Miller and Mr. Giles are due on June 15, 2015.
3- There will be no refund of dues. Hardship situations will be decided and prorated on a case by case basis by the board of directors.
4-Campers are to pay the estimated electric bill, (January-December), in advance with the understanding that an additional amount may be due or refunded. There will be no holding of camper spots without paying.
D. Family Members and Guests 1- Spouses, children and grandchildren under 19 years of age or 19 and over that is a full-time college student, hunt free. (Immediate Family Members.) All guest will fall under the following rules: (CONSIDER-NO CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY SIT ON ANY STAND WITHOUT A LICENSED HUNTER 25 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AT ARM’S REACH. ANY CHILD 13-16 THAT PRODUCES AN ALABAMA HUNTER'S EDUCATION CERTIFICATE MAY SIT ON A STAND ALONE PROVIDED A LICENSED HUNTER 25 YEARS OLD OR OLDER IS AT THE NEXT CLOSEST STAND. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO CERTIFICATE - NO HUNTING ALONE! THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE IN THE CLUB.) Guests occupying a stand alone and not qualifying as an immediate family member must pay the guest fee. 2- Paying guests are only allowed on Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.
3- Members may not have more than one (1) guest per hunt. 4- Each paid membership allows 3 guest passes for each hunting season. Deer (3), Turkey (3) and Small Game (3). No paid guest may hunt more than three (3) days in any one season except for immediate family members.
5- A fee of $50.00 per calendar day for all game will be charged for guests. (No split days.) When you bring a guest, you, the member are totally responsible for that guest and his/her actions, fines, fees and forms. There will be no fee for guest fishing. (All guests, both paid and Immediate Family members, share in your total membership inclusion of 3 bucks and 5 does.) a. Each paid guest must sign in Guest Book. b. Each paid guest must wear an arm band while on property. c. Each paid guest is allowed one (1) deer harvest per season annually. (Buck or doe.) d. Each paid guest must pay the hunting fee before their hunt. e. Deer harvest must have harvest fee paid on the day of harvest. 1. Buck harvest fee = $200.00 2. Doe harvest fee = $100.00 f. Immediate Family that is active military has the guest fee waived. All other rules, fees and fines apply. g. Guests age 75 and older have the guest fee waived. All other rules, fees and fines apply. h. Only Members and Immediate Family Members are allowed on Round Rock, Miller (management part), and Christian properties. (Management Properties) No paid guests. i. No paid guests on non-management properties after December 31st. (Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.)
6- Each guest that you bring must complete a guest application form and pay fees in full at the time of their hunt.
7- The guest will remain with the member at all times. Members MUST drop off/pick up guest at each hunt. At no time should a guest be allowed to "wander about" club property alone.
8- Members bringing a guest turkey hunting (hunting or not) must hunt within the 3 contiguous zones the member signs out.
a. Guests must accompany the member in the area signed out by the member. b. Gobbler harvest must have harvest fee paid on the day of harvest. 1. Gobbler harvest fee = $50.00
9- Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC is not responsible for any spouse or children a member brings to the club property.
10- Members who bring spouse and/or children hereby waives Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC's liability.
1- Upon arrival at the camp, each member is required to record his/her name into a hunter's log book. If you have a guest hunter, you should log that name in the Guest Book. (This is to serve as a checks and balances system with our guest application forms). Once you have signed in, place your name chip in the box to be included in the draw for the current hunt.
2- A member with dues paid in full will draw for an area/food plot at the appointed time. As each name is drawn, the member will select an area/food plot until all members have drawn. The member will place his/her name on the corresponding line for the area selected. This is an effort to remain safe and know where our members/guests are in case of an emergency.
3- If there are any food plots remaining, then a member may select again for his guest following the above procedure. If all areas/plots are taken then the member and guest will hunt together. At no time shall a guest or anyone other than a member be allowed to draw.
4- AM food plot/areas will be drawn at the club house at 4:30am. All food plots will be vacated by 11:00am No one shall be out of the shooting house walking around the area of the food plot because this will affect the afternoon hunt.
5- PM food plots will be drawn at the club house at 1:00pm. The afternoon hunt will last from the time of the drawing until dark.
6- You may choose to hunt an area ALL DAY! You must mark your name IN RED on the board. You cannot change your mind later in the day and draw at the 1:00pm drawing. Members who miss the 4:30am drawing may still sign out an area for all day if they sign out the area by 9:00am.
7-Those who are not present at the designated draw time will choose from areas that remain on a first come, first served basis. When signing out late, members should make every effort not to disturb hunters already on the stand.
8- For safety reasons all members must return to the club house and remove their names from the board. If you are not going to hunt the afternoon hunt, you will need to log out and place your chip back on the board No one should erase another member's name from the sign-out board.
9- Use of the shooting range will be restricted to the hours of 11:00am until 1:00pm during deer season.
a. The shooting range will be closed if a hunter has signed out all day for stands #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5.
F. Harvest Rules/Records
1- To comply with Alabama law, when an animal is taken, the harvest form must be completed before the animal can be moved. 2- Each paid membership allows only three (3) bucks and five (5) does per hunting season; Per Alabama State Law, if one member harvests all three (3) bucks, one must be at least 4 points on one side. (All member’s immediate family & paid guests, share in your total of a 3 buck and 5 doe limit.) Each additional buck taken by an immediate family member will result in a $200.00 harvest fee.
a. On Round Rock, Miller (management), and Christian properties, bucks must have antlers with a minimum of 12" inside spread or (1) 15" main beam and no deer 60lbs. or less. b. No doe harvest on Round Rock, Miller (management) and Christian properties after December 15th. c. No doe harvest on Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2 after December 31st. d. On Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2, no spikes and no deer 60lbs. or less. e. Only immediate family members are allowed on Round Rock, Miller (management) and Christian properties. No paid guests. f. Each additional buck over the member’s limit of three (3) taken by an immediate family member will result in a $200.00 harvest fee. g. No paid guests on non-management properties after December 31st. (Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.)
4- A record of all deer and turkey harvested will be kept. Each person taking a deer or turkey must report the kill that day. Each person taking a deer must remove a jawbone, completely fill out a jawbone tag including the plot name & number, attach the tag to the jawbone and deposit it in the jawbone basket within 14 days of harvest. Record of all deer killed must be recorded in the harvest book inside the camp house also. Each person taking a turkey must fill out a turkey harvest card (recording weight, beard length and spur length) and deposit the card in the gray box located in the camp house. If you are found not to be following this harvest procedure, you will go before the Disciplinary Board. 5- A photograph of all harvest will be taken and emailed to Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc. LLC at hillcresthuntingclubincllc@live.com when the harvest is brought to the camp. The photo should contain the hunter with the harvest and a dry erase board with the hunter’s name and harvest number matching the harvest log book.
6- All persons killing a deer will be responsible for disposing of remains.
7- Each member is to be given the opportunity to take a doe based on Alabama law. We must remember to be good stewards of the property and the deer. We strongly suggest that you take only does that you plan to eat. We are not a meat-hunting club. It is recommended that you take a large one and that you do it early in the season. There is a 5 doe limit, including bow, youth, muzzle loader and gun season. (All member’s guest hunters, immediate family & paid guests, share in your total of a 5 doe limit.) 8- Immediate family members, (spouse, child or grandchild under the age of 19 or, a full time student in college), of a Hillcrest member will be allowed a hunter's choice one time only. This is to allow that family member who has never taken a deer to do so. (This will not be included in the total of 5 does and must use the harvest tag with a red sticker). Limited to Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2 properties only. Management areas not included. 9- No dogs allowed on property for hunting except between February 1st and February 28th.
1- Please remember that each member is responsible for his/her own mess. Always clean up behind yourself.
2- Each member will leave the stand in good order. All cans, litter and other objects taken to the stand by the member must be removed when leaving.
3- The member is responsible for maintaining and keeping clean his/her camp or bunk area. This includes the grass cut and garbage picked up and disposed of.
4- The camp house is for all to use and for all to keep clean. We must all do our part in maintaining the entire camp area. 5- See campground rules for additional information deemed by the Campground Committee.
H. Disciplinary Board
1- In an effort to maintain the level of quality time spent while on Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC properties, a new Disciplinary Board has been established. This board consists of a minimum of five (5) members that have three (3) or more years vested in the club and selected to serve per the member vote. Those currently serving on this board are; Dare Lowery, Rickey Self, Hugh Turner, Claude Huff and Jeff Craddock.
2- Any member or guest that has broken a rule will be taken before this board.
3- All fines imposed by this board must be paid before said member is allowed to hunt on any property.
4- All decisions made by the board are final.
I. Fines and Penalties
1- The severity of the fine will be equal to the severity of the offense. All fines are set by the Disciplinary Board. Fines for breaking the Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC rules are as follows:
1st offense $150.00 - $250.00; 2nd offense $250.00 - $350.00
3rd offense member will be banned from the club and all property with no refund of dues.

As I stated before. They had to be spelled out clearly for folks like you.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: hunt_talk
We should all be careful to cast stones. The harvest records show that on Nov.23rd 2013 that the husband and wife of one’s membership harvested one 72 lb. doe the morning of and a 35 lb. male unantlered for a combined weight of 107 lbs between both deer

Well, when in Rome...
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:03 PM

ahh, the Huntmaster I presume!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:03 PM

Pump your brakes kid!! I invite all of ALDeer to my place to dove hunt.. I aint hiding nothing.. You better put that chit in reverse.. There is alot of folks on here who know me.. By the way, my name is Daniel White.. Shocker!!!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:04 PM

I AM! thumbup

That and so much more!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:04 PM

Huntmaster rofl

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:06 PM

You obviously don't know Daniel or his character you might want to watch who you attack.

You all are the attackers.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: oakachoy

ahh, the Huntmaster I presume!

Nope! Not even close. LOL

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:07 PM

You are correct my wife had a doe and two yearlings come in that morning and the button head ran beside the doe as she shot. I trailed two blood trails the yearling feet and the doe was a superficial hit. I killed a doe that afternoon that weighed around 70 lbs field dressed. Please try again.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:08 PM

Im gonna e-whip Daniel White's black ass

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:09 PM

Pump your brakes kid!! I invite all of ALDeer to my place to dove hunt.. I aint hiding nothing.. You better put that chit in reverse.. There is alot of folks on here who know me.. By the way, my name is Daniel White.. Shocker!!!

Hail, Daniel White! You can callme a POS and a fudgepacker then tell ME to putitin reverse. HA

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:09 PM

I almost forgot. Welcome to aldeer. Your membership fee is due within 5 business days of signing up. But you can't post on any threads until 3-24-16 and you most pay your dues again before you post. and then wait 5 more days. But weekends count this time.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:10 PM

hunt_talk and Survivor are the same

You are correct my wife had a doe and two yearlings come in that morning and the button head ran beside the doe as she shot. I trailed two blood trails the yearling feet and the doe was a superficial hit. I killed a doe that afternoon that weighed around 70 lbs field dressed. Please try again.

It had a full cavity hangingon the scale in the skinning shed. Don't be ashamed.

Again?? laugh

Originally Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Oh shucks son, you done got busted.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:11 PM

Wrong again!

Again?? laugh

Then auction you off boyeeeee

If this is who I presume it is I let more small bucks walk in one week than y'all killed the last two years. Not including the one nice deer I would have shot too.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:12 PM

You are using the same IP

You are using the same IP

Stop casting stones....

Wrong again!

Then you must be "partners" living in sin.

Wrong again!

They are just camping

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:13 PM

Wrong again!

They are just camping

Pitching tents I presume
Posted By: Cletus

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:14 PM

Suppose he or anyone else paid on 4/23, and hunted through the 30th. That individual gets 14% of a full spring turkey season. Was the price reduced/ prorated? If not do you all think this is right?

If you don't think that is low down and a sorry way to conduct your club and your selves then That's a shame and obviously the board members are made up of some fine outstanding folks. Matter of fact, I don't reckon I've ever had the pleasure of hunting with such fine folks that would take someone's money while knowingly screwing them.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:15 PM

Wrong again!

They are just camping

Pitching tents I presume

laugh

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:15 PM

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:17 PM

2015-2016 CLUB RULES
A. General Club Rules
1 - We must remember the club house and other areas are property belonging to the Giles family, RMS, Miller, Bearden, Mixon and the Christian's. We must not forget we are their guests. Also, remember the rules of our leases must be followed at all times. 2 - During the rainy/wet season, please buddy up with other members to keep the number of vehicles on the roads of our property to a minimum. Please use four wheelers whenever possible. 3 - At no time will anyone go to or through an area/plot already selected by a member. 4 - No discharging of guns in club house area. No loaded guns are allowed in vehicles, club house or campgrounds. Weapons can be loaded only when you arrive at hunt area and must be unloaded before you depart hunt area. 5 - No member or guest can use another member’s climbing tree stand without permission. Tripods and ladder stands are open for general use. However, if a person uses a tree climber, they must use a full-body safety harness! If you use a climber, you cannot return to retrieve the climber until you draw that area again! You should bring it out with you as you leave that particular area! 6 - No deer can be left in cooler for more than 7 days. All deer left in the cooler must be tagged with the member’s name and date deer was placed in cooler. 7 - There will be no females in the clubhouse overnight. 8 - All new members are on probation the first year. 9 - No illegal drugs are allowed on any club property. No alcohol is allowed on property. Foul language will not be tolerated on club properties. 10 - Supplemental feeding of deer during the off season (February & May - September) will be allowed per state law. All feeders must have the owner’s name on them. Feeders found without a name will be confiscated and become club property. All supplemental feed and feeders must be removed no later than October 1st. Failure to remove feed/feeders will result in dismissal from Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC. 11 - Keep all gates to the property closed and locked at all times. Do not leave gates open for any reason. 12 - During turkey season, a member may sign out for up to 3 contiguous areas. 13 - Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC observes the state-wide youth hunt. The youth hunt is the Saturday before the opening weekend of gun season. All members are encouraged to participate and teach our youth about the outdoors because if you teach your child to hunt, you won’t have to hunt your child. 14 - Members are responsible for any children that are brought with them. Must have Liability Release & Medical Release forms signed by legal guardian(s).
B. Work Days
2 - Members must sign up for or be assigned to a work team and complete tasks as scheduled by the Work Masters. The work team leader will verify completed tasks by members and the Disciplinary Board will determine the fine for missed scheduled tasks.
4- Planting days are every day in September and October as needed.
C. Membership Dues/Fees 1- Annual dues for 2015-2016 are $1,400.00 per member, subject to change as lands are added/expenses are increased. Annual dues cover the period from March 1st thru February 15th and include use of the camp, deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit and quail hunting. Alabama law allows for the overlapping of some seasons, however, we are a deer hunting club, therefore, there will be no hunting of any other game during deer season. NO COON HUNTING ON ANY CLUB PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. Campers using the campground will be subject to a pro-rated electrical bill for their part of the additional electricity.
2- To ensure your space in Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC for the upcoming season, please advise Hunt Master Bob Stone of your intentions by February 15th. One half of your dues, $700.00, will be due March 15, 2015 and the balance of $700.00 will be due on May 31, 2015. (If you need, or prefer, to pay your dues on a monthly basis this will be o.k., just let our treasurer know and be sure the full membership is paid on or before May 31, 2015 or you will not be allowed to hunt!) Our leases with RMS, Miller and Mr. Giles are due on June 15, 2015.
4-Campers are to pay the estimated electric bill, (January-December), in advance with the understanding that an additional amount may be due or refunded. There will be no holding of camper spots without paying.
D. Family Members and Guests 1- Spouses, children and grandchildren under 19 years of age or 19 and over that is a full-time college student, hunt free. (Immediate Family Members.) All guest will fall under the following rules: (CONSIDER-NO CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY SIT ON ANY STAND WITHOUT A LICENSED HUNTER 25 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AT ARM’S REACH. ANY CHILD 13-16 THAT PRODUCES AN ALABAMA HUNTER'S EDUCATION CERTIFICATE MAY SIT ON A STAND ALONE PROVIDED A LICENSED HUNTER 25 YEARS OLD OR OLDER IS AT THE NEXT CLOSEST STAND. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO CERTIFICATE - NO HUNTING ALONE! THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE IN THE CLUB.) Guests occupying a stand alone and not qualifying as an immediate family member must pay the guest fee. 2- Paying guests are only allowed on Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.
3- Members may not have more than one (1) guest per hunt. 4- Each paid membership allows 3 guest passes for each hunting season. Deer (3), Turkey (3) and Small Game (3). No paid guest may hunt more than three (3) days in any one season except for immediate family members.
5- A fee of $50.00 per calendar day for all game will be charged for guests. (No split days.) When you bring a guest, you, the member are totally responsible for that guest and his/her actions, fines, fees and forms. There will be no fee for guest fishing. (All guests, both paid and Immediate Family members, share in your total membership inclusion of 3 bucks and 5 does.) a. Each paid guest must sign in Guest Book. b. Each paid guest must wear an arm band while on property. c. Each paid guest is allowed one (1) deer harvest per season annually. (Buck or doe.) d. Each paid guest must pay the hunting fee before their hunt. e. Deer harvest must have harvest fee paid on the day of harvest. 1. Buck harvest fee = $200.00 2. Doe harvest fee = $100.00 f. Immediate Family that is active military has the guest fee waived. All other rules, fees and fines apply. g. Guests age 75 and older have the guest fee waived. All other rules, fees and fines apply. h. Only Members and Immediate Family Members are allowed on Round Rock, Miller (management part), and Christian properties. (Management Properties) No paid guests. i. No paid guests on non-management properties after December 31st. (Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.)
6- Each guest that you bring must complete a guest application form and pay fees in full at the time of their hunt.
7- The guest will remain with the member at all times. Members MUST drop off/pick up guest at each hunt. At no time should a guest be allowed to "wander about" club property alone.
8- Members bringing a guest turkey hunting (hunting or not) must hunt within the 3 contiguous zones the member signs out.
a. Guests must accompany the member in the area signed out by the member. b. Gobbler harvest must have harvest fee paid on the day of harvest. 1. Gobbler harvest fee = $50.00
9- Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC is not responsible for any spouse or children a member brings to the club property.
10- Members who bring spouse and/or children hereby waives Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC's liability.
1- Upon arrival at the camp, each member is required to record his/her name into a hunter's log book. If you have a guest hunter, you should log that name in the Guest Book. (This is to serve as a checks and balances system with our guest application forms). Once you have signed in, place your name chip in the box to be included in the draw for the current hunt.
6- You may choose to hunt an area ALL DAY! You must mark your name IN RED on the board. You cannot change your mind later in the day and draw at the 1:00pm drawing. Members who miss the 4:30am drawing may still sign out an area for all day if they sign out the area by 9:00am.
7-Those who are not present at the designated draw time will choose from areas that remain on a first come, first served basis. When signing out late, members should make every effort not to disturb hunters already on the stand.
F. Harvest Rules/Records
1- To comply with Alabama law, when an animal is taken, the harvest form must be completed before the animal can be moved. 2- Each paid membership allows only three (3) bucks and five (5) does per hunting season; Per Alabama State Law, if one member harvests all three (3) bucks, one must be at least 4 points on one side. (All member’s immediate family & paid guests, share in your total of a 3 buck and 5 doe limit.) Each additional buck taken by an immediate family member will result in a $200.00 harvest fee.
a. On Round Rock, Miller (management), and Christian properties, bucks must have antlers with a minimum of 12" inside spread or (1) 15" main beam and no deer 60lbs. or less. b. No doe harvest on Round Rock, Miller (management) and Christian properties after December 15th. c. No doe harvest on Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2 after December 31st. d. On Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2, no spikes and no deer 60lbs. or less. e. Only immediate family members are allowed on Round Rock, Miller (management) and Christian properties. No paid guests. f. Each additional buck over the member’s limit of three (3) taken by an immediate family member will result in a $200.00 harvest fee. g. No paid guests on non-management properties after December 31st. (Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2.)
4- A record of all deer and turkey harvested will be kept. Each person taking a deer or turkey must report the kill that day. Each person taking a deer must remove a jawbone, completely fill out a jawbone tag including the plot name & number, attach the tag to the jawbone and deposit it in the jawbone basket within 14 days of harvest. Record of all deer killed must be recorded in the harvest book inside the camp house also. Each person taking a turkey must fill out a turkey harvest card (recording weight, beard length and spur length) and deposit the card in the gray box located in the camp house. If you are found not to be following this harvest procedure, you will go before the Disciplinary Board. 5- A photograph of all harvest will be taken and emailed to Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc. LLC at hillcresthuntingclubincllc@live.com when the harvest is brought to the camp. The photo should contain the hunter with the harvest and a dry erase board with the hunter’s name and harvest number matching the harvest log book.
6- All persons killing a deer will be responsible for disposing of remains.
7- Each member is to be given the opportunity to take a doe based on Alabama law. We must remember to be good stewards of the property and the deer. We strongly suggest that you take only does that you plan to eat. We are not a meat-hunting club. It is recommended that you take a large one and that you do it early in the season. There is a 5 doe limit, including bow, youth, muzzle loader and gun season. (All member’s guest hunters, immediate family & paid guests, share in your total of a 5 doe limit.) 8- Immediate family members, (spouse, child or grandchild under the age of 19 or, a full time student in college), of a Hillcrest member will be allowed a hunter's choice one time only. This is to allow that family member who has never taken a deer to do so. (This will not be included in the total of 5 does and must use the harvest tag with a red sticker). Limited to Hillcrest, Bearden, Miller plots 8 thru 12, Miller plots 19-20 & Mixon plots 1-2 properties only. Management areas not included. 9- No dogs allowed on property for hunting except between February 1st and February 28th.
4- The camp house is for all to use and for all to keep clean. We must all do our part in maintaining the entire camp area. 5- See campground rules for additional information deemed by the Campground Committee.
H. Disciplinary Board
1- In an effort to maintain the level of quality time spent while on Hillcrest Hunting Club Inc., LLC properties, a new Disciplinary Board has been established. This board consists of a minimum of five (5) members that have three (3) or more years vested in the club and selected to serve per the member vote. Those currently serving on this board are; Dare Lowery, Rickey Self, Hugh Turner, Claude Huff and Jeff Craddock.
2- Any member or guest that has broken a rule will be taken before this board.
3- All fines imposed by this board must be paid before said member is allowed to hunt on any property.
4- All decisions made by the board are final.
I. Fines and Penalties
1- The severity of the fine will be equal to the severity of the offense. All fines are set by the Disciplinary Board. Fines for breaking the Hillcrest Hunting Club, Inc., LLC rules are as follows:
1st offense $150.00 - $250.00; 2nd offense $250.00 - $350.00
3rd offense member will be banned from the club and all property with no refund of dues.

As I stated before. They had to be spelled out clearly for folks like you.

You aren't spelling out a damn thing for people like me. This is the revised version for the 2015-16 season with the dates spelled out for people like you to justify being pompos assholes. I ask for a copy showing the dates for the 14-15 season. Try again

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:18 PM

If this is who I presume it is I let more small bucks walk in one week than y'all killed the last two years. Not including the one nice deer I would have shot too.

You shoot and wounded more that you couldn't find than all the other member's in the club. Not to mention the one you proudly shot in the ear during bow season. Thanks, you are correct, sir. Don't kill small bucks.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:19 PM

[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]
[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]
[quote=Survivor][quote=Turkey_neck][quote=TR62]And why the hell would 4 other members be allowed to turkey hunt this season if they haven't paid they're dues for 15/16?

Yep. And assholes. And smartasses. And know it alls. And rednecks. And bullies. But, if you do like our rules, YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER FORUM.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:19 PM

Wrong again!

Again..What is your name?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Morris

Wrong again!

Again..What is your name?

Survivor. And yours?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:24 PM

Edit...I read that sheet wrong

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:24 PM

[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]
[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]
[quote=Survivor][quote=Turkey_neck][quote=TR62]And why the hell would 4 other members be allowed to turkey hunt this season if they haven't paid they're dues for 15/16?

Yep. And assholes. And smartasses. And know it alls. And rednecks. And bullies. But, if you do like our rules, YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER FORUM.

Now that was just hateful

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:25 PM

You shoot and wounded more that you couldn't find than all the other member's in the club. Not to mention the one you proudly shot in the ear during bow season. Thanks, you are correct, sir. Don't kill small bucks.

I shot a doe in the ear not on purpose bitch you can ask several of the members here they got a play by play. I did have some issues with a bow that I fully stated on this forum. I hate to tell you I trailed a lot of deer for people that were wounded and not found the last two years. Please try again one family lost at least 5 deer last year.

[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]
[quote=Survivor]
[quote=daniel white]

But, but, I am having such a good time, TR62. But it is you all's cat box............
Posted By: jnall

All this is a damn good reason not to be in a big club full of boneheads! I pay a shitload of money just to be with good friends and family! Hell if I could not afford it I would hunt public land than put up with the crap in this place.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:26 PM

I shot a doe in the ear not on purpose bitch you can ask several of the members here they got a play by play. I did have some issues with a bow that I fully stated on this forum. I hate to tell you I trailed a lot of deer for people that were wounded and not found the last two years. Please try again one family lost at least 5 deer last year.

You had 6 alone!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: jnall
All this is a damn good reason not to be in a big club full of boneheads! I pay a shitload of money just to be with good friends and family! Hell if I could not afford it I would hunt public land than put up with the crap in this place.

I do better than that.. I just let Mirage pay the big $$$, then hunt his place when he is gone.. rofl

But I do agree with you

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:28 PM

Four in two years is doing good. I don't know where you got this number. Maybe from all the ones you missed or lost but not is!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:30 PM

Im thinking of joining Hillcrest this year.Whens the money due and how much?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jnall

I do better than that.. I just let Mirage pay the big $$$, then hunt his place when he is gone.. rofl

But I do agree with you

Ill need a copy of his schedule.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: trox28

It's due Feb 33rd. $8,422.18.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: trox28
due today but you can only hunt tomorrow. Deer only

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:32 PM

Well, I have to say, it sure was nice meeting you all and getting to know you. I sure know where to come for someone to have my back when needed. Good night and God bless.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:32 PM

Well, I have to say, it sure was nice meeting you all and getting to know you. I sure know where to come for someone to have my back when needed. Good night and God bless.

Goodnight cupcake.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:35 PM

Wait. You expected us to have your back? rofl

You've done nothing to convince anyone that the OP was wrong.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:36 PM

2015-2016 Club Rules

Anyone else find this funny
Posted By: hayman

hell I get paid to stay in the middle of this land 7 days a week 12 hours at a time for 14 days a month and I still can't see any deer or turkeys. I can't imagine paying for this.

Don't leave just yet. I figured out who you are

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Cletus
2015-2016 Club Rules

Anyone else find this funny

Yes, yes I do
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:37 PM

Any turkey only memberships?

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:39 PM

I would say spill them beans. Ole cm would say skin that smoke pole

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: scrubbuck
Any turkey only memberships?

Yes $1400 and you can finish the season out.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:42 PM

laugh

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:43 PM

The one on the right.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:45 PM

laugh

Ol DW say yea c'mon!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:46 PM

The one on the right.

Hunt master in front?
Posted By: mirage243

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:46 PM

Good God Man, I ain't never read such PooPoo (moderator approved language for sheeiitt) I just wanna talk about democrats and ya'll wanna talk about PooPoo huntin' clubs . . . . . . . WTF? . . . . . . . . . . Any one that want's to hunt some great land for free, just come hunt with DW on mine.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: mirage243
Good God Man, I ain't never read such PooPoo (moderator approved language for sheeiitt) I just wanna talk about democrats and ya'll wanna talk about PooPoo huntin' clubs . . . . . . . WTF? . . . . . . . . . . Any one that want's to hunt some great land for free, just come hunt with DW on mine.

I'm in!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:48 PM

lolThats got to be racist.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:50 PM

I'm in!

I'll split the gas with ya.

Will do next season mirage thumbup

Thought you were leaving. Can still see you online!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:52 PM

I'm in!

I'll split the gas with ya.

Deal! Bring TC to drag my deer and Bob to open my beer

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:54 PM

Nah they busy getting the other 65 members logged into aldeer to try and save their clubs credibility.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:55 PM

Haha! Don't think they could save it if they tried.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 09:56 PM

not here!!!

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:11 PM

10 pages of knowledge. laugh

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:13 PM

10 pages of knowledge. laugh

And knowing is half the battle

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:14 PM

If only we had known.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:15 PM

Well now we all know.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:17 PM

Just sucks for us cause we don't have anywhere but public land to hunt for turkey's.
Posted By: leroycnbucks

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:17 PM

This is the reason I poach TC's and Josh' s place. Hunting clubs are a pain in the ass.
Posted By: PRB

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:20 PM

If it were me, I'd go turkey hunt and tell every damn knob-slobbin' member that didn't like it to piss up a rope. If I paid for a membership I'd damn sure get my money's worth. Sounds like a good ol' boy club ran by thieving crooks.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 10:25 PM

Neck knows where to meet me for turkey hunting.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
This is the reason I poach TC's and Josh' s place. Hunting clubs are a pain in the ass.

Sonofa
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

laugh
Posted By: hgmike

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/24/15 11:30 PM

Anybody else notice how quick they disappeared when they got called out for being the same person?
Posted By: RiverWood

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 06:11 AM

Never seen a post go so far so fast, but I've gotta side with the club. Sounds to me like Tuckey neck trying to hunt another turkey season without paying. Not the clubs problem that he decided to jump in towards the end of a season. Heck, some members were probably in the entire season and only hunt a couple times. Sounds like typical hunting club bs. Also the wife jumps in? Again, somebody wanting more than they paid for. 10 more pages wink

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 06:21 AM

Originally Posted By: RiverWood
Never seen a post go so far so fast, but I've gotta side with the club. Sounds to me like Tuckey neck trying to hunt another turkey season without paying. Not the clubs problem that he decided to jump in towards the end of a season. Heck, some members were probably in the entire season and only hunt a couple times. Sounds like typical hunting club bs. Also the wife jumps in? Again, somebody wanting more than they paid for. 10 more pages wink

Yea, pecker pullers are like geese, they tend to flock together. smile

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: RiverWood

If bob would have told me I was only going to be allowed to hunt this 7 days I would have waited till the end of season. Like I've said 20 times I never stepped foot on club land to hunt till October of 13. Comprehend now.
Posted By: mirage243

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 07:39 AM

Only part of this that sounds flaky to me is the wife jumping in part. She gonna let you join another club? grin

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 07:39 AM

WOW ! 10 pages ! I missed alot. I dozed off after watching Justified last night. I wake -up and the = Hillcrest mafia, is on hear still defending them selfs to the end. rofl

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 07:47 AM

Only part of this that sounds flaky to me is the wife jumping in part. She gonna let you join another club? grin

We've already established he's poaching your property with Ole DW.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 07:52 AM

Yes he can join another club!
Posted By: WhiteCityHunter

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 08:17 AM

This thread is insane. Turkey, you got screwed. It happens cuz their are people that do crappy things to others. Oh well, you got a third of a turkey season and a whole deer season. Walk away and find yourself somewhere else to hunt. I doubt two-thirds of a turkey season is worth all this drama. It wouldn't be to me that's for damn sure. Rise above it and leave it be. You'll be a lot better off, that I'll guarantee.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 09:04 AM

I'm over it I just needed to make sure no one else here got screwed like I did. I believe I have accomplished that.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 09:11 AM

I'm over it I just needed to make sure no one else here got screwed like I did. I believe These asshats accomplished that.

FIFY
Posted By: aldoghunter

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 09:14 AM

I'm over it I just needed to make sure no one else here got screwed like I did. I believe I have accomplished that.

Thanks Turkeyneck,This post makes me glad that I found a club that is full of members that think and hunt like I do.Maybe you will find something that suits you,good luck in your search.This site is valued around the state for things like this,them fellows just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 10:36 AM

If it is a cable modem, you can unplug router for 5 minutes or so and you will get a new IP address when you restart. Most internet providers charge extra for a static IP address.

I think we can all agree that these guys are too cheap to pay for a static IP.

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: sumpter_al

If it is a cable modem, you can unplug router for 5 minutes or so and you will get a new IP address when you restart. Most internet providers charge extra for a static IP address.

I think we can all agree that these guys are too cheap to pay for a static IP.
I dont know about that? If they keep screwing people out of money, they may have one of those = super computers like the young folks use for hacking! grin

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 01:18 PM

There are at least 4 different members posting. One only made one post one is a board member one is a work master and his wife who does the website.
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 01:24 PM

Sounds like a club foe me. Could you please email me an application form? My email address is JoshHeepes@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Just joined hillcrest hunting club - 03/25/15 01:26 PM

Time to take this hunting club squabble elsewhere.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM