Aldeer.com

Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs

Posted By: deertrackingdogs

Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:31 PM

Found this 11 Pointer that scored 147 for 2dogs a member on this forum
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:32 PM

You probably weren't supposed to post pics of THAT one! LOL! Congrats on that stud 2dogs and congrats to the little weiner!
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:32 PM

thumbup
Posted By: jchan

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:37 PM

Thats awesome!!....what kind of dog?? It doesnt look like your typical tracking dog. Was it a skill you just happen to find out it had or what? VERY COOL!
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:38 PM

Great job on a great buck. Congrats to you all.
Posted By: Reaper

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:38 PM

thumbup
Posted By: deertrackingdogs

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/21/13 11:54 PM

foldemup he told me i could I post it. These are wirehaired dachsund. They are experienced deer trackers finding between 15 and 30 deer a year. More pics at www.alabamadeertracking.com
Posted By: Reyn

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:13 AM

I enjoy reading those tracking stories.
Posted By: chevyman

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:17 AM

Awesome.Great deer.
Posted By: kkeith1957

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:19 AM

Great job
Posted By: Skullworks

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:25 AM

thumbup
Posted By: demp17

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:39 AM

Awesome dogs! Congrats Anthony, deer quiver at the mere mention of your name.
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:44 AM

Good looking dog. How did you get the sasquatch to hold the antlers like that?
Posted By: t123winters

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 12:47 AM

way to go 2dogs thats a nice one.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: demp17

I'm starting to think that he has figured out how to pattern these mountain deer! wink
Posted By: demp17

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: foldemup

I'm starting to think that he has figured out how to pattern these mountain deer! wink

I think your right, he needs to give us his "Mountain Buck Notes". Well at least give them to me you and CD have them patterned as good as anyone else out there.
Posted By: bigguy

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 01:34 AM

good un!!!!
Posted By: booth2

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 01:35 AM

Dang nice buck man! glad that little dog found him!
Posted By: rglock35

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 02:57 AM

Great deer, awesome job by the pooch! That's a happy ending- nice job 2Dogs and deertrackingdogs thumbup
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 03:19 AM

Nice one 2Dogs. Congrats to you and tracking buddies.
Posted By: Jwbfx4

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 03:49 AM

Very nice.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 03:58 AM

Meg would be eating steak tonight if she fould a buck like that for me.
Posted By: bill

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 04:15 AM

Nice job by all involved.

I figured it was about time for all the Jackson county killers to start making some noise. Foldemup, i'm waiting..... smile
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 04:30 AM

nice deer 2 dogs. good find for the dog.
Posted By: NickA

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 04:06 PM

Congrats on the buck 2Dogs! Great job deertrackingdogs!
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 04:35 PM

I knew it would not be long before 2dogs showed up with a stud smile He's a stud killer that get's it done every year. Congrats on the STUD 2Dogs!!!
Posted By: 105

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 06:30 PM

That's awesome!!
Posted By: TwoRs

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/22/13 10:36 PM

Nice!
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/23/13 12:07 AM

Thanks fellas and special thanks to Tom, Jackie,Jack and Meg. I guess I'll tell the story of "Lucky".
I've got trail pics of this buck for at least the last two years, but we never saw him till Bo, my son, saw him just before New Years this year. About 4-5 days before New Years day it was sleeting and snowing an he slipped up on Bo and he couldn't get a shot. New years Eve I had a spike about 10 steps watching me, I heard deer comming in on my right side and saw a mature doe and "the big 8 with stickers" in tow, before they got out of the really thick stuff the spike busted and deer went every where. I told Bo I'd nearly got him too so we named him "Lucky". We got after him hard 1st week in Jan. but never saw hide nor hair.
Sat PM the wind was wrong for the stands I wanted to hunt so I decided to go to a plot with a shooting house shocked. About 4:45 he popped out and there was no waiting, I put it on him and shot, he ran out of the plot. I found a lot of blood where he entered the woods, as I stepped in the woods he took off and I shot at him running away. There was trackable blood and I followed it to where I last saw him, when I didn't see him, I knew to back out. I felt like I'd find him the next AM but decided to call Tom and Jackie because I wanted to make dang sure I found "Ol Lucky". We agreed to get started first thing next morning. When Tom heard the story and saw the blood, he said 200 yards or less and we'll find him quick, I agreed and that's the way it went down. Jack and Meg didn't even get a good workout. I guess 2 Dogs tracked a buck for 2Dogs. laugh

Everyone has seen after, here's before .

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/23/13 12:18 AM

You probably weren't supposed to post pics of THAT one! LOL! Congrats on that stud 2dogs and congrats to the little weiner!

It's OK, he's dead. grin I'll be posting him on the team kill thread anyway.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/23/13 12:22 AM

Congrats 2Dogs!!
Posted By: LUMPY

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/23/13 12:29 AM

Great story and congrats! Good job, jack and meg!

Not bad for a good plot buck!! ;-)
Posted By: Bucktrot

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 12:18 PM

An 2Dogs actually does exist!!! Dang 2Dogs! Congrats!!!!!!!
Posted By: HOWTON21

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 12:34 PM

You mean you actually killed a mature buck on a food plot shocked. Congrats on a fine deer.
Posted By: truedouble

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 02:00 PM

I think your right, he needs to give us his "Mountain Buck Notes". Well at least give them to me you and CD have them patterned as good as anyone else out there.

I'll take those notes too...I'm avg. 1 mounter every 3-4 years while 2dogs is avg. 1 every season...what the heck am I missing here? LOL
Posted By: 280Rem.

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: truedouble

I'll take those notes too...I'm avg. 1 mounter every 3-4 years while 2dogs is avg. 1 every season...what the heck am I missing here? LOL

I must be missing the same thing.LOL

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: 280Rem.

OK lighten up, not everyone on here is a Dog lover and you goobers ain't helpin'. Just a lot of time and luck. This one walked out in a plot in daylight, talk about hittin' the easy button.

I hear I'm killin em in a high fence, over bait, at night, from the truck with night vision and a 300 whisper with a can. laugh laugh

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: HOWTON21
You mean you actually killed a mature buck on a food plot shocked. Congrats on a fine deer.

Only buck I've ever killed out of a plot with a gun. I like it.
Posted By: truedouble

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs

OK lighten up, not everyone on here is a Dog lover and you goobers ain't helpin'. Just a lot of time and luck. This one walked out in a plot in daylight, talk about hittin' the easy button.

I hear I'm killin em in a high fence, over bait, at night, from the truck with night vision and a 300 whisper with a can. laugh laugh

so your trying to tell us that buck wasn't shot in a high fence, at night and over corn. nice try... grin
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 08:25 PM

I don't believe it for a minute. smile
Posted By: NickA

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 09:09 PM

I heard it was walking away from you and you didn't have a shot so you, jumped from the stand, ran 3 benches down the mountain, ran around the mountain at mach 1 speed, and round-house kicked him in the shoulder breaking 4 ribs and 2 legs and if you hadn't have cut those 3 20" trees down with your foot while you were kicking you would've cut the buck clean in half! grin
Posted By: I_hate_poachers

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 10:04 PM

^^^^Bout fell out of chair laughing

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Outlawhunter

I heard it was walking away from you and you didn't have a shot so you, jumped from the stand, ran 3 benches down the mountain, ran around the mountain at mach 1 speed, and round-house kicked him in the shoulder breaking 4 ribs and 2 legs and if you hadn't have cut those 3 20" trees down with your foot while you were kicking you would've cut the buck clean in half! grin

You should see me after a poacher! eek crazy
Posted By: BobK

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/24/13 10:24 PM

thumbup
Posted By: longspur69

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/25/13 12:46 AM

Very impressive deer. I don't think anyone other than Gobbler that wouldn't have gotten a little buck fever on that one. Congrats to you, deertrackingdogs and the dogs. It's got to feel good to get the deer you're actually hunting.
Posted By: JW

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/25/13 02:08 AM

Nice buck and story. Talking about poachers, I still laugh thinking about you telling the one at Shorty's about catching those.

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/25/13 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: 7MAG
Nice buck and story. Talking about poachers, I still laugh thinking about you telling the one at Shorty's about catching those.

Musta been the time I caught 3 at once. That was a goodie. laugh
Posted By: JW

Re: Deer tracking dogs find a big buck in Jackson County for 2Dogs - 01/26/13 01:49 AM

oh yeah that is the one.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM