Aldeer.com

Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County

Posted By: NightHunter

Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/22/12 02:47 PM

Anyone know anybody in it?
Posted By: demp17

Re: Cheifs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/22/12 03:00 PM

Try JUGHEAD or BrentM they should be able to help you.
Posted By: bullet

Re: Cheifs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/22/12 06:36 PM

it joins LA hunting club north of Stevenson near the coal mine. i think it runs all the way up to the stateline. its a large tract of land. I think Ray Keller owns it. its deep in the mountains.

if its the same chiefs Im thinking of.

Re: Cheifs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/22/12 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: bullet
it joins LA hunting club north of Stevenson near the coal mine. i think it runs all the way up to the stateline. its a large tract of land. I think Ray Keller owns it. its deep in the mountains.

if its the same chiefs Im thinking of.

Correct on all points (BrentM works for Mr Keller). My family use to lease LA Hunting Club when a lawyer owned it for 18 or 19 years and my Uncle owns around 1000 acres up there. Some of the best times of my life were spent up there chasing deer and turkey on that mountain. Cheifs joined us on the backside and was several thousand acres I believe.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/22/12 07:28 PM

Thanks guys, got it taken care of. I didn't think to ask Brent. Got it in done one text message. thumbup
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 03:07 AM

Tell Dad Kirk I said hello if you talk to him. smile
Posted By: Tooth

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 04:25 AM

Hello, I am new to the forum here. I now lease what use to be the old Chiefs Hunting Club on Coal Mine Mountain. I just posted an ad looking for members. it is now M&M Hunting Club. We are looking for new members. We are 8 pnt. 120" or better. If you or anyone that you know are interested give me a call or text at 256-608-9071. My name is Alan Mantooth.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 05:33 AM

Demp I met your uncle the other day and talked with him a while he is a super nice guy
Posted By: lckrn

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 05:57 AM

Hey Alan, glad to hear you got the old chiefs club and hope ya'll have a great season, I know it's in good hands. For anybody that is looking for a good place to hunt then get in touch with Alan, it's a good piece of property, all standing timber and he's a stand up guy, won't do you wrong. Good luck

Craig

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BrentM
Demp I met your uncle the other day and talked with him a while he is a super nice guy

Figured you have probably run into him a time or 2 up there, thats his little paradise up there especially during turkey season.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 12:41 PM

Hey Tooth, Mc Carver in with you? And I'll agree, should be a good club with good deer. thumbup

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: lckrn
Hey Alan, glad to hear you got the old chiefs club and hope ya'll have a great season, I know it's in good hands. For anybody that is looking for a good place to hunt then get in touch with Alan, it's a good piece of property, all standing timber and he's a stand up guy, won't do you wrong. Good luck

Craig
X2.
Posted By: Tooth

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 01:29 PM

No....McCarver didnt get in with us. I tried to get him to get in it with us but couldnt convince him to do it.
Posted By: lckrn

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 01:37 PM

Hey Jughead, how you know Dad Kirk? Calling him that you musta worked TVA with him.

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: lckrn
Hey Jughead, how you know Dad Kirk? Calling him that you musta worked TVA with him.
I know most every Kirk that has walked a step in Stevenson pal....at least over the last 30 years or so anyway. Dad may be the most famous of them all. I know you too. smile
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/23/12 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Tooth
No....McCarver didnt get in with us. I tried to get him to get in it with us but couldnt convince him to do it.

Thought that might be one of the Ms.
Posted By: jpfishmaster

Re: Chiefs Hunting Club in Jackson County - 08/26/12 05:20 PM

You should have no problem filling those spots, especially if anybody knows anything about that mountain; I was in Chiefs years ago until joining LA after that. It is a great piece of property and like mentioned, everything around it has been managed or nearly 20 years. LA is my sactuary and I'm up there all the time, been deer farmin all summer and maintaining our clover. Hope you guys have a good season and success as well. I'm always available if you need any help
© 2024 ALDEER.COM