Aldeer.com

Sad daddy stands

Posted By: Garove

Sad daddy stands - 03/19/23 07:48 PM

Any of y’all hunting out of the 8x4? Thoughts? Comments? How many can adults can you sit?
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Sad daddy stands - 03/19/23 11:50 PM

Never hunted out of one but have looked at them I would think 3 adults would be a easy fit in a 8x4. I do know there made here in Alabama in Dadeville
Seems to be well built shooting houses that should last a while
Posted By: RocN151

Re: Sad daddy stands - 03/20/23 10:58 AM

We have 2, either 8x4 or 6x6. Guy made them over by Hamilton. Almost too big for me. Definitely sit 3 easily. My son bought them in 2018.
Posted By: BradB

Re: Sad daddy stands - 03/20/23 02:07 PM

Only problem with the big stands is if one person is in them they can’t cover all the windows. I have a 4’ x6’ (inside dimensions) and it is as big as I would want since I am usually hunting alone.And it will easily hunt 2 big guys and a small guy or kid.
Posted By: MC21

Re: Sad daddy stands - 03/20/23 03:20 PM

We have a couple of the 4x4 stands they are great.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: Sad daddy stands - 03/20/23 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by BradB
Only problem with the big stands is if one person is in them they can’t cover all the windows. I have a 4’ x6’ (inside dimensions) and it is as big as I would want since I am usually hunting alone.And it will easily hunt 2 big guys and a small guy or kid.

Read this twice. That's my advice.

I have hunted from a couple Sad Daddy stand... thought they were nice stands. I think the guy will install them as well .
© 2024 ALDEER.COM