Aldeer.com

Things I hate about Hunting and hunters

Posted By: MC21

Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:17 PM

This is not about anyone on here.

I hate these “purist” bow hunters. You know the one who use tree saddles and shoot modern compound bows. They will then proceed to tell you how much better they are than you because they would never use a rifle to hunt “because it’s just not as fun” or “I need more of a challenge” or “using a rifle just isn’t ethical” and heaven forbid you bring up crossbows around them. They’ll have you hung for even thinking about hunting with a crossbow. In fact they want crossbows outlawed because “that just ain’t hunting” as they sit I. Their tree saddles with their Matthews V3 with a drop away rest, try glow pin sight, and a range finder.

I really don’t care how anyone hunts but some of these people need a reality check. Deer hunting doesn’t have to be hard.
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by MC21

I hate these “purist” bow hunters. You know the one who use tree saddles and shoot modern compound bows. They will then proceed to tell you how much better they are than you because they would never use a rifle to hunt “because it’s just not as fun” or “I need more of a challenge” or “using a rifle just isn’t ethical” and heaven forbid you bring up crossbows around them. They’ll have you hung for even thinking about hunting with a crossbow. In fact they want crossbows outlawed because “that just ain’t hunting” as they sit I. Their tree saddles with their Matthews V3 with a drop away rest, try glow pin sight, and a range finder.

I really don’t care how anyone hunts but some of these people need a reality check. Deer hunting doesn’t have to be hard.

I agree 100%
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:21 PM

You mean like sitting in a blind over a corn feeder and calling it hunting?
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:25 PM

Or u see fellow hunters coming in and out of a store a nd they have that " im a serious hunter" look on their faces.. Sheesh!
Posted By: Super Dave

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:27 PM

Hunting should be about what makes you happy. If it's a challenge you are after, hunt with a traditional bow from the ground with a benchmark of a mature buck. If it's filling your freezer, a rifle over a field full of does. It doesn't have to be hard and it doesn't have to be easy but it should be what you enjoy. Don't lecture others if they don't follow your approach to hunting. However you choose to hunt, practice those skills, you owe it to the animal to make a clean, humane harvest.

David

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:27 PM

I've got another one. Why do some hunters feel the need to keep their hunter orange hat on their dashboard year around? Is that a signal I don't know about? lol.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by 3toe
You mean like sitting in a blind over a corn feeder and calling it hunting?

rofl here we go lol. Exactly. I could care less how people hunt. If they want to sit in a shooting house 100 yards away from a feeder with a rifle that’s fine. If you want to get within 10 feet of them on the ground using a recurve bow that’s also fine. It doesn’t affect me how someone else enjoys spending their time.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 07:31 PM

I've got another one. Why do some hunters feel the need to keep their hunter orange hat on their dashboard year around? Is that a signal I don't know about? lol.

I throw my hats on my dash all year long. My golfing hat is on my truck dash right now. I never realized how big of a deal throwing blaze orange hats on your dash board was until I got on this forum. I simply do not wear hats when I’m inside even inside a vehicle so I throw it on the dash board.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:02 PM

I throw my hats on my dash all year long. My golfing hat is on my truck dash right now. I never realized how big of a deal throwing blaze orange hats on your dash board was until I got on this forum. I simply do not wear hats when I’m inside even inside a vehicle so I throw it on the dash board.

I thought maybe it was something creedmor shooter did, lol.
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:19 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with xbows being used during gun season……
Posted By: Semo

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by turkey247

There is absolutely nothing wrong with xbows being used during gun season……

I agree..... wish they were only allowed for handicapped in archery season. So, I guess Im one of those guys to hate. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry along with their kids now pressure deer all fall running around shooting at deer 50+ yards away with their xbows. It is a dang disaster.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:44 PM

I never realized so many people had shoulder issues until crossbows were made legal. whistle 😆
Posted By: Clem

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:50 PM

I'm glad we have options.

Would be great if we just had "Hunting Season."
Posted By: jake5050

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 08:59 PM

I was taught you eat what you kill. I deer hunt because I like deer meat alot. Half of the kind of people mentioned in this post probably don't even eat deer meat

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Shaw
I never realized so many people had shoulder issues until crossbows were made legal. whistle 😆

This also applies lol. nothing wrong with using a crossbow but you don't have to justify it with an injury. Just hunt with a crossbow and go on.
Posted By: scrape

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:08 PM

100%. Jealous hunters, hate em
Posted By: CrappieMan

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by jake5050
I was taught you eat what you kill. I deer hunt because I like deer meat alot. Half of the kind of people mentioned in this post probably don't even eat deer meat

This
Posted By: jb20

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Triple J

This

Lol I’m thankful for an old friend that gives me whatever his freezer won’t hold…keeps me from having to shoot a 2 yr old for meat… I don’t kill does here wish we had enough to do it and I ain’t good enough most seasons to kill 3 mature bucks, I’m good for maybe 1 a year
Posted By: top cat

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:27 PM

I've wondered that. I never wear any
Posted By: Antelope08

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:40 PM

I was wondering the same thing, never knew why the hat was up there during hunting season or year around.....is a secret signal I am missing out on?...lol
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:41 PM

I hunt to please myself and feed my family
What everyone else thinks isn’t going to stop me or make me feel bad

On a side note
I’ll be hunting with a fast moving 22 calibre this season…..hope this doesn’t make you mad
Posted By: M48scout

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Antelope08

I was wondering the same thing, never knew why the hat was up there during hunting season or year around.....is a secret signal I am missing out on?...lol

It’s the “Creedmore wave”
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 10:26 PM

It’s human nature and it happens with everything, these are just the ways humans have chosen to be their typical selves with hunting.

People need validation, even the person who will angrily reply “I don’t need validation” is in fact showing their need for it. Some folks, and incorrectly I might add, feel like they’re better if all they do is kill mature deer, or exclusively bow hunt, or saddle hunt etc.

When we die and are giving account for our actions on this planet the Lord ain’t going to say “you know, your faith wasn’t really there but at least you could rip lips like no one else, come on in”

Just sayin
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 10:39 PM

It's the "Hey I'm a hunter--break into my truck and steal shucks" signal.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Shaw

This also applies lol. nothing wrong with using a crossbow but you don't have to justify it with an injury. Just hunt with a crossbow and go on.

Exactly
Posted By: CrappieMan

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 11:44 PM

Some people want to control what others hunt with, but same people don't want the state controlling how they hunt.
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 11:52 PM

Hunters that wear camo clothes under there camo clothes.wearing camo in a shooting house. Or under your waders.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/07/22 11:59 PM

I hate the word,,,,,,, ethical . Nothing ethical about killing any thing. It can be reasoned any way some one wants to and it's still bullsshit
Posted By: AC870

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by deadeye48

On a side note
I’ll be hunting with a fast moving 22 calibre this season…..hope this doesn’t make you mad

I think there’s a thread for tracking dogs in the serious deer forum. Just sayin’.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:04 AM

I'd love to see us go to a more bow hunting oriented system......Gun hunters bloody the woods up far more.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Frankie
I hate the word,,,,,,, ethical . Nothing ethical about killing any thing. It can be reasoned any way some one wants to and it's still bullsshit

I also hate when someone says "Thats not fair to the deer/animal" Im not trying to be fair to the animal, Im trying to kill the animal. My grandpa always said we were going out to try and fool a deer, not we are gonna go out there and give the deer a fair chance.
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:19 AM

I try not to put people in groups. I just don't like most people in general.
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by AC870

On a side note

I think there’s a thread for tracking dogs in the serious deer forum. Just sayin’.

rofl
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:42 AM

I never was aware there was so much hating until I got On This site - i would rather b happy and thought hunters were a brotherhood

I heard on here - Did u hunt turkey out of ground blind caise that’s bad. 97% has been no blind but if I use one who cares

If somebody kills a mature deer w gun r a bow - I equally impressed and some of my easiest turkey hunting was hard hunted WMA birds - it had birds was the plus and who cares - i still ain’t the badest dude on the planet and I can assure u - U ain’t either

Just get your mature deer r turkey legally

I killed a 128 in FL sitting on my butt on the ground - ooohhh - no - I can assure u - nobody cares - nobody - so when u give yourself the hero story on how u took the animal - just remember - your only impressing yourself

Get over how u killed it - I don’t care

I do wish u luck - just try some humility
Posted By: bward85

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Super Dave
Hunting should be about what makes you happy. If it's a challenge you are after, hunt with a traditional bow from the ground with a benchmark of a mature buck. If it's filling your freezer, a rifle over a field full of does. It doesn't have to be hard and it doesn't have to be easy but it should be what you enjoy. Don't lecture others if they don't follow your approach to hunting. However you choose to hunt, practice those skills, you owe it to the animal to make a clean, humane harvest.

David

Dave has absolutely nailed it!
Posted By: Bcbama260

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:54 AM

Tell ‘em deadeye with a good light and that 22 u won’t need a dog 😂
Posted By: JohnnyBuckshot

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:02 AM

I'll bet we can all agree that it's amazing to be in the woods. I can be cold, wet, tired... but if I'm in the woods, I'm happy and at peace. If God shows me a big deer, great. If not, it's still a good day in the woods.
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by AC870

On a side note

This is funny
Posted By: Mdees

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:03 AM

As long as it’s legal I really don’t care how people hunt. Some things that are questionable that people do on their own land don’t bother me either. There are really only two things that I see on occasion that upset me. One is folks who will shoot a deer and only remove the backstraps and leave the rest to rot. These folks aren’t even always poachers but most of what I’ve encountered are. If you are going to kill it, for goodness sakes, take the whole thing and put the meat of kings to some good use. The next is related to the first and that’s folks who treat deer hunting like a numbers competition. Won’t let anything walk and proud as a peacock that they’ve killed x number of deer. Meanwhile they are collapsing the herd in a given area. Something that may take years to reverse and effects the enjoyment of the others trying to use the same public resource.
Posted By: johnv

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:20 AM

After tracking deer for 6 plus years I think I've met every type of hunter. The good ole boys to the my chit don't stink type. I have nothing wrong with trophy hunters to spike killers. I've tracked 50lb first deer for young folks and old folks first deer. Some of those memories mean the most to me.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:33 AM

^^^^

Nice John - it’s about the memories

I spouted off earlier to Dick hunters in general - Believe me - your dookie stinks just as bad

It should be about what the hunter wants as long as it’s legal - I hav gotten enjoyment of tracking deer as they get older and trying to shoot 4 or bettr and thinking of graduating to 5

Who cares if u want to do it differently or the same - I do wish u guys luck

I need to stop trying to b the rude police for guys that act like dicks - never liked rude behavior but responding puts me in same boat
I leaving this thread

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by johnv
After tracking deer for 6 plus years I think I've met every type of hunter. The good ole boys to the my chit don't stink type. I have nothing wrong with trophy hunters to spike killers. I've tracked 50lb first deer for young folks and old folks first deer. Some of those memories mean the most to me.

I agree

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:44 AM

I agree with this. However I shot 5 hogs last year and only processed 2 of them. So I guess I can't complain about that one any more. It drives me absolutley crazy when i see a dumped deer carcass with the head and back straps removed.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 02:09 AM

I just like to shoot chit🇺🇸

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 02:14 AM

I agree with this. However I shot 5 hogs last year and only processed 2 of them. So I guess I can't complain about that one any more. It drives me absolutley crazy when i see a dumped deer carcass with the head and back straps removed.

Buzzard gotta eat too . It didn't go to waste
Posted By: Snuffy

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 02:16 AM

I kill deer. I harvest my garden. It makes my skin crawl when I here some dip wad say they harvested a deer.🤬
Posted By: Pwyse

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Paint Rock 00
Hunters that wear camo clothes under there camo clothes.wearing camo in a shooting house. Or under your waders.

I’ve had duck hunters look at me funny when I wear jeans under my waders. Like… you mean we can wear jeans? I didn’t have to buy $175 Drake wader pants with stirrups??

Also had deer hunter look at me weird for not wearing camo when going to a sit in a shooting house. I’m like.. you wasting your camo man. The deer can’t see through the walls.
Posted By: Okatuppa

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 03:28 AM

I wear an orange hat year round for work.
Normally when I get back to the truck, I’m sweating like crazy so I always take it off and throw it on the dash to dry in the sunlight and let my head cool off.
I never knew this triggered people.
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 04:37 AM

I wear a flannel top and sling a recurve. Sometimes, if it’s real hot out, I’ll leave the pants and underwear at home after I shave my mustache. I also despise people that use wind indicators. There’s no need for indicating when the wind tickles the party off the back of my head.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 04:47 AM

Just don't wear coveralls half unzipped with a white tee shirt underneath . Yeah , I saw that happen
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by dBmV
I try not to put people in groups. I just don't like most people in general.

Agree
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 05:34 AM

flag rofl gun

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser

It's the "Hey I'm a hunter--break into my truck and steal shucks" signal.

Lol...okay....I will pass on that then....
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Clem

I'm glad we have options.

Would be great if we just had "Hunting Season."

This!!!!!!
Posted By: kyles

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 12:04 PM

I worked my tail off and had the same truck and boat for 25 years so i could be ready to buy me some land to do like i wanted to.I don't tell nobody how to hunt and when people bash me i usually can't remember them helping me make land payments so i just ignore them
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 01:31 PM

I hate the goofy hunting show guys who think they're all that but they only hunt high fence or outfitted hunts which require little or no knowledge of deer behavior or woodsmanship AND then they offer tips and crap. They are full of themselves with their wrapped trucks and think they are hot shat when in fact they probably know less about hunting than most of us regular guys.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
I hate the goofy hunting show guys who think they're all that but they only hunt high fence or outfitted hunts which require little or no knowledge of deer behavior or woodsmanship AND then they offer tips and crap. They are full of themselves with their wrapped trucks and think they are hot shat when in fact they probably know less about hunting than most of us regular guys.

Very true statements....I am not a betting man, but would like the think that if you took 90% of the ones that are on the hunting shows and put them in the south where we hunt, they would be lost first of all and then there success rate of killing deer wouldn't be as great......

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 06:23 PM

Which specific show hosts would not be able to hunt in the Southeast?

I see this all the time from both sides.

"Bring them boys to the south and they'd be lost and couldn't kill chit!"

And in the north, "Bring those boys up here in the north and they'd be freezing and crying and couldn't track or kill chit."

They don't say it out west because out there, no one gives two chits about it. They laugh at the camo and all the garbage while they're stalking elk and mule deer and sheep in jeans and a flannel shirt.

So, which TV show hosts couldn't cut the mustard in the Southeast?

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 06:39 PM

Which specific show hosts would not be able to hunt in the Southeast?

I see this all the time from both sides.

"Bring them boys to the south and they'd be lost and couldn't kill chit!"

And in the north, "Bring those boys up here in the north and they'd be freezing and crying and couldn't track or kill chit."

They don't say it out west because out there, no one gives two chits about it. They laugh at the camo and all the garbage while they're stalking elk and mule deer and sheep in jeans and a flannel shirt.

So, which TV show hosts couldn't cut the mustard in the Southeast?

Just another example of a hunter needing validation or needing to feel like they are better than someone. "All them TV host do is hunt these big fancy outfitters in the mid west, they would never make it in these south Alabama swamps where i hunt" once again who cares.

Those hunting show host are living the dream. If I could get paid to go hunt some of the best places in the country I would do it in a heart beat.

I know of one hunting show I watched that would regularly come hunt on an Aldeer members property and that would be one of their best episodes because of the amount of deer they would kill.

People get so worked up by how other people kill deer that they let it ruin their experience.
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 06:41 PM

Corn sacks left behind or on the road. Already seeing a few.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 07:56 PM

Now that does piss me off. Corn sacks are almost as common as Bud Light cans on the sides of the highways around here.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 07:59 PM

If it takes corn to kill a deer a man should just quit "hunting."

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Skinny

Now that does piss me off. Corn sacks are almost as common as Bud Light cans on the sides of the highways around here.

they are really fun to burn not sure why people throw em out.
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 08:51 PM

FUN to burn?
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 08:53 PM

People should hunt what they want and how they want. I like shooting delicious young deer.

Bow hunting purist should realize their compound bow is far more high tech than a rifle.

Hunting is one of those things egotistical men will beat their chest over. Their way is the only way, and they will let you know about it. Not much different than other manly pursuits.

I do like have gun hunting restrictions on public land, those places are chaos during rifle season. I couldn't imagine that from Oct-Feb. I also wouldn't mind seeing a crossbow season that opens up a week after bow season.
Posted By: Lockjaw

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/08/22 09:28 PM

You know what I hate? A hunter that looks down on how I hunt.

I can hunt with my bow, but not out of a shooting house, that is what makes a crossbow really handy. I have shot a deer at dark 30 with my bow, but I had no idea what kind of deer it was. That's what makes a crossbow with a good scope handy. I have missed a big buck with my bow, and I have missed one with my crossbow. Doesn't matter what is slinging the arrow, if it hits anything, its getting deflected. I have hit a deer with my bow I couldn't find, broke the arrow off, and I hit a deer with my crossbow I didn't find, also broke the arrow. The only thing I haven't done with my crossbow that I have done with my bow is kill a deer.

I like to hunt with an AR style rifle. While I appreciate a bolt gun, and love the way they look, I find an AR style carries better for me. I have a 450BM and fixing to put together an AR10 tonight. I wear camo under camo, because I wear layers. So when I peel off the outer layer of camo, I still have camo on. I shoot bucks and doe's. I like to eat them. They taste good.

I have hunted over corn. Not that impressed with it to be honest. Timber co made that decision easy for me. I turkey hunt out of a blind. I am fine to sit and wait for one to walk out on my clover field but I also like to get in the woods and chase them and try to call them. I killed 2 this year, both in the afternoon out of a blind. You still have to know where to be.

More than anything, I like to be out in the woods. I like the comradery of being in a hunting club, and talking with and hanging out with people who enjoy the sport. I find that time simply flies by when you get a few guys together talking about hunting. I like doing tractor work, watching my fields grow and look at trail cam pics.

I have a disk problem now because of a wreck. Working on getting to nerve ablations now to lower my pain level.

I love hunting so much I took over a lease and am running it the way I like. It's a headache, but its coming along. I am watching 4 to 6 nice shooter rack bucks right now. They will be even nicer if they get a pass to next year. Baby steps. This year, there is no doe killing on a green field. This year we get more year round food plots going. I spent almost $2500 on seed, fertilizer and lime.

Thats hunting for me. I love it. You don't have to.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 01:58 PM

I hate hunting so I just shoot the first doe I see. The younger the better... I can gut one in 12 minutes like a Rabbit I just hold them up in the air by their hind legs.

Taught my son how to do it too so he could teach all his friends.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 03:59 PM

That's the great thing about a good spike buck. They have handlebars, and they're still tender.
Posted By: quailman

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 04:33 PM

That's the great thing about a good spike buck. They have handlebars, and they're still tender.

Preach it brother!! Merica!
Posted By: Super Dave

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Goatkiller

I hate hunting so I just shoot the first doe I see. The younger the better... I can gut one in 12 minutes like a Rabbit I just hold them up in the air by their hind legs.

If you think about it..... Really the best way to manage your deer. That young doe is another year away from being bred. Momma will be bred this year and produce fawn(s). If you have an old doe that is not producing fawns take her out, jerky is good too.

David

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 05:27 PM

All deer are jerky deer.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 07:02 PM

I ty to avoid killing them but if I mess up oh well. More meat for the greese

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 07:05 PM

Lol I have learned I see a bunch of does , don't shot the biggest. Good bet it a spike
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 07:09 PM

Feller comes at me with that , I'll tell him to come see me when he's toting a Long Bow , hunting on the ground or sittin' on a limb and wearing Buckskins.
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Goatkiller

12 minutes? Hold my beer, watch this……

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/09/22 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by 2Dogs

Feller comes at me with that , I'll tell him to come see me when he's toting a Long Bow , hunting on the ground or sittin' on a limb and wearing Buckskins.

Posted By: Okatuppa

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/10/22 02:03 AM

Good Ol Alabama 11 point
Posted By: Buckwheat

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/11/22 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pwyse

I’ve had duck hunters look at me funny when I wear jeans under my waders. Like… you mean we can wear jeans? I didn’t have to buy $175 Drake wader pants with stirrups??

Also had deer hunter look at me weird for not wearing camo when going to a sit in a shooting house. I’m like.. you wasting your camo man. The deer can’t see through the walls.

Yep!! And if it's not 32 degrees or Colder....I wear a pair of shorts under my Waders.....otherwise I'll Burn Up!!
Posted By: globe

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/11/22 02:56 PM

If you’re not my immediate neighbor, and breaking the laws, I don’t care how you hunt or what you shoot.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/11/22 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by globe
If you’re not my immediate neighbor, and breaking the laws, I don’t care how you hunt or what you shoot.

Mmmm Hmm. Some hunters work themselves to a frenzy worrying about what others are doing.

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/11/22 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by globe

Mmmm Hmm. Some hunters work themselves to a frenzy worrying about what others are doing.

Lol yeap

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/17/22 01:50 AM

[Linked Image]

Creedmoors!
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/18/22 08:59 PM

If it’s legal who cares how someone else chooses to hunt?
Posted By: stumpfinder

Re: Things I hate about Hunting and hunters - 09/20/22 09:22 PM

Things that other hunters do that get on my nerves:

Parking like a dingus
Littering
© 2024 ALDEER.COM