Aldeer.com

Cwd

Posted By: brushwhacker

Cwd - 05/29/22 12:12 AM

I live in lauderdale county where couple deer tested positive. Today bout 3 got video an a call from
Hunting buddy. There is a deer in field next to his house walking in circles. Sick deer no doubt . We call my cousin which work for the lauderdale wma. He said he would call the area biologist he works for. I ride down there at 6. Only 3 miles away. Deer is down now. Slobbering at the mouth. Made me nauseous to watch. Kinda piss me off nobody showed yet to get deer. I know it’s only been few hrs but they make such big deal to the media to call them soon as anyone come into contact with this kind of situation. I finally found a number to gamewatch. Finally got someone on phone . He said they had a report of it already but everyone was indisposed today. Wth. If someone don t show up we gonna finish the deer if not already an burn it ourselves. I Myself have not taken this cwd seriously in the past but today changed my mind. The deer suffering so bad tears me up. If anyone come into contact with this please put deer out of misery.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Cwd - 05/29/22 01:11 PM

popcorn
Posted By: leroyb

Re: Cwd - 05/29/22 04:07 PM

Choot em. Just dont shoot him in the head. Dont want them prions spilled on the ground.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Cwd - 05/29/22 04:51 PM

If it's been foaming at the mouth and peeing and poopin' the prions already are on the ground. Just shoot it.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Cwd - 05/31/22 01:24 AM

Damn. That sucks
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: Cwd - 05/31/22 11:43 AM

Hate ol Bedwetter let that one get away…
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Cwd - 05/31/22 12:28 PM

that deer has EHD, NOT CWD
Posted By: Here4fun

Re: Cwd - 05/31/22 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Life

Yep..he must be getting slow or trolling on TNdeer grin
Posted By: BCLC

Re: Cwd - 05/31/22 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by BhamFred

I lost my biologist badge but was thinking same thing
Posted By: Bankheadhunter

Re: Cwd - 06/08/22 10:26 AM

Had the same experience with a deer, called DCNR and someone would be out within no time. Long story short they never made it. I contacted them several times and I finally gave up.
Posted By: Here4fun

Re: Cwd - 06/08/22 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bankheadhunter
Had the same experience with a deer, called DCNR and someone would be out within no time. Long story short they never made it. I contacted them several times and I finally gave up.

Wow great to see they are so concerned. What a freaking joke
Posted By: AlabamaSwamper

Re: Cwd - 06/12/22 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by BhamFred

My thoughts exactly
Posted By: JLedbetter

Re: Cwd - 06/13/22 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Here4fun

I'm here, matter of fact I've been up to lauderdale a few times helping them out the last couple months. As of now I'm just getting ammo loaded. Between crop depredation permits and deer season, I tend to use ALOT.
Posted By: Chickenrig

Re: Cwd - 06/14/22 12:10 PM

If ya’ll think that any DNR group is concerned about our animal herds
You are grossly mistaken !!!
We must police our selves
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: Cwd - 06/14/22 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by JLedbetter
Originally Posted by Here4fun

I'm here, matter of fact I've been up to lauderdale a few times helping them out the last couple months. As of now I'm just getting ammo loaded. Between crop depredation permits and deer season, I tend to use ALOT.

Those neighbors will be proud of you this year no doubt
Posted By: YB21

Re: Cwd - 06/15/22 04:42 PM

Whats the difference?
Posted By: Clem

Re: Cwd - 06/15/22 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by youngbuck21
Whats the difference?

About what?
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Cwd - 06/15/22 07:38 PM

You made dnr leave their office 🙀👎👎👎
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: Cwd - 06/15/22 09:04 PM

Lauderdale county will suffer for decades from the DNRs incompetence and wholesale slaughter of their entire deer herd.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Cwd - 06/15/22 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by duxlayer
Lauderdale county will suffer for decades from the DNRs incompetence and wholesale slaughter of their entire deer herd.

and still won't stop CWD
Posted By: Bankheadhunter

Re: Cwd - 06/27/22 01:14 AM

I doubt our State DCNR could sharpen a pencil.
Posted By: kkfish

Re: Cwd - 06/27/22 02:13 AM

It’s nature way just like people catching a cold or dogs getting parvo. Ain’t gonna stop it.
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Cwd - 06/27/22 02:59 AM

LOL EHD not CWD... you guys crack me up.
Posted By: scrape

Re: Cwd - 06/29/22 02:14 AM

your probably better off that they didn't show. Alabama game wardens have a reputation for wanting to pick the lowest hanging fruit.
Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Cwd - 06/29/22 05:39 PM

Just found out wardens got deer couple days after I called an bitch them out. Just got test results . . It was blue tongue. My hunting buddy owns land next to where deer was at. He kept calling till someone showed up. Found out later it was seen in campground at pickwick lake the day before we seen it . Only half mile away.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM