Aldeer.com

2 person ladder stands?

Posted By: Lockjaw

2 person ladder stands? - 05/17/22 08:07 PM

Besides a Millenium, what are some others that are comfortable?

We had a muddy, but it had a bar in the back that sucked for sitting for a while.
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/17/22 10:17 PM

X stand makes a really comfortable stand
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/18/22 01:03 AM

Hawk
Posted By: Semo

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/18/22 08:33 PM

I bought 3 big game doubles last year. Mostly because they were $119 each. I found them to be comfortable, but I did take them down after the season and put them in the barn because I'm not sure if they would last for 5-10 years if left out.
Posted By: dagwood

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/18/22 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by 3FFarms
Hawk

Denalli Hawk. You can sit in it all day.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/20/22 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by dagwood
Originally Posted by 3FFarms
Hawk

Denalli Hawk. You can sit in it all day.
Posted By: snakebit

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/20/22 12:08 PM

A guy in Madrid close to the florida line makes some stands that are comfortable and will last forever it seems
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/21/22 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by BayedUp
X stand makes a really comfortable stand

Yes they do. We have 2 of them. They're a SOB to get up but it's the most comfortable stand I've ever sat in.
Posted By: BCLC

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/21/22 03:57 PM

Family Tradition is my favorite ladderstand. I’ve got some that are 22-24yrs old and they are still in great shape. They cost more than others but you’d be hard pressed to find one better built.

Honorable mention goes to the D-Tube Field & Stream ladderstands that Dick’s sells but they’re on the boycott list so . . .
Posted By: jmudler

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 05/23/22 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Semo
I bought 3 big game doubles last year. Mostly because they were $119 each.
If I sit in one of those, ever deer in the woods are safe from me.
Posted By: hallb

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/09/22 07:59 PM

Anyone know where to buy Family Traditions stands nowadays? Or something similar, something besides these chinese junk stands everyone sells these days.
Posted By: hallb

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/09/22 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by BCLC
Originally Posted by hallb
Anyone know where to buy Family Traditions stands nowadays? Or something similar, something besides these chinese junk stands everyone sells these days.

Family Traditions Dealer Locator - click here

Yes, I can use the interwebs, already seen this grin. Last year I called the ones of them that are even remotely close to me and they acted like I was speaking alien to them. Not even sure they were even actually storefronts. The only one that was helpful was C&G in Panama City and he basically said he can't get any in stock from them. I guess my question was mostly looking for similar type stands.
Posted By: mw2015

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/12/22 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by BCLC

Family Traditions Dealer Locator - click here

Yes, I can use the interwebs, already seen this grin. Last year I called the ones of them that are even remotely close to me and they acted like I was speaking alien to them. Not even sure they were even actually storefronts. The only one that was helpful was C&G in Panama City and he basically said he can't get any in stock from them. I guess my question was mostly looking for similar type stands.

Look at the website for Woods n Water magazine out of FL. The print magazine had an ad for family traditions stands from the manufacturer but I think there were also some places around Lake City that advertised carrying those stands.
Posted By: ALABAMABUCKBASHER

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/14/22 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by snakebit
A guy in Madrid close to the florida line makes some stands that are comfortable and will last forever it seems

Yes, I've had several of his stands in the past and they are the best 2man stands Period!!! I believe he still makes them. I think his name is Jimmy.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/20/22 12:29 AM

Just buy the millennium. Everything else is trash compared to the millennium
Posted By: Lockjaw

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/21/22 01:31 PM

I tried to look at some in Bass Pro sunday, but I can't see them well enough with their lighting.

We had a double muddy out at the club that one of the departing guys took. And it has this bar across the back that makes it very uncomfortable to sit in, so I am trying to make sure I don't have that issue with the one I want to buy.
Posted By: globe

Re: 2 person ladder stands? - 06/23/22 02:26 PM

I have about 10 of the guide gear deluxe ladder stands spread out all over the place. We bow hunt and gun hunt out of them. I’ve never sat in the newer ones with a “sling seat”, but I’m sure they’re more comfortable. Only thing I’ll say is a must is to have a full size platform. At one time you could get the guide gear stand for 150-170 shipped.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM